Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So what is Hermiods fate? Is he still in the Pegasus Galaxy, or did he die along with the rest of them?

Comment

What would make sense would be if Hermiod transferred to the Odyssey to explain all of the new toys. He could then live out the rest of his life chilling. Maybe transfer his consciousness to a human?
      Unlikely, though.

Comment

I am almost certain that Hermiod also killed himself with the other Asgard.
        Calvin grows up to be Frazz. The logical continuation of this is, of course, that Frazz then grows up to be Edward Norton's character from Fight Club. And thus, all four of these characters are gods.Let's go one more step. Calvin grows up to be Jeremy, who grows up to be Frazz, who grows up to be "Tyler Durden," while Suzie grows up to be Haruhi Suzumiya; since Kyon becomes The Doctor, this leads to the inescapable conclusion that after the end of Fight Club, Calvin becomes Captain Jack.

Comment

He'll still be around as a Hologram.

For Wraith, hunger burns like a fire.

Tell me, Sheppard, if you found yourself burning alive, would you settle for just one drop of water ...

....... or would you take more?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by VSHARMA View Post
            He'll still be around as a Hologram.
            Dead is dead.

Personally, I'd rather just delude myself with thinking Hermoid used his techie skills to hack into a computer, take out gobs of money from some money management firm, and has retired to a beach in the caribbean - along with his main squeeze, Lt. Novak

Comment

I'm thinking, that are Asgard's consciousness included databases. If tauri be able to fix they clone proglem, they can build again Asgard's civilization. Maybe some Ascended Ancient fix the proglem.

But maybe this is only thing, what Asgard did not given.
              Asgard in memoriam

Comment

Originally posted by wise one View Post
                what does that leave for hermoid and his wacky adventures on the daedalus
                u mean hemoroid ?

Comment

I think the question is......If you were in Hermiod's shoes, and saying you had the choice to live or die, would you choose to die a quick and painless death? Or would you prefer to live out the rest of your life knowing the agonizing death or potential capture by the ori (trust me, if he was the last asgard left, the ori, of some other future enemy would be more than eager to capture him) that awaits you. Would you want to live out the rest of your life as the last of your kind, dealing with the loss of all those you loved and cherished?
                  Sometimes the truth........
                  Spoiler:

..........Is stranger than fiction.
                  Click Here>>>>>>My Myspace Page<<<<<<<Click Here

Losing people sucks but......"It is foolish and pointless to mourn the men who have died. Rather we should rejoice that such men lived."
                  - General George S. Patton

Comment

Originally posted by SoulRe@ver View Post
                    u mean hemoroid ?
                    what are you talking about, thats how you supposed to spell it .....HERMIOD
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by wise one View Post
                      what are you talking about, thats how you supposed to spell it .....HERMIOD
                      It doesn't matter. He's a Asgard.

For Wraith, hunger burns like a fire.

Tell me, Sheppard, if you found yourself burning alive, would you settle for just one drop of water ...

....... or would you take more?

sigpic

Comment

I just don't understand why they didn't download their consciousness' into the computer. Granted they wouldn't have any bodies until or if the SGC figured out how to make better clones, but they could have moved around as holograms like Jack did in New Order.

It's also a shame that they had de-evolved too much to Ascend, as that would have been a very interesting change in dynamic, especially with the Ori war.
                        sigpic

Comment

maybe in some next universe the asgard have found a way to cure their cloning problem and becuse of this perfected cloning they cannever die and thus becoming the ulitmate race in their universe and eventually catching up to the ancients
                          sigpic

Comment

Working...
                          X