This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Agent_Dark View Post
    Actually, he's probably letting them through to show how idiotic some people get in their rants. It's not really helping their cause lol.
    Yeah no kidding. LOL

I'm UberAmandaFan over there by the way. When I have time and am in the mood to play, I'll go over there and counter rumors and theories with a few facts. That's always fun.

One of the things mentioned in the blog was that Amanda was going to keep her long hair, which as a fan of hers I think is cool but it also might be a clue here about timing because Carter doesn't strike me as someone who would fuss with something like hair extensions (although a lot of that hair is now real hair given Amanda hasn't cut it in awhile)...well that is unless Vala talked her into it on one of their outtings from the base.

But chances are, Sam's hair really is long...which suggests to me that perhaps there's an expanse of time between the end of Season 10 and both the movies and her move to Atlantis.

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

The passage of time will be interesting, if they write it with that in mind to some extent. Considering Atlantis and the films will be shot concurrently, and it looks like the first film and S4 will come out around the same time, that could totally work out.

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal View Post
        i'm hoping sam's military work will be focused on more. *that's*, to me, what should have been sam's ballgame in season 9, instead of having to share it, so to speak, with mitchell.

so i hope soldiersam is highlighted in atlantis.

sally
        Nice to see you in here sally. I'm affraid to post in the "Could Carter Replace Wier thread" anymore. I've been redded simply b/c I like Carter. Go figure. Anyway I hope we see Military Carter. Personally I'd enjoy it if she's replace Weir though I would miss her it'd give Carter a chance to shine. Also seeing her command a battle Cruiser would be great too.
        Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
        "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
        Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Could they use her to upgrade the Daedy, and help them with Asgard Tech. They could put those energy weapons on Atlantis and make the city much more powerful
          Originally posted by cowpants
          ...you did it. I can't believe you actually did it. I am quite frankly astounded that you did it.

Thanks to you, I now want several mods to start mating with each other. I wanting to see what Moderator procreation will have in store for us.

And I thought that no one could get me to want this.

Congrats Mapp, you are officially the single most disturbed individual on GW.
          Spoiler:

Spoiler:
          Rosilin for pres

Comment

I like Carter and i like Weir. But i do hope that Carter will take a millitary position rather than a scientific function, or the position of expedition leader.

IMO it would make sense to make Carter the military leader of Atlantis. Because of the Asurans, having a stronger millitary influence is logical, and Carter has a lot of experience fighting aliens and in particular the replicators. And to make sure she doesn't infringe upon Sheppard, have her stay in Atlantis, and have Sheppard continue off world missions.

If she won't be the millitary leader, then having her be commander of her own ship would work for me to.

And i hope that the ship she arrives in will be an upraded one, because even with upgrades fighting the Wraith will not be easy, not to mention the Asurans. But it will at least allow them to do more damage.
            sigpic

Comment

I'm not a huge fan of Sam, so I voted for the red shirt. But I could (maybe) get used to Sam on Atlantis as long as she does not work with McKay and Zelenka. I just love the interaction between those two men and Sam would destroy that. Everytime Sam is around Rodney, he changes;-(
              Best option (in my opinion): Sam should stay out of Atlantis OR have her own ship, so that she doesn't influence the normal Atlantis happenings with the characters there. It would be strange if Sam takes over Atlantis (no matter if being the leader of Atlantis or working directly with McKay)...
              sigpic

Peter Petrelli: What do you do with something that killed you?
              Nathan Petrelli: You could put it underneath your pillow.

Comment

Originally posted by Betelgeuze View Post
                I like Carter and i like Weir. But i do hope that Carter will take a millitary position rather than a scientific function, or the position of expedition leader.

IMO it would make sense to make Carter the military leader of Atlantis. Because of the Asurans, having a stronger millitary influence is logical, and Carter has a lot of experience fighting aliens and in particular the replicators. And to make sure she doesn't infringe upon Sheppard, have her stay in Atlantis, and have Sheppard continue off world missions.

If she won't be the millitary leader, then having her be commander of her own ship would work for me to.

And i hope that the ship she arrives in will be an upraded one, because even with upgrades fighting the Wraith will not be easy, not to mention the Asurans. But it will at least allow them to do more damage.
                I think I can be satisfied with either as long as she is written in well which I feel will be the case.

Comment

Originally posted by Mitchell82 View Post
                  I agree that it is very hard to tell how she will act around mckay since we really don't know. I've liked the scenes she has had with mckay recently so I have high hopes. I truly think her role will be a good one.
                  I think both Amanda and David are aware that there is such a thing as too much of a good thing...and that even though they do have a fantastic chemistry together, it can't be the focal point of their involvement on the show. So sure I do expect a verbal tug of war between them now and then, but I don't think that's all we'll see.

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

Originally posted by ÜberSG-1Fan View Post
                    I think both Amanda and David are aware that there is such a thing as too much of a good thing...and that even though they do have a fantastic chemistry together, it can't be the focal point of their involvement on the show. So sure I do expect a verbal tug of war between them now and then, but I don't think that's all we'll see.
                    Agreed. I'm sure they will explore many avenues.

Comment

I voted 304 Commander.

For the reason being that my Theory is, and shall remain, that she is only there because of what happened in Unending, and that the 304 will be a result of that conclusion too.

I theorise that her arrival, and Weirs arc are unrelated.

Thats my Theory, and I think it is Shiny and will wait to see if I am right.
                      : I would very much like to have a weapon such as this.
                      : Yeah, Get in line.

Comment

Originally posted by SG13-NightOps View Post
                        I voted 304 Commander.

For the reason being that my Theory is, and shall remain, that she is only there because of what happened in Unending, and that the 304 will be a result of that conclusion too.

I theorise that her arrival, and Weirs arc are unrelated.
                        Thats my Theory, and I think it is Shiny and will wait to see if I am right.
                        I agree on that. I don't know what her role will be but I'm sure it will be not her comanding atlantis.

Comment

Working...
                        X