This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DelTrax1 View Post
    I honestly think that Hermiod is there due to the fact that we are becoming a new race that they can work with. Plus....They are learning from us so it's a win win for everyone. It's not like he is giving us technology...he is just learning new tech. Plus...what if the Wraith come to our galaxy...don't you think that is just as a threat to the Asgard as it is to us....
    Let them come to the Milky Way The Wraith will have Jaffa and Lucian Alliance Ha'Taks, Asgard ships, Earth ships, and several dozen ORI SHIPS (soon to be our allies after SG1 finishes off their false gods) waiting to pounce on them.

muawahahaha... as King Theoden said in The Two Towers... "Let them come!"
    http://www.myspace.com/peoples_general
    http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/ga...PeoplesGeneral

Comment

Originally posted by Peoples_General View Post
      Let them come to the Milky Way The Wraith will have Jaffa and Lucian Alliance Ha'Taks, Asgard ships, Earth ships, and several dozen ORI SHIPS (soon to be our allies after SG1 finishes off their false gods) waiting to pounce on them.

muawahahaha... as King Theoden said in The Two Towers... "Let them come!"
      I doubt we will get those Ori ships...

Comment

The PTB have already said very clearly, that NO we won't be seeing the Asguard in any episodes next year (joe's blogs). Sadly, we're moving on to new territory. I think stories about the Asguard in Atlantis would be cool.

The Asguard are part of SG-1 'history', and a living breathing Asguard will not become a permanent addition to the Pegasus crew. The Asguard play a major role in the season/series ender of SG-1, though - and an old grey skinned friend makes a welcomed appearance.

SPOILER FOR SEASON 10 FINALE
        Spoiler:
        The Asguard commit suicide after imparting all of their technology to the Fifth Race - the humans. I was very touching and sad. In Unending we see the holographic Thor for the first time.

One rumor is that we will see a holographic Thor, as part of Carters new ship in Season 4.

Tech Junkie

Now, upgraded with 1 forum demerit point for the use of sarcasm.
        "The avalanche has already started. It is too late for the pebbles to vote."

Ambassador Koch, Believers, 1.10 B5

Comment

Originally posted by techjunkie View Post
          One rumor is that we will see a holographic Thor, as part of Carters new ship in Season 4.

Tech Junkie
          That's not true. MS & JM have confirmed that Michael hasn't been asked to do SGA S4.
          sigpic
          "Most of our John Sheppard impressions sound more like a demented Jimmy Stewart than Joe Flanigan."
          ~David Hewlett

Comment

Originally posted by Ripple in Space View Post
            That's not true. MS & JM have confirmed that Michael hasn't been asked to do SGA S4.

Nothing is certain. If we cue up in front of Joe's door with Asgard banners I guess they will find a way to bring them in SGA .

Comment

as anyone thought along these lines.
              one episode is dopplegangers, well dopplegangers are clones or lookalikes to, the team goto an ancient outpost, find some sort of cloning tech, get into trouble and sort themselves out and solve whatever the problem is. but this would then open the door for bringing in the asgard, maybe as a sub plot in a later episode, to look at the cloning tech and see if it could help them.

sub plot something like, asgard ship arrives in orbit, and its thor, beams mckay and science team up to go look at the ancient outpost with the cloning tech. john, ronan and tela go with, but get called back for whatever reason and we follow them on the main storyline with a few flashes of how mckay is getting on with thor at the cloning outpost.

Comment

Originally posted by Integrabyte View Post
                Nothing is certain. If we cue up in front of Joe's door with Asgard banners I guess they will find a way to bring them in SGA .
                I was just referring to Thor. I'm sure when TPTB get writer's block, we'll see an Asgard again.
                Last edited by Ripple in Space; 17 March 2007, 06:31 PM.
                sigpic
                "Most of our John Sheppard impressions sound more like a demented Jimmy Stewart than Joe Flanigan."
                ~David Hewlett

Comment

Originally posted by Ripple in Space View Post
                  I was just referring to Thor. I'm sure when TPTB get writer's bock, we'll see an Asgard again.
                  If the ratings are not satisfactory everything can happen, hell, they'll even say the Ancients themselves came down to Orilla and ascended everyone. It won't matter if it does not fit the story....They will smack it in one episode....

Comment

Working...
                  X