Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Give them a matter replicator , then SGA will be self sufficient for ammunition

SG1 unending spoiler
    One of the resaon SG1 was held back on advance weapon was because they want make the show like the real world, the governement keeping everything secret , only in the last episode of SG1 , the Asgard gave them all their technologies.

The beaming tech can convert into a matter replicator, The SGA still require Earth for supply of bullet,it is lucky their ammunition were able to last a yr until they re-establish contact with Earth.

Give them a matter replicator , then they can be sufficient for food , ammunition ,C4 and etc.

I wonder what happen if they have the Asgard dampening field, the one they use to prevent explosion inside their ship.
    Dr Beckett was kill by the exploding Tumor, if he was operating inside the Asgard dampening field , then may be he could survive and SGA could the Ancient device to create exploding tumor again.
    My point is that SG1 has ended, SGA should be allow to have the Asgard tech and add them to the Ancient tech .

Comment

Originally posted by Jason_Clement View Post
      Woot, I'm not the only one. Another thought occured to me with the militarization issue; perhaps it's an overall season 4 plot, which could be why Weir is being reduced, and once it's straightened out, she could come back as a civilian leader. The struggle for control of Atlantis could open lots of really good story lines, both on Earth/Earth relations, and Pegasus relations, as the military may make haste decisions...

Spoiler:
      (Like the last episode of season 3...never piss off the Asurans).
      I seriously doubt the IOA would want Atlantis under military jurisdiction. So if it is a arc it eould be short not season wide IMO.
      Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
      "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
      Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

I think something which may be somewhat of a risk but could be a nice way is to have Atlantis splinter from Earth so its two totally different factions but first there would have to be a major disagreement to cause the fracture/splinter and if the writers don't want it anymore there would have to be a way to fix it

like maybe they find Atlantis' ZPM factory or find the schematics for the Aurora class ship or another Atlantean ship and are able to build them (wouldn't be as good as the Aurora or Orion but still its an Ancient design ship more capable then the Earth/Asguard hybrids)

Comment

Originally posted by Lightbane View Post
          I think something which may be somewhat of a risk but could be a nice way is to have Atlantis splinter from Earth so its two totally different factions but first there would have to be a major disagreement to cause the fracture/splinter and if the writers don't want it anymore there would have to be a way to fix it

like maybe they find Atlantis' ZPM factory or find the schematics for the Aurora class ship or another Atlantean ship and are able to build them (wouldn't be as good as the Aurora or Orion but still its an Ancient design ship more capable then the Earth/Asguard hybrids)
          One problem, Earth could still recall the team by force through the deddy or Apollo unless the entire team agrees to splinter includding the deddy's crew and apollo's.

Comment

Originally posted by Jason_Clement View Post
            Woot, I'm not the only one. Another thought occured to me with the militarization issue; perhaps it's an overall season 4 plot, which could be why Weir is being reduced, and once it's straightened out, she could come back as a civilian leader. The struggle for control of Atlantis could open lots of really good story lines, both on Earth/Earth relations, and Pegasus relations, as the military may make haste decisions...

Spoiler:
            (Like the last episode of season 3...never piss off the Asurans).
            An interesting idea to be sure. From some of the things that were said in First Strike like ...
            Spoiler:
            Col. Ellis thinking Sheppard should be leading Atlantis. Weir expressing her worry about her position as leader of Atlantis to Teyla
            it seems like they could be going in that kind of an arc. I'm not sure about it being season-wide but I can definitely see them tackling it a bit more in-depth in an early season episode. Or maybe it could be season-wide with it a constant in the background.
            Spoiler:
            With Weir hurt from the beam and her need for recovery time there could be a struggle for control of the city going on while the team has to continue to go out through the Stargate.

And I agree that Atlantis has a lot of life left in. Hopefully they'll prove that with season 4. It was always meant to stand by itself so I'll be interested to see how it does on it's own.

My LiveJournal :: Walls :: Sigs:: Icons :: FanVids
            "Who looks at a screwdriver and goes 'Ooh! This could be a little more sonic?!'" - Cpt. Jack Harkness

Comment

Atlantis is doing great and i hope it even surpasses Sg1 and reaches 11 seasons.

and new addition... !!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mitchell82 View Post
                One problem, Earth could still recall the team by force through the deddy or Apollo unless the entire team agrees to splinter includding the deddy's crew and apollo's.
                OHh, the dadelus and apollo along with atlantis, splintering... that gives me some nasty thoughts.

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
                  OHh, the dadelus and apollo along with atlantis, splintering... that gives me some nasty thoughts.
                  Thats the only way the splintering would work IMO and it could be a nice dark turn for the show.

Comment

Working...
                  X