This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by twinchaosblade ½ View Post
    ... some things Lucious said were actually funny (the whole 'how do you get your hair to go like that?' was great, for example) ...
    yes!!! that was tooo funny.

i'm not crazy about him, but i have to confess if they brought him back i would groan but i'd still watch it and probably laugh a lot again. i mean he had them fetching big bags of "herb" one time! So funny.
    ~~~~~
    sigpic
    http://www.mepis.org

Comment

I say it would be okay if he comes back
      sigpic

Comment

It'd be interesting if they brought back the actor as the gate scientist from the movie. I'd pay to see the WTF?! expression from the Atlantis team. "Dude, do you have a brother?" Seriously though, don't even ask this sort of question...
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by PG15 View Post
          ...in it, he dies a horrible, horrible, R-rated death?

Well?

EDIT: Despite what you think, I actually like him. Just thought this might make for an interesting thread.
          And little screen exposure. The last thing I'd like is to see his death mean anything.

Just a shameless death, in the background, with at best 3 seconds of screen time.
          The Al'kesh is not a warship - Info on Naqahdah & Naqahdria - Firepower of Goa'uld staff weapons - Everything about Hiveships and the Wraith - An idea about what powers Destiny...

Comment

i think i'd rather just hear a report from an offworld team saying they found his body and leave it at that.
            dont ever want to see him on screen again even if it's to show him getting fed on by the wraith or being ripped apart by one of the new super wraith hybrids .

Comment

I say we feed him to the wraith. Though, the poor wraith would probably suffer a bit for a while.

Maybe they could use him to destroy the wraith..

Comment

I don't like at all Lucius!
                He's pathetic!

I want more Cam/Sam and Dala
                Paul Mc Gillion back as regular in season 5!

We want Farscape on M6! 538 people signed! What about you?
                March 19th 1999-March 19th 2008 : Happy Birthday Farscape !

Stargate cast members I would like to meet :
                Ben Browder, Claudia Black, Paul Mc Gillion and Amanda Tapping

Comment

Oh, yes. I want him. Soooo much I want him. You just have no idea how much. I want him to be the main hero in an episode where the Wraith sucks out the life of the main hero....
                  LONG LIVE THE WRAITH!
                  Member of the Wraith' Defenders Club
                  http://petitionspot.com/petitions/wraithrights/
                  My fan fiction

Comment

no i don't want him in season 4 at all i never really liked him

Comment

Lucius is going to replace Weir !! XD (i would like to see that)
                      Hallowed are the Ori !!!
                      Follow the path of the Enlightment !
                      Why Sg1 !!?? Why not me!!?? Why !!??

Comment

Originally posted by The_Fifth View Post
                        Lucius is going to replace Weir !! XD (i would like to see that)
                        I would HATE that! A possibility of Lucius gaining recurring or regular status?! NEVER!
                        Never, never, never believe any war will be smooth or easy...

... or that any man can measure the tides and hurricanes he will
                        encounter on the strange journey.

Spoiler:

2 Cor. 10:3-5
                        3 For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war after the flesh:
                        4 (For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds; )
                        5 Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;

Comment

No way!
                          I HATE SY-FY

Comment

Working...
                          X