Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here's some more news from Joe Mallozzi (a news article, not from his blog):

On the new race in Season 4: “I want to keep it somewhat vague, but they are a race of beings that are atypical of the Pegasus galaxy. They’re a type of people we’ve encountered before in ‘SG-1,’ but we’ve yet to encounter [this type of race] in the ‘Atlantis’ universe.”
    http://featuresblogs.chicagotribune...._tapping_.html

Comment

The giants ? Or how about that alien race that took over the SGC & impersonated everyone there

Comment

Originally posted by Cameron Mitchel View Post
        Well, that just proves that Carter will be in charge of Atlantis, and that Dr. Weir will probably die, or resign. This is really gonna hurt the show. Sry, just had to put that in.
        How exactlt does it 'prove' it?

And this is not the thread for it. Frankly some people aren't that bothered, like it or lump it.

I am extremely interested in this new, powerfull race. I read in one of the articles that they would be 'an unpredictable wildcard'

Comment

I think this new race will probably be just like the tollan an advanced human civilsation
          sigpic

Comment

Well im here hoping its the Aschen.
            LETS GO PEN'S

Comment

So what do we know so far?

1. They could be enemy or ally, but at moment looks likely that they will be an ally

2. They have been called 'an unpredictable wildcard' by Mr. Mallozzi

3. They're a type of people we have encountered before in SG-1, but not in Atlantis

Comment

Originally posted by IcyNeko View Post
                .. Oh, Jayne...
                Well, Jayne already showed up on SG-1 as one character, so it'd make perfect sense to bring him back as someone completely different.

As for the "powerful new race..." Meh. There'll be some analog to SG-1. Maybe rip off the Tok'ra with either the Tok'wraith folks have been theorizing for years or maybe the Tok'replicators, since the Wraith as a whole are apparently too boring to continue. *sigh*

Or TPTB will realize they screwed up with the Replicators and will decide to bring in the Ori-who-are-nothing-like-the-Ori-really.

Comment

What about that one race that could walk through walls & the IOA forced the SGC to keep them prisoners etc & Daniel was the only one that could help them escape because he was not in the military & they went to live with the that one race I forgot the name of. They could have went to find their own home in Pegasus.

Comment

Originally posted by Starxgate View Post
                    What about that one race that could walk through walls & the IOA forced the SGC to keep them prisoners etc & Daniel was the only one that could help them escape because he was not in the military & they went to live with the that one race I forgot the name of. They could have went to find their own home in Pegasus.
                    That was the Tollan, and the IOA didn't even exist then...

Comment

It was the Tollan who walked through walls. I'm pretty sure it won't be the Tollan, because the Tollan are human. New race... it won't be the Tollan. Or the Aschen, for that matter.

Carson: Muh tuttles!

Comment

I'm betting it's a Reole or Re'tu style race...

Comment

Originally posted by TheInnkeeper View Post
                          It was the Tollan who walked through walls. I'm pretty sure it won't be the Tollan, because the Tollan are human. New race... it won't be the Tollan. Or the Aschen, for that matter.
                          My guess is the giants or that one race that were not human but were able to impersonate everyone at the SGC.

Comment

I think it would be cool if it was nems race im not holding my breath thoughmore likely someone like the retu or those footholdian guys
                            sigpic

Comment

Could be loads of races, we know these two are likely from another galaxy:

Comment

Of course it could be a group of jaffa like the sodan that would acoount for chris judge appearing in season 4
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X