Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Anti Season 4 Thread (Spoilers). For complaints and misgivings ONLY.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
    C. There would have been no war between Sparky-lovers and J/T-lovers, cause the latter wouldn't exist.

On that note, my OTP would have looked quite different.
    D. Captain Barbie Boom-boom would have somehow arrived from Earth, carrying bombs, and joined Sheppard's team.

Of course... It keeps us talking... and active...active is good.

Q: What if Weir had never been chosen as the leader of this expedition?

A. There would have been no golden trio - Sheppard/Weir/McKay.
    C. The expedition would have died, because there was no Weir to save Atlantis in Before I Sleep.

Comment

Originally posted by Integrabyte View Post
      A: Sheppard would have been a good boy, he would have followed the proper chain of command.
      Would he? I don't think he was mature enough at the time to do that. Of course, who would be the leader in the first place, if it isn't Weir.

A: No mommy for the expedition. Everytime I see Weir in Atlantis I see Commodus when he says in the senate that the people are his children . Same with Weir, she was a mommy rather than a leader.
      How can you compare Commodus and Weir? The first is a psycho nutcase and the latter is a diplomat whose common sense was still intact.

The only thing they would have in common is the Damnatio Memoriae - Erased from history.
      Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by marielabbott View Post
        D. Captain Barbie Boom-boom would have somehow arrived from Earth, carrying bombs, and joined Sheppard's team.

C. The expedition would have died, because there was no Weir to save Atlantis in Before I Sleep.

YAY

Comment

YAY
          Then we really wouldn't have anything to complain about, without Atlantis.

Comment

Then we really wouldn't have anything to complain about, without Atlantis.
            And again... SGA wouldn't have gone past a season 1.

What if Sheppard's coin had flipped a no and thus he hadn't gone along?

Comment

How can you compare Commodus and Weir? The first is a psycho nutcase and the latter is a diplomat whose common sense was still intact.

The only thing they would have in common is the Damnatio Memoriae - Erased from history.

Weir and Commodus approached people in the same parenting way. Weir was a diplomat but it still does not change the fact that she failed several times as a leader. When Weir was in charge I had that mommy knows best feeling and that Sheppard was the trouble kid. Look throughout Weir's leadership and you will see tons of situations where she reacts like a mother!!! Atlantis needed a leader not a mother .

Comment

No hassle for Caldwell with that Gel supply

Comment

On that note, my OTP would have looked quite different.
                  Kate/Elizabeth?

Comment

Very little criminal behavior, no Sparky x Sheyla shipping war

Comment

No one to mount a rescue mission, and thereby awakening the Wraith.

Comment

You are a genius!!!! So the weakest link in this show is Sheppard!!!

Group hug?

Comment

Originally posted by Pajus View Post
                          Kate/Elizabeth?
                          I don't know really... Maybe.

And again... no show.

Comment

And again... no show.

No ANTI S-4 Thread then . Congrats for making the thread depressing

Comment

bwahahahaha. aww poor Sheppy, he can't get us all in trouble?
                              sig made by me

Comment

No ANTI S-4 Thread then . Congrats for making the thread depressing
                                I thought this was the place for depressed people.

Originally posted by justhere1971 View Post
                                bwahahahaha. aww poor Sheppy, he can't get us all in trouble?
                                He did, though I don't really blame him (and I like him ). Some of the stuff they've had him do this year though, is pretty sketchy.

Comment

Working...
                                X