Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah....looks like the joke went over some people's heads.

Come on guys, use your brain.

Comment

Originally posted by PG15 View Post
      Yeah....looks like the joke went over some people's heads.

Come on guys, use your brain.
      What can be said PG? There is no accounting for IQ levels!!

**We need a headdesk emoticon on here. I'm surprised we didn't get one long ago, it would say so much with just one move!
      Click statement above to read article.

Comment

Hmmm...better call Gilles and demand ask him nicely to make us some.

Comment

So are they actually killing Mckay or not?
          Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
          "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
          Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

No, of course not.

Comment

Originally posted by Mitchell82 View Post
              So are they actually killing Mckay or not?
              Nopers, there is a storyline working around ascending I do believe. But there's really nothing about him being killed.

Comment

Originally posted by vaberella View Post
                Nopers, there is a storyline working around ascending I do believe. But there's really nothing about him being killed.
                The rumours of McKay's death are based off a Wikipedia entry that was quickly removed.

As anyone can alter Wikipedia and the article didn't have a source its is about as accurate as me claiming that Carter isn't joining the show but RepliCarter who joined the Asurans is going to fall in love with McKay and join the expedition
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Steve_the_Wraith View Post
                  The rumours of McKay's death are based off a Wikipedia entry that was quickly removed.

As anyone can alter Wikipedia and the article didn't have a source its is about as accurate as me claiming that Carter isn't joining the show but RepliCarter who joined the Asurans is going to fall in love with McKay and join the expedition
                  Agreed. I'm getting my information on ascension off JM's blog though. I have to go and find it. i think it was talked about sometime in March or Feb.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve_the_Wraith
                    [snip]Carter isn't joining the show but RepliCarter who joined the Asurans is going to fall in love with McKay and join the expedition
                    What? That's the stupidest thing they've ever done! I'm never watching again!

Originally posted by Dark Lord Mallozi's blog
                    Anonymous 2 writes: "Do you mean that there was an argument between the scriptwriters concerning the death of McKay?"

Answer: The big argument was exactly how to kill him. Carl wanted to go with rabid space squirrel while Martin wanted to stick with the tried and true exploding tumor. I thought it would be cool to have him done in by a whipped lemon curd. Tune in to season four and find out what we eventually decided to go with.
                    Mallozzi's fantastic at winding people up. I loved his 'Two words - "Row" and "Bot"' comment, too.

Comment

Originally posted by prion View Post
                      Wikipedia constantly changes, and ANYONE can make a change. With TV shows, inaccuracies are bound to occur a lot. That's one reason why some colleges don't want students using Wikipedia as a resource.
                      To be fair, the problem isn't "Wikipedia" so much as it is "unsourced information on Wikipedia." Wikipedia is supposed to be sourced by verifiable 3rd party information. So if you find something that doesn't have a proper citation, take it with a grain of salt. That doesn't mean that all information on their is unreliable. This particular incident was just a case of vandalism.
                      Time to dive into the fireworks.

Comment

Safer to just stay away from it
                        "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
                        sigpic
                        Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Working...
                        X