Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does anyone know for sure if SkyOne will air the episodes before they will show in the US???

Comment

Nope. They almost certainly won't air first, atleast not the first half, but we don't really know much at this point, I don't think it's even been confirmed that Sky will be getting the eps...

Comment

Originally posted by jenks View Post
        Last time I checked, the UK was part of Europe...
        Yes, I know that...should have said the European mainland. Only thought about it later...

Originally posted by Lt. Colonel Cameron Mitchell View Post
        Well I'm from the UK and no offence to anyone but I'm not European I'm British (English) so in my eyes the UK is not a part of Europe and I think a lot of the UK is with me a specially when we rejected the Euro currency.
        See, UK-person doesn't mind I didn't say mainland.

Now with a fall-premiere, it'll probably be closer to 2009 when we get to see s4 Atlantis. (Belgium might make that 2010)
        Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by jenks View Post
          Nope. They almost certainly won't air first, atleast not the first half, but we don't really know much at this point, I don't think it's even been confirmed that Sky will be getting the eps...
          Sky will get it, they're virtually the only ones who would order it. C5 didn't even bother to show the 2nd season of Atlantis. So I doubt they'd suddenly jump to Atlantis S4.

I'm thinking the US will get it sept/oct.

UK will get it most likely same as usual.

Canada may get S4 first. If not, then there probably will be the US getting it a few weeks before US & UK. Then I guess it's all down whether Skiffy puts it into hibernation after new year.

Comment

I keep reading that Canada might get season 4 first. Can anybody tell me what channel? I get SGA on The Space channel, but they only just started airing re-runs of season 2. And TMN airs it, but I can't make heads or tails of the schedule. It doesn't seem to be a set day of the week they play episodes. Maybe I am just a dope, lol.
            sigpic

Comment

So it will start in Fall in USA, i'll just put on the atenna and watch SciFi channel!
              Easy as ****..
              And if i have no time anyway, i'll just download or buy the DVD when its out!

Comment

Yea definatley starts in the "fall" in america, not to sure when its guna be starting over here, it usual airs in october over here so unless there guna run simultaneously we'll prob have to wait a few months more. Lost now airs pretty much simultaneously over here with america now so hopfully they will do the same with stargate seeing as the same channel shows both shows, over here anyway it does.

Comment

Here in Belgium they haven't even aired Atlantis season 2!!
                  *Thanks god for the internet*

Comment

in Norway They didnt even send stargate sg-1 season 2. xD
                    So in norway they havent sent anything of stargate beside season sg-1

Comment

Originally posted by sofie View Post
                      Here in Belgium they haven't even aired Atlantis season 2!!
                      *Thanks god for the internet*
                      I reckon we will get it once they're done with season 10. And if you want to see season 2, you can always watch it on one of the French channels (not sure which though) but you have to put up with awfull dubbing.
                      Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Working...
                      X