This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by StefanSGA View Post
    Well, i seriously hope we'll get to see him one last time. I especially loved it when he was working with McKay on some EP (can't remember which one). McKay did all the work and Hermiod said: "your assistance on this project will be noted".
    That would be Pegasus project, when he was doing the calculations for the nukes/

Comment

Originally posted by parisindy View Post
      oh gads!
      Spoiler:
      are there going to be any characters left?
      Actually, the source material said that Carter was wokring at the former Asgard terminal, but no name was given.

But I suspect we've seen the last of the Asgard.

Comment

There is already a thread concerning this. Its agreed, he is dead.

Comment

Spoiler:
          He's dead like the rest of the Asgard.
          Calvin grows up to be Frazz. The logical continuation of this is, of course, that Frazz then grows up to be Edward Norton's character from Fight Club. And thus, all four of these characters are gods.Let's go one more step. Calvin grows up to be Jeremy, who grows up to be Frazz, who grows up to be "Tyler Durden," while Suzie grows up to be Haruhi Suzumiya; since Kyon becomes The Doctor, this leads to the inescapable conclusion that after the end of Fight Club, Calvin becomes Captain Jack.

Comment

he's dead

Originally posted by monkey_man132 View Post
            Figures..TPTB let us get all of the Asgard's technology but not their nice fleet. I'll never understand. If they want us to be the Fifth Race and protect humanity and ensure peace in the galaxy, why not give us their ships? No! Its much better to have only 3 ships!
            i thought that too, but at the same time giving us a large fleet is a little overpowered, as thor said "not all of us believe it is the right thing to do"
            so we get the tech but we still have to 'produce' said items, easing us into it instead of saying "heres the most powerful fleet in the MW, one careful elderly owner " i do realise we have matter replicaters now but even so we still have to make stuff instead of getting *does best darth sidious immpression* "ULTIMATE POWER", in a day.

i would love to have seen them open a "can of asgard whupass" on the ori. a fleet of oniell/belliskner class against ori motherships (blow the last eps budget on the CG/ think 'lost city pt2' but bigger )

could also say they lied about the 'suicide', uploaded their consiousness into the ships as the bodies were no longer a viable option, and went for a 'universal joyride'

i just want them back
            sigpic
            EMBRACE DEMOCRACY, OR YOU WILL BE ERADICATED
            -Liberty Prime

Comment

Originally posted by prion View Post
              Actually, the source material said that Carter was wokring at the former Asgard terminal, but no name was given.

But I suspect we've seen the last of the Asgard.
              well this is the first i've heard of it and well ... it kinda sucks

*wanders away muttering*
              Spoiler:

"It gets sort of Zen after a while, Life is a Journey. Time is a River. The door is Ajar."
              ~ Waldo Butters, in Dead Beat by Jim Butcher
              Card designed by Falcon Horus

Comment

Originally posted by Vala_M View Post
                But how did he die if he was in a completely different galaxy? The disease wouldn't have spread to him, unless he goes home to the Asgard for a visit when the Daedalus returns to Earth.

Vala,
                The disease is not a contagion like a common cold. It's a genetic defect, kind of like Cancer or Down Syndrome.

Comment

Originally posted by StefanSGA View Post
                  I'm sorry about that, wooops! I'm still kinda new on this board and honestly don't know how to do that..
                  No biggie I've already seen it. To do tags though there is a button in the top right corner of the area you post in. It's a white box with a !. Just post in between what pops up.
                  Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
                  "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
                  Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Working...
                  X