Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SGA Custom Desktop Wallpapers (NO SPOILERS)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

dude u are my best friend u have some talent all the different compys i use have ur desktops now and i loved the sigs grrrreeeen for you

thanks to www.savecarsonbeckett.com and leelakin for the pretty sig.

Comment

Originally posted by ur uncle urgo View Post
      dude u are my best friend u have some talent all the different compys i use have ur desktops now and i loved the sigs grrrreeeen for you
      Thank you very much, im glad you enjoy my work as much as i do making it for you all.

Thank you for all the green and possitive feedback.

Ouzo
      Great Races Of Stargate

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      -

Comment

did u get permission from the site where u got the origional ones before u tweaked them because im sure that is illegal taking credit for someoneelses work by taking the origional and making a few fore ground changes?
        sigpic
        Sig For Me!

Comment

Originally posted by Cban View Post
          did u get permission from the site where u got the origional ones before u tweaked them because im sure that is illegal taking credit for someoneelses work by taking the origional and making a few fore ground changes?
          Yeah, ouzo, you need to credit Mirko, Chris Diston, and anyone else who made those ships.
          Never, never, never believe any war will be smooth or easy...

... or that any man can measure the tides and hurricanes he will
          encounter on the strange journey.

Spoiler:

2 Cor. 10:3-5
          3 For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war after the flesh:
          4 (For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds; )
          5 Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;

Comment

im not taking the credit of the people who actually made the 3D models, im just taking the credit for the tweaking of them. the work from the artists you said have no been altered and i HAVE no claimed it was mine either, but ill place the modelers names on the wallpapers. just incase.

sorry for the incovience

Ouzo
            Great Races Of Stargate

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
            -

Comment

you're very good
              spoilers for unending:
              Spoiler:

Comment

Yeah any chance you could make some 16:10 ones cause my monitor is 1680x1050

Comment

Personally, I don't think its cool to use those abstract pictures in these. Doesn't fit in those. Too big change between those and atlantis pictures.
                  Feel free to check my homepage (sorry its finnish): Atrain Design

Comment

How do I use them???

For Wraith, hunger burns like a fire.

Tell me, Sheppard, if you found yourself burning alive, would you settle for just one drop of water ...

....... or would you take more?

sigpic

Comment

test test

Edit: HELP!!!!!!

Tell me, Sheppard, if you found yourself burning alive, would you settle for just one drop of water ...

sigpic

Comment

final test

Edit: i give up
                        Last edited by VSHARMA; 22 March 2007, 05:14 AM.

sigpic

Comment

last try

Thanx. Sorry for making a mess on your thread
                          Last edited by VSHARMA; 22 March 2007, 05:25 AM.

sigpic

Comment

Nice Asgard sig Everytime i see these sigs i wonder why didnt I take Photoshop lessons .

Comment

Originally posted by ouzo View Post
                              Hello to all, ive made a few wallpapers, for you all to enjoy! there 1024x768 resolution. i hope you all enjoy them as much as i did making them.

Due to the size of the files, you will have to click the "Direct link" and then right click on the image and click "save as" to save the image. all wallpapers are under 200k in size

SGA Wallpaper One (Gateroom):-
                              http://img149.imageshack.us/img149/7951/gateroomwb8.jpg Direct link

SGA Wallpaper Two (Ancients Vs. Asurans):-
                              http://img149.imageshack.us/img149/6...asuransjd2.jpg Direct link

SGA Wallpaper Three (Atlantis & jumpers):-
                              http://img176.imageshack.us/img176/2...jumpersdc0.jpg Direct link

SGA Wallpaper Four (Wraith):-
                              http://img405.imageshack.us/img405/6889/wraithbe8.jpg Direct link

SGA Wallpaper Five (Wraith Hive Ship):-
                              http://img102.imageshack.us/img102/6083/hiveip3.jpg Direct link

SGA Wallpaper Six (Deadalus):-
                              http://img102.imageshack.us/img102/3456/deadyge0.jpg Direct link

SGA Limited Wallpaper One (Ancient Fleet):-
                              http://img117.imageshack.us/img117/9...entswarmp7.jpg Direct link

I will be updating this page soon as i have NEW wallpapers for you.

Enjoy
                              Ouzo
                              Hey! Nice work !

I love what you've done to my Daedalus render!

Comment

I have to say that those are some very nice wallpapers. Where did you find your material for them? They look very professionally put together.

A very wise man once said...."Reality is an illusion created by a lack of Alcohol."

Comment

Working...
                                X