Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have a weird feeling that the Daedalus also got the upgrades when they returned Hermoid. I kind of weird that only the Odyssey got the upgrades. Besides what happened to all those Asgard ships, were they all destroyed when the Asgard committed suicide.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by NowIWillDestroyAbydos View Post
      I have a weird feeling that the Daedalus also got the upgrades when they returned Hermoid. I kind of weird that only the Odyssey got the upgrades. Besides what happened to all those Asgard ships, were they all destroyed when the Asgard committed suicide.
      Figures..TPTB let us get all of the Asgard's technology but not their nice fleet. I'll never understand. If they want us to be the Fifth Race and protect humanity and ensure peace in the galaxy, why not give us their ships? No! Its much better to have only 3 ships!

Comment

im almost 100% sure hes dead:

spoiler for "Be All My Sins Remember'd"

Spoiler:
        "On board the Daedalus, Colonel Carter is working at the Asgard Hermiod's former work station."

guna miss that guy

Comment

I was just wondering what will happen with Hermiod (the Asgard on the Daedalus). In Sg1's finale we saw
          Spoiler:
          the Asgard die out as a race. What happened to Hermiod at that moment if he was just on board the Daedalus?
          Could he be the lone Asgard survivor? It would be nice to still have that
          arrogant but funny little bugger around, won't it? "Love those guys!"(O'Neill).
          Last edited by Skydiver; 20 May 2007, 11:03 AM.
          The return part II: Sheppard contacts O'Neill from the jumper and tells him their mission isn''t sanctioned by General Landry.
          General Jack o'Neill: "So am i to assume you're not surrounded by heavily armed SG-teams and young strapping marines?"
          Dr. Weir: "You've got Colonel Sheppard, Ronon, Teyla, McKay, myself and Dr. Beckett."
          Jack: "Oooh, Dr. Beckett is it? Oh i'm comforted!"
          Dr. Beckett: "What's that supposed to mean?"

Comment

quote from "BE ALL MY SINS REMEMBER'D, NEWS & SPOILERS"

Spoiler:
            The Daedalus and Apollo, two of Earth's battlecruisers, orbit the planet over Atlantis. On board the Daedalus, Colonel Carter is working at the Asgard Hermiod's former work station.

so i think this means he died with the rest of them

Comment

Well, i seriously hope we'll get to see him one last time. I especially loved it when he was working with McKay on some EP (can't remember which one). McKay did all the work and Hermiod said: "your assistance on this project will be noted".
              It would be a dissappointment if we never get to see him again without an explanation. There are still people who didn't watch SG1 on this world so they'll need to be told a reason.
              The return part II: Sheppard contacts O'Neill from the jumper and tells him their mission isn''t sanctioned by General Landry.
              General Jack o'Neill: "So am i to assume you're not surrounded by heavily armed SG-teams and young strapping marines?"
              Dr. Weir: "You've got Colonel Sheppard, Ronon, Teyla, McKay, myself and Dr. Beckett."

Comment

Originally posted by 4574 View Post

Spoiler:
                The Daedalus and Apollo, two of Earth's battlecruisers, orbit the planet over Atlantis. On board the Daedalus, Colonel Carter is working at the Asgard Hermiod's former work station.

Agreed. Poor little guy
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by therealdb View Post
                  im almost 100% sure hes dead:

spoiler for "Be All My Sins Remember'd"

Spoiler:
                  "On board the Daedalus, Colonel Carter is working at the Asgard Hermiod's former work station."

guna miss that guy
                  I agree, the statement makes it clear that Hermoid is no on the deadalus so I doubt he survived
                  sigpic
                  Spoiler:
                  President of the 'AFTU Writers Association'
                  President of the 'Count to 15,000 Legends' club
                  Forum Charmer
                  Forum Ambassador
                  Prince of The Hugglings

CURA STORY LINE, ATFU Pg 53 - Pg 804 (751pages)
                  VAMPIRE STORYLINE PT1, AFTU Pg 804 - 912
                  VAMPIRE STORYLINE PT 2, AFTU - Pg 855

Comment

But how did he die if he was in a completely different galaxy? The disease wouldn't have spread to him, unless he goes home to the Asgard for a visit when the Daedalus returns to Earth.

Vala,

Comment

Yes, hes dead. Any other conversation in this thread would be irrelevant.

Comment

Originally posted by Vala_M View Post
                        But how did he die if he was in a completely different galaxy? The disease wouldn't have spread to him, unless he goes home to the Asgard for a visit when the Daedalus returns to Earth.

Vala,
                        Who said he was in a different galaxy at the time?

Come the end of S3, Apollo was only in Pegasus, Daedalus was nowhere to be seen. It was obviously back inb the MW. From there it's only a short hop to IDA. Also the SGC has a ZPM, so could have sent him through that way. They could also have sent him back to Earth in 30 mins via the Mid-Way station.

He could have been gone from Daedalus for the past few months for all we know. However if the console is being retro-fitted by Carter, then he's obviously not around any longer, otherwise I think he'd take great exception to them screwing with his console. Never mind without him being there to supervise their modifications.

Comment

Originally posted by StefanSGA View Post
                          Spoiler:
                          I was just wondering what will happen with Hermiod (the Asgard on the Daedalus). In Sg1's finale we saw the Asgard die out as a race. What happened to Hermiod at that moment if he was just on board the Daedalus?
                          Could he be the lone Asgard survivor? It would be nice to still have that
                          arrogant but funny little bugger around, won't it? "Love those guys!"(O'Neill)
                          Use spoiler tags! You just gave away a huge one!
                          Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
                          "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
                          Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Spoiler:

Agreed.
                            Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
                            "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
                            Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Originally posted by Mitchell82 View Post
                              Use spoiler tags! You just gave away a huge one!
                              I'm sorry about that, wooops! I'm still kinda new on this board and honestly don't know how to do that..

Comment

Spoiler:

oh gads!
                                Spoiler:
                                are there going to be any characters left?
                                Spoiler:

"It gets sort of Zen after a while, Life is a Journey. Time is a River. The door is Ajar."
                                ~ Waldo Butters, in Dead Beat by Jim Butcher
                                Card designed by Falcon Horus

Comment

Working...
                                X