Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would you like to see an ep where..........

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^^ not to my recollection, but they could always find out somehow, or incorporate it into the story.

I really love all of the ideas put forward and really want to learn more about the midway station. Especially what it looks like finished and whether or not the Tria is docked there.

As far as I'm concerned anything they come up with regarding the midway station will be fantastic, as long as it's centered around the station itself!
    sigpic
    By *E*K*R*

Comment

Originally posted by Maltrancko View Post
      so if one of those were gone who would they write stories about?

don't be silly i don't see them killing anyone else soon...

heres hoping

Carter is brought in ep 6
      Weir is recurring but doesnt get written out and kept as leader when she returns
      NO VALA!!!!
      Writers decide hey let's right out writing wrongs
      Daniel once every now and then
      bring back Steve!!!! lol
      Ford shows up even for one episode just so we get some closure
      NO VALA!!!!
      See more Caldwell
      Ronan and Teyla grow a personality and learn to have more interaction with everyone rather than play bit roles.
      bring in the furlings!! they never explained why the Ancients went specifically to Pegasus... maybe they had allies there willing to take them in?
      oh and NO VALA!!!
      Thats a big hope list but I do hope FORD does come back
      sigpic

Comment

I'd like to see an ep where some world attacks ours or one of our offworld bases through the stargate. They would be becoming a space faring race and we go to their planet and kick the crap out of them, and use a Mark 9 to destroy their gate.

Best Stargate quote:
        Sheppard: (yells to McKay) Canadian football is a joke! Celine Dion is overrated! Zelenka is smarter than you are!
        Green is your friend.

Comment

i would like to see ford return and beckett come back. basically the original team back together. thats where the writers have gone wrong, they have split and killed the original team off
          Thankyou SG-1 for 10 great years!
          sigpic
          sig made by kidwizz

join Stargate Atlantis: save the lost city and lets get our show back

Comment

The only way for the Wraith to know about it is to have access to Atlantis. Sure they can get someone to tell them about it, but without seeing the macro (which they can only get with direct access to Atlantis) and trying to rework it so it can be uploaded from a different planet I don't see how else it would work. However, if they did that then they'd be putting Atlantis at risk so it would have to be something in league with the season 2 finale where by a Queen with limited resources finds out and doesn't share it with many others. The only thing is that they're not going to fall for their tricks of peace again and as long as there's a ZPM powering the city they can take out any small number of Hives. Meanwhile, without a ZPM it would be hard to explain why the city isn't destroyed on their way out. Their best bet would be to plan a sneak attack which would have it's own plot problems since Telya can sense them or have Michael find his way onto Atlantis with his creatures and take it from there. In short, it's possible to pull off, but tricky. When Sg-1 was still on the air they might have tried to pull something where the Wraith found their way into the Milky Way, but without it I don't see them doing it just for it to be an Atlantis episode. In fact, we're probably going to see very little of the gate bridge given that Sg-1 will be off the air and now both planets have ZPMs (for now anyway). But, anything is possible.

Anyway, one thing I'd like them to return to is that little comment about collecting gates from the Pegasus and Milky Way. Space Gates have little power nodes on them that power them so I don't see them just being able to go around taking normal gates and using them for the gate network (although it's possible that they could hook up their own power sources to them - if so I'd like them explain that). I'm starting to wonder if they intended to try to claim that space gates have actually been around before the ones in the Pegasus galaxy were created and all these years they lost many MALPs to a number of planets that were unvisitable since they didn't have crafts capable of traveling into the gate and then to and from a planet. It's extremely farfetched to add something like that this far into the game without a single mention in the past, which is why I would like them to take a few seconds at a later date and clear up what exactly was is going on.
            Last edited by Sicktem; 22 February 2007, 04:37 AM.

Comment

Here's an idea... Instead of the gate erasing the energy signuature of our hapless victims, perhaps they could simply not forward the energy signuature after it is recieved, and then our villians come along and steal the gate, with our hapless victims inside.

Picture it, some team (It could include a major character for all intents and purposes) is on its way to earth, or back from earth, or something like that, and they just do not arrive. Then they find out that one of the gates is missing, starting the section of the episode where they hunt down and retake the hijacked stargate.

Dunno if it sounds good or not though...

Comment

Working...
              X