Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Teal'c will be in an Atlantis episode, but it doesn't mean he will be in the city itself. As stated above, Mallozzi has already said there would be some "Earth-bound" SGA episodes in season 4. That's probably where Teal'c will come in.

When all else fails, change channels.

Comment

Originally posted by Anubis- View Post
      http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=40922

If that powerfull race is goa'uld; Baal, Anubis or someother, then Teal'c have use in Atlantis.
      WHY ?? Seeing how Sam is going to be on Atlantis there is a ton of storylines they could do with Teal'C ... They dont have to bring in Goa'ulds for Teal'C to visit a good friend of 10 years ....

Comment

I don't watch to see a reunion. You really think we'll sit down an watch an episode about Teal'c missing Carter? What you think tptb are going to send the message that SG-1 shouldn't have been canceled? Because I can't see any other reason why tptb would waste any given amount of time just to show how much Teal'c misses Carter.
        Never, never, never believe any war will be smooth or easy...

... or that any man can measure the tides and hurricanes he will
        encounter on the strange journey.

Spoiler:

2 Cor. 10:3-5
        3 For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war after the flesh:
        4 (For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds; )
        5 Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;

Comment

Originally posted by Ltcolshepjumper View Post
          I don't watch to see a reunion. You really think we'll sit down an watch an episode about Teal'c missing Carter? What you think tptb are going to send the message that SG-1 shouldn't have been canceled? Because I can't see any other reason why tptb would waste any given amount of time just to show how much Teal'c misses Carter.
          Or there is a crisis on earth that means members from the Atlantis expedition have to go there for an episode (via the "Space Bridge" which is a 30min journey), while there they get help from Teal'c to solve the problem
          sigpic

Comment

Can we stop the complaining? Teal'c's episode won't be about sitting around and talking with Carter about "the old days." It will likely be an episode where some of the Atlantis characters go to Earth. Maybe the Goa'uld-infected trust kidnaps Sheppard or someone important to interrogate them on Atlantis and Teal'c must help the Atlantis characters track him down. I suspect it'll be something like that.

Comment

Are we sure he's playing Teal'c? After all, the article just says that Chris will be guesting, and knowing how TPTB love to recycle actors...

(yes, I'm kidding... I hope)

Comment

I can't see the rationale for T coming to Atlantis, unless it's the other way round and it's set on Earth.
                Or, and here's an idea I like, they could disguise him under a mountain of prosthetics and have him playing a one-off bad guy.
                sigpic
                "Ce qui ressemble a l'amour est toujours de l'amour." - Tristan Bernard

Comment

Originally posted by Dusk View Post
                  Great news! Muchly happy to see the big fella guest on Atlantis. He's welcome anytime. Would love to see him kick Ronan's Satedan ass!!
                  Ronon vs. Teal'c in an arm wrestling match!

Comment

Meh.

Comment

I can see how Daniel's experiences and knowledge might make him useful in Atlantis and Sam's scientific know-how could help, but the rest of the SG-1 gang? Nope. Although I'd pick Teal'c over Vala any day.

Comment

Originally posted by Daniel Jackson View Post
                        Can we stop the complaining? Teal'c's episode won't be about sitting around and talking with Carter about "the old days." It will likely be an episode where some of the Atlantis characters go to Earth. Maybe the Goa'uld-infected trust kidnaps Sheppard or someone important to interrogate them on Atlantis and Teal'c must help the Atlantis characters track him down. I suspect it'll be something like that.
                        ooh the shep whumper in me could get down with that!! hehe

I dont like crossovers at all but since theyre inevitable now and i actually like teal'c a lot more than carter im not as bothered about it and its only one ep unlike you know 14 grumble grumble.

i was all ready to go "whats the point in having teal'c there" but if they are on Earth thats fine cos then it makes more sense than to bring him to atlantis. other than that it really doesnt make any sense to bring him over.

SIG BY MY SISTER OBSESSED1! WHEN SHEP GOES WHUMP I GO THUNK! My LJ

Comment

Originally posted by Oreo View Post
                          Is this the beginnings of a new spinoff, Stargate SG-1: Atlantis or maybe Stargate Atlantis SG-1?
                          I think Stargate SG1: Atlantis sounds better.
                          (don't find it particularly funny though)

Originally posted by ShadowMaat View Post
                          Are we sure he's playing Teal'c? After all, the article just says that Chris will be guesting, and knowing how TPTB love to recycle actors...
                          (yes, I'm kidding... I hope)
                          A wraith...can they pleace make him a wraith?

Teal'c on Atlantis -> Nope, don't see it.

An Earth-bound episode -> I thought we were exploring the Pegasus Galaxy? aka Not interested.
                          Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

As long as Teal'c isn't involved in another insane Jaffa revenge thing. So tired of those.....

Comment

Teal'c brought in as extra muscle in a Trust on Atlantis thing alongside Ronon, THAT WOULD KICK SO MUCH ASS BACK TO NEXT TUESDAY!!!!
                              The Advertisements MGM never wants you to see!!

Comment

N E W

It won't be the Goa'uld. Anubis has been defeated by Oma DeSalla, and Ba'al is trying to rebuild his empire. He can't do that in the Pegasus Galaxy.
                                Why couldn't he?? It would imo make perfect sense to come here, as no one could disprove his 'being a god', unlike the many planets in our galaxy who know the 'truth'.

Comment

Working...
                                X