This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PG15 View Post
    ...in it, he dies a horrible, horrible, R-rated death?

Well?
    Yes, I would, however seeing him get spaced or fed on by a Wraith would be equally appealing. Or at least have Sheppard put a bullet in him, or do a recon and put Lucius in Kolya's place (time travel can be good for something)

sigpic

Comment

Well?

EDIT: Despite what you think, I actually like him. Just thought this might make for an interesting thread.
      lucious was a pimp... He should be back, as like... idk fooling the wraith into beleiving he was a god
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iGgHAXalVyM

"And those who are prideful and refuse to bow down shall be laid low and made onto dust." Then Shall Fall Scifi!

If you don't worship Metonic... your parents won't love you anymore.. well they dont now...

Comment

Originally posted by Metonic View Post
        lucious was a pimp... He should be back, as like... idk fooling the wraith into beleiving he was a god
        Now that would be hilarious seeing the Wraith bow down before him.
        Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
        "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
        Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Originally posted by akren View Post
          IMHO, they need to fucs more oncharacter development & real stories (involving the Wraith more or seeing a Wraith/Asuran confrontation would be good IMHO! ); as, whlist I love STARGATE as a whole & like both SG-1 & SGA, SGA's over all plot lines & viewing has, IMHO, been quite crappy as of late.

if needs be, they can bring him back in another season & see 'how things have gone', etc; but not for the foreseeable future, please. . .
          Agreed!

I liked 'Irresponsible' but hated 'Irresistible'. I don't actually mind the character, it just depends on the story he is involved in.

That said I think two episodes in one season was a little too much. They should wait at least a season before revisiting him.
          sigpic
          By *E*K*R*

Comment

Lucius is supposed to provide comedy. Killing him violently would not go with the purpose of his character.

I hope we see him for no more than 2 eps in season 4, as that was plenty in season 3 imo...
            Science Fiction is an existential metaphor; it allows us to tell stories about the human condition.

Isaac Asimov once said individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence has become crucial to our salvation if we are to be saved at all.

[/QUOTE]

SENFORUMS.com

Comment

No, 2 episode was enough. Lucius wasn't so funny as TPTB wanted. I would like to laugh with the heroes and I won't be happy how Lucius torture and bore them.
              "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

I wasn't keen on Lucius but don't want to see the guy made into toast. I'd rather just not have him back. At all. Ever.
                sigpic
                "Ce qui ressemble a l'amour est toujours de l'amour." - Tristan Bernard

Comment

Well?

EDIT: Despite what you think, I actually like him. Just thought this might make for an interesting thread.
                  Yes, yes, a thousand times yes.
                  Last edited by FallenAngelII; 17 February 2007, 03:41 AM.

Comment

I don´t want to see him. I liked first half of Irresestible bc of nice interaction between Rodney and Shepp. I hated Irresponsible for making idiot from McKay and for "interaction" between Shepp and Lucius. This guy was incredibly annoying. I didn´t mind in Irresistible bc he seemed kind of dangerous bc of his selfishness but then....
                    Irresponsible was the worst episode ever. He wasn´t funny, just annoying.
                    And if he should return, then die, yes. It wouldn´t have to be on screen or some violent death (even if I wish otherwise ) just simply say "oh, Lucius? He is dead."
                    I don´t want to see him any more.

"No dictator, no invader, can hold an imprisoned population by the force of arms forever. There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against that power governments, and tyrants, and armies can not stand." - G´Kar, Babylon 5

Comment

Have to say, as much as I enjoyed Irresistible in places, by Irresponsible I sort of wanted to drown him! However, being a non-violent person, I wouldn't want him to die. So, I hope Lucius disappears never to be heard of again...
                      Last edited by Linzi; 17 February 2007, 05:47 AM. Reason: typo
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Adria View Post
                        NO!!!! I like Lucius!!!
                        MY GOD! The quicker hes gone the better, cannot stand him.

Comment

I actually quite liked the first of his two episodes because I found it incredibly creepy and that made good TV. There was some humour in it definitely but I think there's was also something incredibly unsettling about seeing our regulars like that which I enjoyed. I think they really played well on what Sheppard was going through, his isolation and how worried he was with seeing all this happening around him. It also made it seem like he was in real danger at times. Yes Lucius was annoying but that was kind of the point of the character so that didn't bother me.

I don't think his second episode was as strong. It probably would have been better to have left the character at one episode.
                          sigpic
                          by Kaaatie

Comment

Id be fine with 1 in the second half of season 4. I hated irresistable, but enjoyed irresponsible
                            Originally posted by cowpants
                            ...you did it. I can't believe you actually did it. I am quite frankly astounded that you did it.

Thanks to you, I now want several mods to start mating with each other. I wanting to see what Moderator procreation will have in store for us.

And I thought that no one could get me to want this.

Congrats Mapp, you are officially the single most disturbed individual on GW.
                            Spoiler:

Spoiler:
                            Rosilin for pres

Comment

Originally posted by Casanova View Post
                              ONLY if he dies a horrible, horrible R-rated death. He was the only thing that was wrong with Season 3.
                              Hell yes, and what would be the best in that...They mention he died a horrible death so we won't have to stand the sight of him ever again.

Or this is good too...

Originally posted by jonno View Post
                              Yes. So long as the death is in the opening teaser of an episode. And he doesn't speak a word.
                              Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
                              i would rather that the character just be brushed under a rug and that they'd pretend that he never existed.
                              ^^Can also totally agree with that. More leaning towards this than the option of death.
                              Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Funny that most people liked Irresponsible over Irresistible, I was the other way around. But that's more to do with me thinking putting Kolya and Lucius together, especially in light of what happened at the end, was not the smartest move.

Although I'm aware it was one of those eps that didn't plan out how TPTB hoped it would.

Originally posted by Falcon Horus
                                They mention he died a horrible death so we won't have to stand the sight of him ever again.
                                I'll stand to that! If he has to die in canon I'd prefer it be along the lines of someone in the background mentioning that he "died a horrible, horrible death! Very traumatic for those that saw. More disgusting than traumatic really. It would make a good story; he'd be proud" just as team!Shep happen to walk past.
                                Last edited by SallyLizzie; 17 February 2007, 05:48 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X