X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SmallTimePerson View Post
    Very good work,
    Do you happen to do graphical design as a job?
    Unfortunatly no, i want to get into graphical design but so far just do graphics for fun. Anyone want to give me a job? lol

Ouzo
    Great Races Of Stargate

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    -

Comment

Originally posted by Cameron Mitchel View Post
      Well, I was looking at a sig from another forum
      <>
      and I was just wondering, could you make one similar to it? Like, instead of Adria, could it be an Ori soldier (I'll try to supply a picture)?
      Here you go

Custom sig request:-
      http://img176.imageshack.us/img176/7...requestqz9.jpg Direct link

Ori sig request:-
      http://img176.imageshack.us/img176/382/orihg7.jpg Direct link

Enjoy
      Ouzo
      Great Races Of Stargate

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      -

Comment

Had chance to work on mine yet? *looks up hopefully*
        sigpic
        Stargate Destiny - Coming Again Soon

Comment

Could I have one of Ronon Dex holding his gun? Pretty please with a cherry on top.
          sigpic
          Awesome sig by Laura
          "We're eating stardust" ~Mr. R

The randomess that is me
          Nibbles Zane Ducky Pixie Ace Bunny Sally Hunter Kitty

Comment

Wow, these are amazing... Are you going to make more SG-1 ones, or just Atlantis ones?
            Click the banner or episode links to visit the virtual continuations of Stargate!
            Previous Episode: 11x03 "Shore Leave" | Previous Episode: 6x04 "Nightfall" | Now Airing: 3x06 "Eldest"

Comment

Originally posted by Elite Anubis Guard View Post
              Had chance to work on mine yet? *looks up hopefully*
              curreently working on your project buddy, will need alittle more time but i am working on it

Ouzo
              Great Races Of Stargate

-

Comment

Originally posted by s09119 View Post
                Wow, these are amazing... Are you going to make more SG-1 ones, or just Atlantis ones?
                i can make any SG-1 ones you wish, just tell me what you want and ill fire them up
                Great Races Of Stargate

-

Comment

could you make one of a Wraith hiveship? and steve standing in the background?
                  Robert Jastrow (self-proclaimed agnostic): "For the scientist who has lived by his faith in the power of reason, the story ends like a bad dream. He has scaled the mountains of ignorance; he is about to conquer the highest peak; as he pulls himself over the final rock, he is greeted by a band of theologians who have been sitting there for centuries."

Comment

Could you make one with
                    Spoiler:
                    the oddyssey running from the two Ori ships (Unending)? The image I have in mind is when Landry sits down, says "SOAB", and Carter fires up the hyperdrive again, then it shows the two Ori ships manuevering in the background while the Oddy flees. I tried to take a screenshot from the ep. but It didn't work
                    and say Stargate SG-1 in place of Stargate Atlantis like in your character ones for SGA? (The show name on the blue design).

If that was too vague, I'll keep trying to get a screenshot. Thanks though!
                    Click the banner or episode links to visit the virtual continuations of Stargate!
                    Previous Episode: 11x03 "Shore Leave" | Previous Episode: 6x04 "Nightfall" | Now Airing: 3x06 "Eldest"

Comment

Originally posted by ouzo View Post
                      Here you go

Custom sig request:-
                      http://img176.imageshack.us/img176/7...requestqz9.jpg Direct link

Ori sig request:-
                      http://img176.imageshack.us/img176/382/orihg7.jpg Direct link

Enjoy
                      Ouzo
                      Nice!!
                      *edit* could you make just one more, the same way you made the first one, except with an Ori soldier in the middle in this picture (see below)and the landed Ori ship in Flesh and Blood, the same one that's in that Adria sig I posted up:

Ori soldier in the middle (but crop him out and flip him around)
                      Spoiler:

Ori ship (sharpened a little, so that it looks more HQ)
                      Spoiler:

This one, but, if you can find a higher quality one, that'd be great:

Last edited by Cameron Mitchel; 18 March 2007, 03:24 PM.

Jesus is Lord!

Comment

Here's an Odyssey/Mitchell one I made for myself, in the attempt of making one similar to the Ori Mothership/Adria i found

Spoilers for Unending:
                        Spoiler:
                        Last edited by Cameron Mitchel; 19 March 2007, 01:39 PM.

Jesus is Lord!

Comment

cool sigs
                          Thankyou SG-1 for 10 great years!
                          sigpic
                          sig made by kidwizz

join Stargate Atlantis: save the lost city and lets get our show back

Comment

Hey

Great sigs! I was wondering if you could make a Dr. Weir one using This pic? I'm not to fussed with how it looks. I'll let you use your creative juices

Comment

is he ever going to reply?

Jesus is Lord!

Comment

umm this one may not be possible but could you try and make one with the "whale" i would love that but if u cant thats ok.

thanks to www.savecarsonbeckett.com and leelakin for the pretty sig.

Comment

Working...
                                X