Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PRO Carter on SGA season 4 & 5 spoilers (positive discussion only)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jasminaGo View Post
    I'd vote for her
    me too
    Spoiler:

sigpic
    The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
      Then you have to wonder how Jack became a general. He sure ticked off a bunch of people.
      yes, but the president likes him

thus the prez's friends will like him

friend of a friend
      Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
        yes, but the president likes him

thus the prez's friends will like him

friend of a friend
        but Hayes won't be President forever
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jumper_One View Post
          me too
          Spoiler:

Her inauguration speech
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jasminaGo View Post
            Her inauguration speech
            Oh, yeah(!) Brilliant(!) Those screencaps were from that episode where Sam makes the announcement to Atlantis that somebody copped it. I don't think she should make that her opening presidential speech somehow.

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD, THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
            K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

I doubt Sam would want to be president. Maybe not even chair of the Joint Chiefs of Staff. But she could be "called" for the JCS and she'd serve--she has a highly developed sense of duty and honor.

Comment

Originally posted by Alan View Post
                Oh, yeah(!) Brilliant(!) Those screencaps were from that episode where Sam makes the announcement to Atlantis that somebody copped it. I don't think she should make that her opening presidential speech somehow.
                those screencaps were from Doppelganger
                Spoiler:
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jckfan55 View Post
                  I doubt Sam would want to be president. Maybe not even chair of the Joint Chiefs of Staff. But she could be "called" for the JCS and she'd serve--she has a highly developed sense of duty and honor.
                  Yes. And then she'd be accused of having an affair with the Head of Home World Security...which would be true of course.

those screencaps were from Doppelganger
                  Spoiler:
                  Thank you, Jumper_One.

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD, THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,

Comment

Yes. And then she'd be accused of having an affair with the Head of Home World Security...which would be true of course.

Thank you, Jumper_One.
                    you're welcome
                    Spoiler:

btw those aren't from DG I like pic #3
                    sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:

btw those aren't from DG I like pic #3
                      Ohohohoh! I like guessing games. Let's see. I think it's from Season 4 and the episode is...Be All My Sins Remember'd?

Yes, I like pic #3 too. Sam's giving Ellis a right telling off and it isn't being ruined by that guy from the other two pics. Niiiiice!

Comment

Ohohohoh! I like guessing games. Let's see. I think it's from Season 4 and the episode is...Be All My Sins Remember'd?
                        yup well done

ok how about this pic?
                        Spoiler:

Yes, I like pic #3 too. Sam's giving Ellis a right telling off and it isn't being ruined by that guy from the other two pics. Niiiiice!
                        that guy being Rodney?
                        sigpic

Comment

yup well done

ok how about this pic?
                          Spoiler:
                          It is a tough one but I'll take a stab. Now lets see...judging by Sam's ponytail, John's wristwatch, and the colour of the stairs ...I *think* (and I gotta stress the word "think" here) its from The Kindred.

that guy being Rodney?
                          Was it really?
                          Last edited by Alan; 06 March 2008, 06:01 PM.

Comment

It is a tough one but I'll take a stab. Now lets see...judging by Sam's ponytail, John's wristwatch, and the colour of the stairs ...I *think* (and I gotta stress the word "think" here) its from The Kindred.
                            nope it's from Midway. remember in the beginning when Sam and Shep were talking about the IOA evaluation of Ronon? that's it. you were probably thinking of Sam's discussion with Teyla...
                            Spoiler:

...right?

this one might not be easy
                            Spoiler:

Was it really?
                            do you seriously not know?
                            sigpic

Comment

nope it's from Midway. remember in the beginning when Sam and Shep were talking about the IOA evaluation of Ronon? that's it. you were probably thinking of Sam's discussion with Teyla...
                              Spoiler:

...right?
                              Actually I didn't think about that at all. I could have sworn that there was a CCC (Comfortable Chair Conversation) between Sam and John in The Kindred. But I was wrong and now all I can do is swear. Nice pic by the way.

this one might not be easy
                              Spoiler:
                              I know that one. It's from Reunion. I *love* Sam that episode!

do you seriously not know?
                              Yes, I did know. I was just being daft.

Comment

Actually I didn't think about that at all. I could have sworn that there was a CCC (Comfortable Chair Conversation) between Sam and John in The Kindred. But I was wrong and now all I can do is swear. Nice pic by the way.
                                nope there was no such conversation in The Kindred. like I said, there was one in Midway and the Sam/Teyla scene in The Kindred

I know that one. It's from Reunion. I *love* Sam that episode!
                                wow not bad you're absolutely right

Yes, I did know. I was just being daft.
                                oh ok
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X