This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SG13-NightOps View Post
    She was the weakest character, I 100% agree.

I am not upset because her pending removal as leader was coming since the beginning of Season 3 and so I expected it. As the writers always do, they add a line that you can look back to later and go "OH! Yeah, I get that now"

Quote Woolsey: Nothing renews your appreciation for the military like the threat of invasion from life-sucking aliens.

Add Replicators Mk II and its apparent the IOA were going to defer to the military eventually.
    Exactly. I like Weir but, while she did get development a civilian was a bad choice from the getgo, and that's not just because I'm military. It's because she had no skills to run the city she was/is a good diplomat but that's about it. Carter has more than enough skills to be a better leader.
    Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
    "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
    Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Originally posted by Ripple in Space View Post
      I think the opening sequence will be quite similar to S3's, except it will include some of the First Strike CGI. The credits will go:

with as Lt. Colonel Samantha Carter
      and as Dr. Rodney McKay

But I'd literally pay US Dollars if (in the season premiere) they would:
      1. cut between the CGI/Action Sequences and clips of Carter for the first 10-seconds
      2. then "Amanda Tapping" over an embossed image of Carter for 4-seconds
      3. followed by another 10-seconds of Carter & CGI/Action Sequences
      4. then 2-seconds of an embossed cast image of Shep, McKay, Ronan & Teyla with "with Joe Flannigan Rachel Luttrel Jason Momoa David Hewlett displayed under their respective images
      5. 2-seconds of a panning clip of Atlantis
      6. closing with a clip of Carter firing a P90

all just to piss off the entire fanbase.
      it's going to be and i'm sure a little weir in there for good measure

Comment

Originally posted by Adria View Post
        it's going to be and i'm sure a little weir in there for good measure
        I seriously doubt Weir will be in the main credits if they've removed Torri from a regular slot. Nope, she'll show up as a 'special guest star' in the text credits at the beginning of act I, and I'm sure they'll give Amanda her slot.

Comment

wel even jsut have a picture of her standin in the background listening to someone ( just a quick thing)

Comment

Originally posted by prion View Post
            I seriously doubt Weir will be in the main credits if they've removed Torri from a regular slot. Nope, she'll show up as a 'special guest star' in the text credits at the beginning of act I, and I'm sure they'll give Amanda her slot.
            I agree, if she is only in 4 eps all season as indicated they will place her as a guest or some such intro.

Comment

Working...
            X