This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't like the idea.

There is only so much false information you can provide before people smarten up and figure you are lying. Teyla only connecting to give them false information would end up being pointless because they'd know anything she tells them is lies.

All you could really hope for in such a scenario is a boy who cried wolf effect, that she could actually tell them the truth about something but they'd not believe it.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SaberBlade View Post
      I don't like the idea.

There is only so much false information you can provide before people smarten up and figure you are lying. Teyla only connecting to give them false information would end up being pointless because they'd know anything she tells them is lies.

All you could really hope for in such a scenario is a boy who cried wolf effect, that she could actually tell them the truth about something but they'd not believe it.
      So we use Teyla to tell the Wraith that Earth is located at such and such coordinates, and the Wraith would believe it to be disinformation and a trap, thereby ensuring that any leaks to the Wraith concerning Earth's locations would be disinformation.

'Tis brilliant.

Now the only problem is if they sent a ship to check it out, but I guess we could intercept that ship quite easily and destroy it.
      http://www.change.gov

The reason you should vote Republican in 2010.

Comment

Working...
      X