Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The rumour one of the two enemys in the pegasus may be defeated is sadly leaning toward the side of the wraith, i hope to god this does NOT happen the wraith truly have to be kept as the main enemy.

Comment

Originally posted by marty2006 View Post
      The rumour one of the two enemys in the pegasus may be defeated is sadly leaning toward the side of the wraith, i hope to god this does NOT happen the wraith truly have to be kept as the main enemy.
      Oh no, not another piece of bad news today. *sighs despairingly* I'm crossing my fingers the enemy to be defeated is the Asurans. After the news today, if they defeat the Wraith, that just may be the final nail in this show for me. And I don't think I've said that before. But a show with the Asurans as the main enemy? I'm really not that interested in watching.
      - Life after Stargate -
      Agent Carter * Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * The Blacklist * Castle * Elementary * Grimm
      Hawaii Five-0 * The Mentalist * NCIS * NCIS:LA * Once Upon a Time * Rizzoli & Isles
      sigpic

Comment

I think the Asurans will be defeated, the PWARW should be able to wipe them out quicker than any method of defeating the Wraith I can think of could. Unless the Wraith do get wiped out and the clue might be in Joe's poem, I thought that:

Spoiler:
        Find the wraith and our allies have something in common. Might be talking about the Asgard, ie the Wraith are a dying species, for whatever reason.

The only bad thing about the Wraith is that people who have had a quick watch of Atlantis who I know find them to be really cheesy, to the point that it would put them off watching...

Comment

Originally posted by jenks View Post
          The only bad thing about the Wraith is that people who have had a quick watch of Atlantis who I know find them to be really cheesy, to the point that it would put them off watching...
          I can understand that, really. But..

really cheesy vs really boring?
          really cheesy vs really boring?

Hmmm.... I vote for cheesy. If they present a better third option, well then...*shrugs*. But of the two presented to us now? Cheesy gets my vote.
          - Life after Stargate -
          Agent Carter * Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * The Blacklist * Castle * Elementary * Grimm
          Hawaii Five-0 * The Mentalist * NCIS * NCIS:LA * Once Upon a Time * Rizzoli & Isles
          sigpic

Comment

I suppose, but boring takes time to realise, cheesy hits you straight away. I wasn't arguing that the Asurans were a better enemy anyway, it's just that I think if someone is switching through the channels, seing an Asuran is less liekly to put you off than seeing a Maryln Manson look alike with a funky voice

Comment

I suppose, but boring takes time to realise, cheesy hits you straight away. I wasn't arguing that the Asurans were a better enemy anyway, it's just that I think if someone is switching through the channels, seing an Asuran is less liekly to put you off than seeing a Maryln Manson look alike with a funky voice
              True the thing is man there supposed to be making it for us the people who watch the show and not too bring in passers by.

Comment

I see your point. Doesn't mean I don't still want the Asurans gone, but I see where you're coming from.
                - Life after Stargate -
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by marty2006 View Post
                  True the thing is man there supposed to be making it for us the people who watch the show and not too bring in passers by.
                  Except they're not, they're making it for everyone, they'll be wanting to bring in as many 'passsers by' as they can.

Comment

If they were making it for passers by there would be no multi episode arcs or continuing story lines or any sort of non human aliens so new viewers can join in whenever, there first priority should be to make the best show they can for the fans they have or they could end up losing fans. I mean the whole becket weir and carter thing is pushing some fans to the edge killing off the wraith would be a major blow to the series and quite frankly a joke.

Comment

Just read this also:

J Williams writes: “Anywho are we going to learn the wraiths weakness in season 4?”

Answer: Yup. And they’re not the only ones.
                      For 'The Seer':

Spoiler:
                      Wraith find a way to put the Asurans to sleep, but McKay wakes them up again.

The fact that they are doing it in the 1st half of S4 I feel will probably end up backfiring on them. That's the Asuran weakness, while the Wraith one will probably emerge in the 2nd half of the season finally enabling them to be defeated.

Would rather they spent S4 & S5 putting them both at war with each other.

Comment

Yea id love to see them fight it out for a season or witht eh wraith winning in the end and at some point further on us defeating the wraith once again proving our strength and ability against a larger and stronger enemy.

Comment

I took a look at the new information recently available, and I think it's a little cheap for that particular outcome.

Comment

Sign me up for the anti asuran thread. They are as lack luster as the Ori. I prefer the Wriath.

At least the original replicators were kind of creepy looking. Like bugs. But, these guys are just dull. I see little difference between the Asurance and the Ancients as it is.

If they were more like cylons or terminators--they could get a little more "umph" out of the characters.

Just a thought. If The Terminator were come to Atlantis and go up against the asurans. That would be really intresting. Go Arnold. Kill them buggers!
                            Grammar, Logic, Rhetoric.

Comment

Lol id give you green if i had any left

Comment

Apprently

Spoiler:
                                The Wraith know how to turn them off

so we may be able too soon.
                                sigpic
                                Spoiler:
                                President of the 'AFTU Writers Association'
                                President of the 'Count to 15,000 Legends' club
                                Forum Charmer
                                Forum Ambassador
                                Prince of The Hugglings

CURA STORY LINE, ATFU Pg 53 - Pg 804 (751pages)
                                VAMPIRE STORYLINE PT1, AFTU Pg 804 - 912
                                VAMPIRE STORYLINE PT 2, AFTU - Pg 855

Comment

Working...
                                X