Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PRO Carter on SGA season 4 & 5 spoilers (positive discussion only)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ReganX View Post
    I wonder if they'll ever go into that issue beyond barely scratching the surface.
    I hope they do, some conflict between Sam and Shep would be cool imo and bring something new to the show. though I don't see it happening any time soon since TBTB want us to really like Sam. maybe in s5
    sigpic
    The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

Originally posted by Jumper_One View Post
      I hope they do, some conflict between Sam and Shep would be cool imo and bring something new to the show. though I don't see it happening any time soon since TBTB want us to really like Sam. maybe in s5
      It would probably be wise to wait. One fear would be that if they do it too soon, the writers will be so conscious of the fact that Sam is new to Atlantis that they might, knowingly or unknowingly, slant the issue almost completely in her favour - making it look as though Sheppard hasn't got a leg to stand on.

Sig courtesy of RepliCartertje

Comment

Originally posted by ReganX View Post
        I wonder if they'll ever go into that issue beyond barely scratching the surface.

Why would they? TPTB has a good rep when it comes to ignoring small details. They pushed the reset button and that is it

Comment

Originally posted by Integrabyte View Post
          Why would they? TPTB has a good rep when it comes to ignoring small details. They pushed the reset button and that is it
          All hail the mighty reset button!

Comment

isn't it more like

Ah Hell, the mighty reset button
            Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
              isn't it more like

Since it seems to be one of the most powerful forces in the Stargate universe, I figure it couldn't hurt to curry favour a little.

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
                isn't it more like

Thank god for the reset button. Fans love this

Comment

Thank god for the reset button. Fans love this
                  really? I hear some hate it
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jumper_One View Post
                    really? I hear some hate it
                    ...anyone have a sarcasm smiley? Loads of sarcasm in my previous post

*don't have one *

Comment

...anyone have a sarcasm smiley? Loads of sarcasm in my previous post

*don't have one *
                      nope don't have one sry but don't worry I know you weren't serious
                      sigpic

Comment

After seeing The Seer, I can say Carter was awesome in it. I loved how well she made her leadership decisions, and how she put Woolsey in his place. I'll admit, at first, like a lot of other people I was a little worried of what she'd be like on Atlantis, but now I realize what I've been thinking all along, she really can be a great leader. I mean she has over 10 years experience in the military and of course astrophysics. So yeah, she is the most qualified and logical person to lead Atlantis. I hate to admit, but she's already been a better leader, than O'Neill was being when he first took over the SGC.

Comment

Originally posted by Jackie View Post
                          I started an outline of the replicator weir story...Instead of making her a bad guy--I will make her in a position where she tries to recreate her Atlantis--including bringing back all the people that died.

She creates replicator versions of Shep, McKay and even the SGC. The replicators think they are the real person and everything goes smoothly till Shep meet Replicator Sheppard and then her artificial comfort world crashes around her and Earth decides her replicators are too much of a threat and debates attacking them.

Naturally, the replicators would fight back--but at the same time they would go through a major identity crisis.

I don't know how that story would end though.
                          Can I just say how much I love that idea? It's great!

Comment

Was Sam in This Mortal Coil?
                            sigpic

Comment

Nope
                              Originally posted by aretood2
                              Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by figment View Post
                                Was Sam in This Mortal Coil?
                                She didn't miss much .

Comment