Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

most of the information provided by wikipedia is useful but there are some oddballs who post totally untrue/misleading information.

example: sharks are fish but one of my friends at uni is convinced that they are mammals and used his wiki account to edit the article about sharks to say that they are mammals. no idea if it been changed back yet but just goes to show how wikipedia can be used to spread untruths to innocent shark fans.........and other fans

anyhow i would see what gateworld posts about the episode then see whether it matches up
    Quietly, so as not to alarm anyone, she began to go insane

Comment

No doubt trolls who are trying to start rumors. It is wikipedia after all.
      Geral Corasjo

Comment

Didn't Wiki have 50% of the rumours for Unending true?

Adrift - McKay dies. In his life heartbeats, he manages to write the ultimate equation of his life.
        Lifeline - Just kiddin'. He's alive, thanks to an ancient coffee machine that revived me.
        The Al'kesh is not a warship - Info on Naqahdah & Naqahdria - Firepower of Goa'uld staff weapons - Everything about Hiveships and the Wraith - An idea about what powers Destiny...

Comment

cmon now if mckay looses the spark of life whos guna sit and argue 24/7 with carter when she arrives

Comment

i haven't seen all of the second half of atlantis, so tell me if I'm wrong.

Scifi has been airing a lot of commericals about Atlantis. Recently I've seen one fast clip of McKay waking up in some type of tube that is filled with what looks like water. Maybe this is from Return 2 and I forgot, but it could SOMEWHAT verify this.

Comment

I don't personally trust the information. I mean losing McKay would be a massive blow to the show. Also if they really do loose Weir that would be a pretty big blow as well. However if the whole thing is true that could be pretty interesting. But they did the exact same thing in Startrek Voyager. Neelix was brought back to life and had to regaine his spark for life.

A very wise man once said...."Reality is an illusion created by a lack of Alcohol."

Comment

Working...
              X