Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Anti Season 4 Thread (Spoilers). For complaints and misgivings ONLY.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I saw the episode and all I can say "Hit the road Keller and don't you come back no more, no more, no more " . From a Beckett point of view, the episode was above the average. From "the main plot' of view , the episode was exactly like the rest: R U B B I S H

Comment

guys, have you seen trailers for TLM? Does it mean that Katie Brown was eaten by the plot hole?
      Stolen Kosovo
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by g.o.d View Post
        guys, have you seen trailers for TLM? Does it mean that Katie Brown was eaten by the plot hole?
        Nope, but Rodney said she went back to Earth a while back .

Comment

Originally posted by Integrabyte View Post
          I don't care about her whereabouts. There's other "thing" in that trailer. It has started with an invitation for a drink
          Stolen Kosovo
          sigpic

Comment

I don't care about her whereabouts. There's other "thing" in that trailer. It has started with an invitation for a drink
            Sorry I have no idea what you are talking about. All I know she will die a horrible death just like every other female character in SGA. Wish that would happen to Keller too

Comment

Sorry I have no idea what you are talking about.
              I'm talking about this

Spoiler:
              Stolen Kosovo
              sigpic

Comment

I'm talking about this

Spoiler:
                Oh, frak!

"No dictator, no invader, can hold an imprisoned population by the force of arms forever. There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against that power governments, and tyrants, and armies can not stand." - G´Kar, Babylon 5

Comment

Let me know if I missed something.

I'm talking about this

Spoiler:
                  Is that legal? Then again, it could have been Sam. Just sayin'...
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Willow'sCat View Post
                    Kindred part two was the second worse episode I have even had the misfortune of watching in this franchise... only having
                    Spoiler:
                    Michael there saved it from being the worse (The Tower is the worse in my mind) so I hope all the Carson fans are happy as this fan is mighty pissed off... what a totally waste of time.

Carson should of been killed again here for all the fraking use he is... grrr... I need to hit something!

See this is why I hate SAVE campaigns... this is what we end up with... lame stories, lame characters *god* just hand them some bloody crutches already!
                    Meh, I have a feeling that TPTB were going to bring back Carson anyway but let the fans think that the Save campaign was responsible.

I'm talking about this

Spoiler:
                    Oh THANK YOU. Just when my gag reflex was finally getting under control again...

Comment

I'm talking about this

Spoiler:

Oh my God!!! Why did you post that??? I will have nightmares!!!!!

Comment

better be prepared and I gave some hints before this pic
                        Stolen Kosovo
                        sigpic

Comment

Now I'm gonna reply in Falcon style....

Yes, that's exactly a plot hole g. o. d. was talking about.

I'm talking about this

Spoiler:
                          I think Shep should fear for his Captain Kirk reputation. This girl is waaay out of his league.... she's outkirking him and doing it in "I just woke up - whom am I gonna kiss today?" style!!!

Originally posted by mcbarr View Post
                          Is that legal? Then again, it could have been Sam. Just sayin'...
                          She's blond and the writers seem to think that works for Rodney!

Originally posted by ToasterOnFire View Post
                          Meh, I have a feeling that TPTB were going to bring back Carson anyway but let the fans think that the Save campaign was responsible.

Of course and make themselves look good and caring about fan's wishes. Just like they did for Weir (she should have gotten one OMGGR8AT EPISODE but that awful actress refused, so fans should be mad at her) /sarcasm

Yep, something that's shouting GAG WARNING!!!! GAG WARNING!!!!
                          I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

Originally posted by ToasterOnFire View Post
                            Oh THANK YOU. Just when my gag reflex was finally getting under control again...

McKay will face parenthood soon enough. Muahahaha!
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
                              Yep, something that's shouting GAG WARNING!!!! GAG WARNING!!!!
                              we can begin to call it "SICKBAGS ON STANDBY!!" warning
                              Stolen Kosovo
                              sigpic

Comment

I just watched Kindred II and I am angry. What they have done with my favourite show? TPTB, you are liars with "the best season ever", "we have an amazing story-arc"...argh, whatever....there is no point to continue. I feel too bad to continue...

"No dictator, no invader, can hold an imprisoned population by the force of arms forever. There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against that power governments, and tyrants, and armies can not stand." - G´Kar, Babylon 5

Comment

Working...
                                X