Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PRO Carter on SGA season 4 & 5 spoilers (positive discussion only)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FenRiR FoXz View Post
    Definately '2010' is a great ep...
    oh, i know it's a good ep, it's just that it's depressing to me (like 'unending' is).

sally
    sally

sigpic

Comment

spoilers for sg1 movies and atlantis 4 finale and s5 premier

Spoiler:
      yes S&R is the s5 premiere. I don't know who dies, somebody gets injured in The Kindred Part 2 (I posted the pic in my previous post) and I think it's Rodney. also Teyla's still missing at the end of that ep. I may be totally wrong about this but it's possible that a lot more happens (or is supposed to happen in S&R) but will be prevented from happening by Shep since he as been to the future and thus can change the past. again this is pure speculation but it would be a very cool cliffhanger imo. I don't know whether or not 'certain people' (meaning Sam, Lorne, the rest of the people that are stuck offworld) die
      Spoiler:
      i just had this weird thought...

what if that's one of the reasons sam leaves atlantis, because the events of 'continuum' makes the horrible events of 'search and rescue' happen and sheppard tells sam/everyone that they're connected? sam leaving to take care of the baal/'continuum' situation somehow helps prevent 'the last man' and 'search and rescue'...

i think i'm plotting too much.

aw I thought I warned you about the pics with the '->pic' sign. sorry, quick check out these pics
      (snipped lovely pics)
      k, i'm much better now.

about those pics, though -
      Spoiler:
      just *what* is sam talking about to give her the look?

sally
      sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal View Post
        oh, i know it's a good ep, it's just that it's depressing to me (like 'unending' is).

sally
        because of this?
        Spoiler:

spoilers for sg1 movies and atlantis 4 finale and s5 premier

Spoiler:
        i just had this weird thought...

what if that's one of the reasons sam leaves atlantis, because the events of 'continuum' makes the horrible events of 'search and rescue' happen and sheppard tells sam/everyone that they're connected? sam leaving to take care of the baal/'continuum' situation somehow helps prevent 'the last man' and 'search and rescue'...

i think i'm plotting too much.
        Spoiler:
        I don't think so. remember when they were shooting TLM TBTB thought Sam would still be base commander in s5, I don't believe it'd be possible to change that much. Amanda said that the timeline of the movies might be slightsly different, that doesn't mean it has to be connected to the events in TLM. also she's still in Atlantis in S&R and The Seed

k, i'm much better now.

about those pics, though -
        Spoiler:
        just *what* is sam talking about to give her the look?

sally
        LOL I had to check. it's when they're talking about Zelenka and Sam's saying 'It's not a contest'
        sigpic
        The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

Originally posted by Jumper_One View Post
          because of this?
          (snipped drool inspiring pics)

well... uh... when you put it like that, OKAY!

Spoiler:
          I don't think so. remember when they were shooting TLM TBTB thought Sam would still be base commander in s5, I don't believe it'd be possible to change that much. Amanda said that the timeline of the movies might be slightsly different, that doesn't mean it has to be connected to the events in TLM. also she's still in Atlantis in S&R and The Seed
          well
          Spoiler:
          i think
          Spoiler:
          that you're
          Spoiler:
          prob
          Spoiler:
          right
          Spoiler:

sally
          sally

sigpic

Comment

(snipped drool inspiring pics)

well... uh... when you put it like that, OKAY!

well
            Spoiler:
            i think
            Spoiler:
            that you're
            Spoiler:
            prob
            Spoiler:
            right
            Spoiler:

sally
            really? we'll find out soon enough
            Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

um I should probably say something. err... (sorry sky )...don't you just love her smile?

Spoiler:

Last edited by Jumper_One; 26 February 2008, 03:45 PM.
              sigpic

Comment

um I should probably say something. err... (sorry sky )...don't you just love her smile?

Spoiler:

I can think of someone else's smile that is just lovable

...Back on topic

Spoiler:

Get down on the ground with your hands above your head!!!

Comment

I've really been enjoying Sam. Its so different and new - I do love the whole curve ball that leadership has been for her. It is a pity that AT couldnt commit to both, I wish she could, because then I would have 2 shows to watch and both would have Amanda. I just want to say Thanks so much to her for the extra year. Glad she can make some guest spots at least.
                  : I would very much like to have a weapon such as this.
                  : Yeah, Get in line.

Comment

I like how Sam hadled the command role. She didn't showed up and said "I'm in charge and you'll do as I say", but she let everyone do what they did best. After all Atlantis survived years without her help. Plus she understands what it's like on "the other side of the fence". SG1 often hit roadblocks from CO's and politicians who didn't know what they were doing (Bauer, Woolsey). I don't see her as weak cause she also showed strenght when it was necessary, like in The Seer and BAMSR. If she has to step up she will, but she won't do it just for an ego trip.
                    sigpic

Comment

I can think of someone else's smile that is just lovable
                      wait you don't mean MY smile right? oh boy...

...Back on topic

Spoiler:

Get down on the ground with your hands above your head!!!

Spoiler:
                      Last edited by Jumper_One; 26 February 2008, 03:46 PM.
                      sigpic

Comment

Had a chat with the baker and he baked these for us Some photos with REAL SAM

Spoiler:

Comment

Real SAM part deux :
                          Spoiler:

Comment

I'm sorry..."Real SAM"? What's that supposed to mean exactly? As in not her android, parallel universe, alternate timeline, or Replicator doubles?

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
                            K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

Originally posted by Alan View Post
                              I'm sorry..."Real SAM"? What's that supposed to mean exactly? As in not her android, parallel universe, alternate timeline, or Replicator doubles?
                              does it really matter? as long as it's Sam...
                              Spoiler:
                              btw this IS real Sam
                              Spoiler:
                              Last edited by Jumper_One; 26 February 2008, 03:46 PM.
                              sigpic

Comment

does it really matter? as long as it's Sam...
                                Spoiler:
                                btw this IS real Sam
                                Spoiler:
                                I just thought it was an interesting phrase. "Real SAM". I was just wondering if there was some meaning behind it. As you say though...it doesn't matter. It's Sam.

Nice pic by the way, Jumper_One.

Anyone else think the smilies here at GW should be updated to include a long-haired Sam?

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
                                K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

Working...
                                X