X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SaberBlade View Post
    I have as well.

Personally I'd love to see it make it's way into Continuum.
    If the two movies do really well, maybe there could be an SG-1 DVD movie, that involves Atlantis.

Comment

Originally posted by ussrelativity View Post
      If the two movies do really well, maybe there could be an SG-1 DVD movie, that involves Atlantis.
      True, but I couldn't see that being done until Atlantis ends. So having Caldwell and the Odyssey crossover into an SG1 movie is the most likely outcome.

sigpic

Comment

True, but I couldn't see that being done until Atlantis ends. So having Caldwell and the Odyssey crossover into an SG1 movie is the most likely outcome.
        The X-Files had a movie done while the show was still being produced.

Comment

Originally posted by ussrelativity View Post
          The X-Files had a movie done while the show was still being produced.
          That's true, but they were given the budget for a big screen movie. Even after SG1's cancellation, it's not been given a budget for a big screen movie (yet) so if SG1 didn't get one even when the PTB's were planning it, I can't see SGA getting one yet.

sigpic

Comment

That's true, but they were given the budget for a big screen movie. Even after SG1's cancellation, it's not been given a budget for a big screen movie (yet) so if SG1 didn't get one even when the PTB's were planning it, I can't see SGA getting one yet.
            I'm not referring to Atlantis entirely. I'm referring to an SG-1 centric DVD movie, that involves Atlantis. Not an Atlantis DVD movie.

Comment

( chanting : )

Bring back Caldwell

Bring back Caldwell

Bring back Caldwell

Bring back Caldwell

Comment

I'll second that... Mitch is a uperb actor.. Brings a depth and credibility to the role.. Love to see him return as a regular...

Toodles~
                UberGater
                (\ /)
                ( . .)
                c('')('')

Always keep your words soft and sweet, just in case you have to eat them...

If you can't be kind, at least have the decency to be vague.

sigpic

Comment

Have no fear I shall return!

Comment

Originally posted by ColCaldwell View Post
                    Have no fear I shall return!
                    lOL... but it would be great if some of those here, WERE the actors on the show.

Comment

I'm actually liking how the ships have not had a major role this season. Finally focus on the stargate again. Don't get me wrong I like that we have ships now as it only makes sense since we've been out there for 11 years now, and I like Col Caldwell and Mitch Pileggi, but I feel like in S9/2-S10/3 the ships were featured too much. I feel like they should only show up for 3 or 4 eps a season.

Perfecto!

Comment

Originally posted by Major_Griff View Post
                        I'm actually liking how the ships have not had a major role this season. Finally focus on the stargate again. Don't get me wrong I like that we have ships now as it only makes sense since we've been out there for 11 years now, and I like Col Caldwell and Mitch Pileggi, but I feel like in S9/2-S10/3 the ships were featured too much. I feel like they should only show up for 3 or 4 eps a season.
                        I think the only ship heavy eps in s4 are
                        Spoiler:
                        BAMSR, maybe SoW, Midway
                        sigpic
                        The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

Originally posted by Jumper_One View Post
                          I think the only ship heavy eps in s4 are
                          Spoiler:
                          BAMSR, maybe SoW, Midway
                          Which is a good thing that there are only a few, imo

Perfecto!

Comment

Originally posted by Major_Griff View Post
                            I actually liked that they used the ships more and I kinda wish we'd see them more this year.
                            Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
                            "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
                            Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

You know, I actually like Caldwell a lot. His hard nosed approach with a touch of compliance and sublty really make for good screentime. Actually, I think he should be on the show more often. He adds that little bit of tension, or atleast he did, between himself, Weir and Sheppard. But I also like the way he gives the sense that reluctantly respects both to some degree. So in other words, he's conflicted, but it's not over the top and blatant. I say, bring a fleet of ships, but not all 304's, to Pegasus and give him command of all "Space faring" ships, excluding the PJ's. And then make him Ellis's commanding officer. Would create a sort of "factions" within the show. (IE: Military vs. civilian, Atlantis vs. "fleet", US vs. International). Could be interesting if done right. And he really does play a colonel well, confident and strong, yet laid back enough to not be abrasive. Ellis is ok, but he has a bit of a pit bull personna, and he's not Col. Caldwell.

So I personally will welcome Caldwell back joyfully.
                              Wraith, the OTHER white meat.
                              Loyalty above all else, except Honor.

Comment

It will definitely be nice to see Caldwell again.
                                sigpic
                                MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                                "...phu...ah..."
                                "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                                Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Working...
                                X