Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Anti Season 4 Thread (Spoilers). For complaints and misgivings ONLY.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by justhere1971 View Post
    Are you guys going to watch Kindred tonight?
    Not tonight, maybe tomorrow. Have to catch up with Midway first which I still have cut and snip in moviemaker. I'm running behind with Falcon Horus Productions.
    Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Are you guys going to watch Kindred tonight? I am going to be traveling - so won't be until Monday or so.
      I will be. I'm traveling tomorrow and Sunday too, so I won't be able to add my warning/endorsement of the ep until Monday, most likely. Seriously, I hope the ep is ok.

Comment

Are you guys going to watch Kindred tonight? I am going to be traveling - so won't be until Monday or so.
        I'll watch if after I drink a bottle of Vodka. I don't really fancy Teyla in S4

Comment

A) I live in the UK our Atlantis is on a tuesday
          B) I'm taking my daughter out for dinner DONE
          C) There's ski flying to be watched when I get home DONE
          D) There's Rally Mexico to catch up with after that
          E) NCIS is on at 9pm (but that can be watched tomorrow as it's being Sky+ed
          F) I've got knitting to finish over the weekend. (About 15 more rows to do)

And it's not even 9pm

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
            I finished season 3 and I can start the counting but I'm going to give you some trivia first, which I think won't come as much of a surprise:

* DH/RM has 13 episodes in which his wordcount is 1000+
            * JM/RD has 9 episodes in which his wordcount is -100
            * RL/TE has 6 episodes in which her wordcount is -100

* RL/TL has 11 episodes in which her screentime is 5 minutes or less
            * JM/RD has 11 episodes in which his screentime is 5 minutes or less

Yeah, I'm looking forward to the results. I'm gonna guess that the golden trio will be Sheppard/Weir/McKay.
            The part about screen time for RL and JM is just sad. They're supposed to be main characters and that's all they get in over half the episodes!

Well, they've obviously found a solution for that. Bring in more recurring characters!
            sigpic
            sig by SueKay

My Team:

Comment

Originally posted by Reefgirl View Post
              A) I live in the UK our Atlantis is on a tuesday
              B) I'm taking my daughter out for dinner DONE
              C) There's ski flying to be watched when I get home DONE
              D) There's Rally Mexico to catch up with after that
              E) NCIS is on at 9pm (but that can be watched tomorrow as it's being Sky+ed
              F) I've got knitting to finish over the weekend. (About 15 more rows to do)

And it's not even 9pm
              You like sports don't you?

Comment

So Keller is gonna be a mommy??? WTF?!
                sigpic

Comment

The results are in:

Screentime
                  Words

Spoiler:

Season 3 has 97007 words in total, which averages out in 4850 words per episode.
                  Season 2 had 2433 words less than season 3, with an average of 121 words less than the average of season 3.

JF/JS
                  Tot. words = 16828
                  Average = 841

In comparison to season 2
                  Tot. Joe +800
                  Av. Joe +41

Most words in 316 - The Ark which has a total wordcount of 4612 and Joe claims 1230 of that total as his own.

Least words in 306 - The Real World which has a total wordcount of 3501 and Joe only has 416 words of that total.

TH/EW
                  Tot. words = 10201
                  Average = 510

Tot. Torri +594
                  Av. Torri +30

Most words in 320 - First Strike which has a total wordcount of 5376 and Torri claims 1017 of that total as her own.

Least words in 313 - Irresponsible which has a total wordcount of 5009 and Torri only has 62 words of that total.

RL/TE
                  TOT. words = 4705
                  Average = 235

Tot. Rachel -512
                  Av. Rachel -26

Most words in 318 - Submersion which has a total wordcount of 4206 and Rachel claims 760 of that total as her own.

Least words in 314 - Tao of Rodney which has a total wordcount of 6272 and Rachel only has 14 words of that total.

JM/RD
                  TOT. words = 3085
                  Average = 154

In comparison to season 2 in which Jason had only 17 episodes as a regular in the opening credits, which means 3 episodes less than season 3.
                  Tot. Jason +649
                  Av. Jason +11

Most words in 304 - Sateda which has a total wordcount of 3317 and Jason claims 512 of that total as his own.

Least words in 306 - The Real World which has a total wordcount of 3501 and Jason only has 30 words of that total.

PM/CB
                  Tot. words = 5388
                  Average = 269

In comparison to season 2 in which Paul had only 17 episodes as a regular in the opening credits, which means 3 episodes less than season 3.
                  Tot. Paul +34
                  Av. Paul +46

Most words in 317 Sunday which has a total wordcount of 5571 and Paul claims 985 of that total as his own.

Least words in 301 - No Man’s Land (tot. = 5140, Paul = 0), 305 - Progeny (tot. = 4850, Paul = 0), 308 - McKay & Mrs. Miller (tot. = 5805, Paul = 0), 315 - The Game (tot. = 5702, Paul = 0), 318 - Submersion (tot. = 4206, Paul = 0) and 320 - First Strike (tot. = 5376, Paul = 0) since he was in either of these episodes.

DH/RM
                  Tot. words = 26347
                  Average = 1317

Tot. David +3557
                  Av. David +177

Most words in 314 - Tao of Rodney which has a total wordcount of 6272 and David claims 3514 of that total as his own.

Least words in 306 - The Real World which has a total wordcount of 3501 and David only has 265 words of that total.

RSF/AF
                  Makes a brief appearance in the "Previously on Stargate Atlantis" of 319 - Vengeance and claims 11 words of the 4041 as his own.

CR/KH
                  Appears twice in season 3. In 318 - Submersion she's in the "Previously on Stargate Atlantis" which shows scenes from 118 - The Gift.

Tot. words = 255
                  Average = 128

Tot. Claire -166
                  Av. Claire -85

Next up a summary of the screentime...

Comment

Originally posted by Integrabyte View Post
                    You like sports don't you?
                    Whatever gave you that idea I don't like 'Popular' sports like football, tennis, rugby and cricket, I go for minority ones that get very little coverage. Still the F1 seasons starts next month, the Giro d'Italia's on in May, I won't be at a loss for anything to watch when S4 finishes

Comment

The results are in:

Screentime
                      Words

Spoiler:

Season 3 has 97007 words in total, which averages out in 4850 words per episode.
                      Season 2 had 2433 words less than season 3, with an average of 121 words less than the average of season 3.

JF/JS
                      Tot. words = 16828
                      Average = 841

Tot. Joe +800
                      Av. Joe +41

Most words in 316 - The Ark which has a total wordcount of 4612 and Joe claims 1230 of that total as his own.

Least words in 306 - The Real World which has a total wordcount of 3501 and Joe only has 416 words of that total.

TH/EW
                      Tot. words = 10201
                      Average = 510

Tot. Torri +594
                      Av. Torri +30

Most words in 320 - First Strike which has a total wordcount of 5376 and Torri claims 1017 of that total as her own.

Least words in 313 - Irresponsible which has a total wordcount of 5009 and Torri only has 62 words of that total.

RL/TE
                      TOT. words = 4705
                      Average = 235

Tot. Rachel -512
                      Av. Rachel -26

Most words in 318 - Submersion which has a total wordcount of 4206 and Rachel claims 760 of that total as her own.

Least words in 314 - Tao of Rodney which has a total wordcount of 6272 and Rachel only has 14 words of that total.

JM/RD
                      TOT. words = 3085
                      Average = 154

In comparison to season 2 in which Jason had only 17 episodes as a regular in the opening credits, which means 3 episodes less than season 3.
                      Tot. Jason +649
                      Av. Jason +11

Most words in 304 - Sateda which has a total wordcount of 3317 and Jason claims 512 of that total as his own.

Least words in 306 - The Real World which has a total wordcount of 3501 and Jason only has 30 words of that total.

PM/CB
                      Tot. words = 5388
                      Average = 269

In comparison to season 2 in which Paul had only 17 episodes as a regular in the opening credits, which means 3 episodes less than season 3.
                      Tot. Paul +34
                      Av. Paul +46

Most words in 317 Sunday which has a total wordcount of 5571 and Paul claims 985 of that total as his own.

Least words in 301 - No Man’s Land (tot. = 5140, Paul = 0), 305 - Progeny (tot. = 4850, Paul = 0), 308 - McKay & Mrs. Miller (tot. = 5805, Paul = 0), 315 - The Game (tot. = 5702, Paul = 0), 318 - Submersion (tot. = 4206, Paul = 0) and 320 - First Strike (tot. = 5376, Paul = 0) since he was in either of these episodes.

DH/RM
                      Tot. words = 26347
                      Average = 1317

Tot. David +3557
                      Av. David +177

Most words in 314 - Tao of Rodney which has a total wordcount of 6272 and David claims 3514 of that total as his own.

Least words in 306 - The Real World which has a total wordcount of 3501 and David only has 265 words of that total.

RSF/AF
                      Makes a brief appearance in the "Previously on Stargate Atlantis" of 319 - Vengeance and claims 11 words of the 4041 as his own.

CR/KH
                      Appears twice in season 3. In 318 - Submersion she's in the "Previously on Stargate Atlantis" which shows scenes from 118 - The Gift.

Tot. words = 255
                      Average = 128

Tot. Claire -166
                      Av. Claire -85

26 thousand words! Dude! If he could lose 10 000, he'd be the same as Shep, so the 10 000 could be split between Teyla, Ronon, Carson and Lizzie. And it's sad that most Ronon words was Sateda yet it didn't even reach the most words of the other people.

This sucks. Thank you for the resume, FH!

Comment

The results are in:

Screentime
                        Words

Spoiler:

JF/JS
                        Tot. words = 16828
                        Average = 841

Tot. Joe +800
                        Av. Joe +41

TH/EW
                        Tot. words = 10201
                        Average = 510

Tot. Torri +594
                        Av. Torri +30

RL/TE
                        TOT. words = 4705
                        Average = 235

Tot. Rachel -512
                        Av. Rachel -26

JM/RD
                        TOT. words = 3085
                        Average = 154

Tot. Jason +649
                        Av. Jason +11

PM/CB
                        Tot. words = 5388
                        Average = 269

Tot. Paul +34
                        Av. Paul +46

DH/RM
                        Tot. words = 26347
                        Average = 1317

Tot. David +3557
                        Av. David +177

RSF/AF

CR/KH

Tot. words = 255
                        Average = 128

Tot. Claire -166
                        Av. Claire -85

Great work in putting these stats together, FH! Although Ive always known DH/RM is the writers' favorite, it's mind-boggling to see how much more dialogue he has compared to all of the other characters!

Comment

The results are in:

Screentime
                          Words

Spoiler:

JF/JS
                          Tot. words = 16828
                          Average = 841

Tot. Joe +800
                          Av. Joe +41

TH/EW
                          Tot. words = 10201
                          Average = 510

Tot. Torri +594
                          Av. Torri +30

RL/TE
                          TOT. words = 4705
                          Average = 235

Tot. Rachel -512
                          Av. Rachel -26

JM/RD
                          TOT. words = 3085
                          Average = 154

Tot. Jason +649
                          Av. Jason +11

PM/CB
                          Tot. words = 5388
                          Average = 269

Tot. Paul +34
                          Av. Paul +46

DH/RM
                          Tot. words = 26347
                          Average = 1317

Tot. David +3557
                          Av. David +177

RSF/AF

CR/KH

Tot. words = 255
                          Average = 128

Tot. Claire -166
                          Av. Claire -85

The redded part is outrageous in my view. I don't like Caveman, but he was also supposed to be a main character. The same applies to Teyla and Beckett. S4 numbers should be interesting.

And yep, Weir was NOT a support character.
                          sigpic

Comment

Yes it's outrageous. But again, i have to point out... Shep had the least words in TWR but he definitely wasn't talking for nothing there. *sighs*

Ignore me, folks. Great work FH!
                            I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

Originally posted by dana View Post
                              Thank you for the resume, FH!
                              You're welcome.

Screentime:

Spoiler:

Season 3 has a total runtime of 835m57s which averages in 42m48s per episode.

JF/JS
                              Tot. screentime = 253m14s
                              Average = 12m41s

Tot. screentime = 242m28s
                              Average = 12m07s

Most time on screen in 309 - Phantoms which has a total runtime of 41m49s and 20m26s of that time is reserved for Joe.

Least time on screen in 306 - The Real World which has a total runtime of 41m48s and 5m00s of that time is reserved for Joe.

TH/EW
                              Tot. screentime = 175m04s
                              Average = 8m45

Tot. screentime = 132m10s
                              Average = 6m39s

Most time on screen in 306 - The Real World which has a total runtime of 41m48s and 27m23s of that time is reserved for Torri.

Least time on screen in 313 Irresponsible which has a total runtime of 41m48s and 00m42s of that time is reserved for Torri.

RL/TE
                              Tot. screentime = 130m41s
                              Average = 6m32s

Tot. screentime = 125m27s
                              Average = 6m16s

Most time on screen in 319 Vengeance which has a total runtime of 41m48s and 15m53s of that time is reserved for Rachel.

Least time on screen in 308 McKay & Mrs. Miller which has a total runtime of 41m48s and 1m26s of that time is reserved for Rachel.

JM/RD
                              Tot. screentime = 130m18s
                              Average = 6m31s

In comparison to season 2 with 3 episodes less than in season 3.
                              Tot. screentime = 94m34s
                              Average = 5m34s

Most time on screen in 304 - Sateda which has a total runtime of 41m49s and 17m06s of that time is reserved for Jason.

Least time on screen in 308 - McKay & Mrs. Miller which has a total runtime of 41m48s and 1m18s of that time is reserved for Jason.

PM/CB
                              Tot. screentime = 83m52s
                              Average = 4m12s

In comparison to season 2 with 3 episodes less than in season 3.
                              Tot. screentime = 69m32s
                              Average = 4m05s

Most time on screen in 303 - Irresistible which has a total runtime of 41m48s and 11m19s of that time is reserved for Paul.

Paul doesn't appear in 305 - Progeny (tot. = 41m46s, Paul = 4s), 308 - McKay & Mrs. Miller (tot. = 41m48s, Paul = 4s), 315 - The Game (tot. = 41m49s, Paul = 4s), 318 - Submersion (tot. = 41m48s, Paul = 4s) and 320 - First Strike (tot. = 41m49s, Paul = 4s). He only appears in the opening credits.

DH/RM
                              Tot. screentime = 246m43s
                              Average = 12m20s

Tot. screentime = 226m15s
                              Average = 11m19s

Most time on screen in 308 - McKay & Mrs. Miller which has a total runtime of 41m48s and 27m40s of that time is reserved for David.

Least time on screen in 306 - The Real World which has a total runtime of 41m48s and 3m55s of that time is reserved for David.

RSF/AF
                              Has a 00m02s appearance in the "Previously on Stargate Atlantis" of 319 - Vengeance.

CR/KH
                              Tot. screentime = 2m39s
                              Average = 1m20s

Tot. screentime = 5m39s
                              Average = 2m50s

Comment

FH have I told you I completely admire your patience? Girl you should write a book on patience.
                                sig made by me

Comment

Working...
                                X