This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hutchi4 View Post
    I don't like all the changes that are happening but yeah I'll still watch it.
    Same here. I'll have to wait until Fox decide to pick up "Stargate Atlantis" again for their lineup, though

Comment

Thank you, Silver.

Just saw The Ark in full, after a while, and if the rest of season 3 is this mediocre, I definitely can't be bothered with #4.

Comment

i was thinking... i'm not watching 4...

but what would make me change my mind?

i think some how ...

Spoiler:
        ressurecting carson

its not impossible.. how many times has daniel died?

if Sam became only a minor reoccuring character

and if

Spoiler:
        Weir reclaimed her leadership
        Spoiler:

"It gets sort of Zen after a while, Life is a Journey. Time is a River. The door is Ajar."
        ~ Waldo Butters, in Dead Beat by Jim Butcher
        Card designed by Falcon Horus

Comment

Originally posted by Silverwings View Post
          No offense taken. Nerdy is the new "cool". Just look at Carter and McKay. Erm, well Carter anyways.
          Naa, it really isn't...

Comment

Originally posted by the old briar pipe View Post
            I think it's more than 2/3. Of my male friends who watch, all are older than 25 (most older than 30).

alyssa had a great comment about that in another thread, to the effect that that demographic is a silly one to aim for. It's an outdated model. Nowadays, women spend as much (or more) in casual purchases as men do.
            Not sure on that, a recent study showed Women's wages in developed countries are not keeping up with males and they are starting from a low point anyway and also if I look at my female friends with kids they always are willing to spend what they have by way of disposable income on the kids first. I know some women have huge incomes *I am not one of them* and no kids but still I doubt they ever really get as excited over buying an SGA book as they do over buying a pair of new shoes. Or am I being too stereotypical in that assumption? Don't know, I will spend 60 bucks on a game for my P2 and I do intend to buy the P3 when it comes out here but you know, I am by no means an average female, I dont' buy shoes, I have about 5 pairs of shoes and if they can't get me where I need to go then I don't need to go there.

Oh and just so no one reds me (that is my opinion) and Hell yeah I will watch season 4!

Comment

Originally posted by Willow'sCat View Post
              I know some women have huge incomes *I am not one of them* and no kids but still I doubt they ever really get as excited over buying an SGA book as they do over buying a pair of new shoes. Or am I being too stereotypical in that assumption? Don't know, I will spend 60 bucks on a game for my P2 and I do intend to buy the P3 when it comes out here but you know, I am by no means an average female, I dont' buy shoes, I have about 5 pairs of shoes and if they can't get me where I need to go then I don't need to go there.
              TBH, yeah, you are being stereotypical. I don't buy shoes until my old ones wear out and even then I don't fork out £50 on a pair. I have to save up for DVDs but I'd far rather get a new box set of my favourite show than use what money I have - and I'm not rich! - on stupidly expensive footwear. Every spare penny I have goes either on my cats, upgrading my PC or my fandom interests, and I know a fair few women of my age and older who do much the same thing.

Comment

I'd watch it even if it were the worst show on TV, Its my stargate baby!
                I HATE SY-FY

Comment

Yes, but a middle-of-the-road yes. Those bloody TPTBs dangling carrots in front of me! I need to know what happens next. There had better be a worthy pay-off for this cliffhanger, or there'll be hell to pay.
                  "Captain, you almost make me believe in luck."

Comment

Originally posted by Missster.Freeman View Post
                    Yes, but a middle-of-the-road yes. Those bloody TPTBs dangling carrots in front of me! I need to know what happens next. There had better be a worthy pay-off for this cliffhanger, or there'll be hell to pay.
                    They usually do IMO so I'm not worried. I am really looking forward to season 4 IMO.
                    Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
                    "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
                    Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Frak yes i've always liked SGA and i have HIGH HOPES FOR SEASON 4
                      https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Duh...I must watch. I have to know what happens in 'Adrift'. It did suck that Carson left, but at the end of the day that doesn't sway me from watching-I just kind of shrug and watch it anyway because I love the story. What is all of this talk of Weir leaving? 0_o? I haven't heard anything about that until I read this forum and I read every update on gateworld so whats the deal?

Comment

Originally posted by Snord View Post
                          Duh...I must watch. I have to know what happens in 'Adrift'. It did suck that Carson left, but at the end of the day that doesn't sway me from watching-I just kind of shrug and watch it anyway because I love the story. What is all of this talk of Weir leaving? 0_o? I haven't heard anything about that until I read this forum and I read every update on gateworld so whats the deal?
                          She's been reduced to recurring for season four, and the last character reduced to a recurring status on this show disappeared after a handful of episodes.

Comment

I'll definitely watch it until the show'll become cheesy with the x-overs and cast changes. The only ones from Milky Way which I'd like to see in Pegasus are replicators...! Big replicators vs Asurans battle xD

Comment

I believe That Putting Carter In SGA Is The Best Thing That Has Ever Happend To Them, and im thrilled for the upcoming season four, i wish that everybody were.
                              http://www.silvup.net/images/dmbkep8vqzynqwi.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by aviv18391 View Post
                                I believe That Putting Carter In SGA Is The Best Thing That Has Ever Happend To Them, and im thrilled for the upcoming season four, i wish that everybody were.
                                I too am thrilled about season 4 and like that Carter is coming over. I do wish that everyone was as thrilled at it as I am.
                                Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
                                "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
                                Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Working...
                                X