Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm sorry, but I'm a consumer and Stargate is a product. If I was at a restaurant and was unhappy with the service or the meal I would complain. This is no different.

TBH I know there are cast changes, but when they bump off their third regular in as many seasons, I think I've got a right to complain.

There's also the lack of explanation for both Beckett and Weir...why must Weir go? Why must Carter arrive? huh?
    sigpic
    Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay View Post
      I'm sorry, but I'm a consumer and Stargate is a product. If I was at a restaurant and was unhappy with the service or the meal I would complain. This is no different.
      The difference here that you selected the food in the restaurant and they changed / hired a new waitress. But you haven't seen the food what you have ordered, but you are complaining. Why? What do you want? Would you like to see that the old waitress bring you food or you want to eat something new? Or would you like to re-cook your food, what is still in the kitchen and you smell it already?

Originally posted by sueKay View Post
      There's also the lack of explanation for both Beckett and Weir...why must Weir go? Why must Carter arrive? huh?
      Have you seen the new episodes? No. TPTB will give answers. We don't know enough yet. When we said the new season and it will be really catastrophical, than I will say, I am sorry, you were right. But now I can't make anything else than wait until autumn.
      "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

Originally posted by ReganX View Post
        They're not making us choose between Sam and Weir, they've made the choice already.

The only choice viewers have is whether or not they can live with TPTB's choice and continue to watch the show.

Has there been any word yet on how many episodes Weir is to be in? We may find that she and Sam will both be in some episodes.
        Exactly and we really need to keep in mind that these two decisions are completly seperate. If I hada a say I'd want both, but since I don't I'd have to say I'm undecided till I see it.
        Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
        "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
        Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Originally posted by Platschu View Post
          The difference here that you selected the food in the restaurant and they changed / hired a new waitress. But you haven't seen the food what you have ordered, but you are complaining. Why? What do you want? Would you like to see that the old waitress bring you food or you want to eat something new? Or would you like to re-cook your food, what is still in the kitchen and you smell it already?

Have you seen the new episodes? No. TPTB will give answers. We don't know enough yet. When we said the new season and it will be really catastrophical, than I will say, I am sorry, you were right. But now I can't make anything else than wait until autumn.
          nit pick nit pick nit pick.

We're still waiting on the explanation for Jonas how many years later.

And yes, at a restaurant I pick what I'm having, but through fandom in particular, buying DVDs, going to cons, we've made these guys millionaires! They at least owe us an explanation.

I have to laugh that Joe Mallozzi's moaned about a member of the Boston Legal cast being cut without any explanation. I've lost count the amount of times TPTB have done that to us.

If TPTB just explained their decisions, they'd help sort a lot of fandom problems and a lot of fans worries.

But they've been silent.

Torri's myspace page has also been strangely silent since the Weir rumours appeared.
          sigpic
          Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

carter never realy cared for weir

Comment

Quite simply ->

And for the record, I will watch season 4 and if I don't like it. I will voice my opinion.
              Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

I'm afraid that i don't get how this is any different from the existing carter vs weir poll
                Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                X