This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by shrap View Post
    This site has some info that is updated on a regular basis. Obviously has spoilers.

http://www.tv.com/stargate-atlantis/...own;dropdown;3
    Nothing more spoilerwise than what has been dropped on these boards and others. I also don't see how an episode that hasn't even been filmed can be rated yet!

Comment

Originally posted by prion View Post
      Nothing more spoilerwise than what has been dropped on these boards and others. I also don't see how an episode that hasn't even been filmed can be rated yet!
      Not sure how the ratings are worked out when the show hasn't even been filmed yet, scripts must be really good. Not much info yet but it has slowly been added to over the last month or so. The spoiler warning was a bit redundant seeing it is a season 4 thread, but you can't be too careful.

Comment

Originally posted by shrap View Post
        Not sure how the ratings are worked out when the show hasn't even been filmed yet, scripts must be really good.
        Apparently, you just have to register at the site, then you can rate those episodes, even though they haven't been even filmed yet! Some jokesters must have thought it funny to input perfect scores for them.
        Keep Carson. Keep Elizabeth.
        Keep Atlantis.

Lemming #14
        -Clueless Lemming Cretin-

Image by Cailliath

Comment

Update from David's blog

Tomorrow we finish up another great (and first full) week shooting Atlantis (even if it did drag me away from Cinequest!)... Amanda and Jewel are fitting in beautifully (and are in fact beautiful!) and can they chew up the scenery or what!? This is shaping up to be a fantastic season and it's a pleasure to have such talented new recruits (to tease mercilessly and try to crack up when they're supposed to be working that is) Not that the old guard are any kind of slouches, Joe's hurling himself around the set tomorrow, Jason is as sick as a dog, Rachel has an episode of her own to contend with and Kavan is prancing around without shoes on... And Nykl? Well I still don't know what the hell Nykl's talking about at the best of times.... you, like me, just have to wait for season four! ;-)
          Keep Atlantis.

Lemming #14

Image by Cailliath

Comment

Nobody mentions Elizabeth/Torri... I guess she really isn't with them on the set.
            Torri Higginson: "Elizabeth had a mad crush on Sheppard."
            at Halfway Con - Sparktastic weekend with Joe and Torri, on October 30, 2011

R.I.P. Stargate Atlantis (S1-S3)

Comment

Originally posted by Celcool View Post
              Nobody mentions Elizabeth/Torri... I guess she really isn't with them on the set.
              Seems to be the case, which is vey unfortunate.

Love to read David's blog though, keeping us up-to-date is nice.
              Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Glad to read the 'new' cast of SGA is having such a great time on the set. It eerily reminds me of all the effusive joy that was coming out of the SG-1 sets when they were filming the drecks that became Seasons 8, 9 and 10.

To me SGA Season 4 is looking worse and worse with each new piece of 'wonderful' information coming from TPTB, again eerily familiar.

For instance, why is another SG-1 refugee being shoehorned into the Reunion episode? I was under the impression that was Ronon's character-centric episode for Season 4. What a disgusting insult to the character and the actor that he apparently needs help from another has-been character from the Milky Way Galaxy in order to bring in the ratings. Who's next? Space slut Vala showing up in Teyla's character-centric ep because that SGA character isn't strong enough on her own.

Then there's the new episode, Tabula Rosa. I suspect this is the one where Carter shows up and Elizabeth is GONE. If it is, the title meaning 'clean slate' is a huge slap in the face to Weir.

Am I angry? You betcha! Am I expecting SGA to sink in Season 4? There's no doubt in my mind that it will with the quad-pack of Berman/Bragas who are running the franchise at present.

Comment

Originally posted by Mar9645 View Post
                  Glad to read the 'new' cast of SGA is having such a great time on the set. It eerily reminds me of all the effusive joy that was coming out of the SG-1 sets when they were filming the drecks that became Seasons 8, 9 and 10.

To me SGA Season 4 is looking worse and worse with each new piece of 'wonderful' information coming from TPTB, again eerily familiar.

For instance, why is another SG-1 refugee being shoehorned into the Reunion episode? I was under the impression that was Ronon's character-centric episode for Season 4. What a disgusting insult to the character and the actor that he apparently needs help from another has-been character from the Milky Way Galaxy in order to bring in the ratings. Who's next? Space slut Vala showing up in Teyla's character-centric ep because that SGA character isn't strong enough on her own.

Then there's the new episode, Tabula Rosa. I suspect this is the one where Carter shows up and Elizabeth is GONE. If it is, the title meaning 'clean slate' is a huge slap in the face to Weir.

Am I angry? You betcha! Am I expecting SGA to sink in Season 4? There's no doubt in my mind that it will with the quad-pack of Berman/Bragas who are running the franchise at present.
                  I'm as enthusiastic as you.
                  Torri Higginson: "Elizabeth had a mad crush on Sheppard."
                  at Halfway Con - Sparktastic weekend with Joe and Torri, on October 30, 2011

R.I.P. Stargate Atlantis (S1-S3)

Comment

There *is* another thread for discussing whether or not you think S4 will tank.
                    Keep Atlantis.

Lemming #14

Image by Cailliath

Comment

Working...
                    X