Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Anti Season 4 Thread (Spoilers). For complaints and misgivings ONLY.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Integrabyte View Post
    Don't say that out loud
    Oops!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mcbarr View Post
      Oops!
      It will remain our secret

Comment

Congrats to Torri!!!! In my opinion, I think it's likely she turned the ep down because it took her character in a direction that would have butchered it. So, she did it in consideration to her fans. How cool is she?

Originally posted by ToasterOnFire View Post
        Yeah, what the hell happened? Gero wrote two of the best eps on SGA, period IMO (storm/eye) and wrote some great eps focusing on McKay (Brotherhood, Duet, M&MM, MC)

And now he's writing stories where people get trapped in a hole and McKay is actively encouraging Carter to flash 10 year old boys? wtf? Seriously, WTF?
        Yup. SGA, what the frak is wrong with you? I ended up watching the ep last night, and after it finished I was thinking, you know if Weir comes back, they're probably going to mess with her character or give her a bad story like this--do I really want that to happen? And this morning I find that it won't happen. All SGA is to me now is a trainwreck. I may or may not continue watching, but I've accepted that if I do, it will be to laugh at it's sheer WTF-ness, perhaps find a rare diamond in the rough, and see how it's wasted its potential. I think I'm in the acceptance stage now.

Comment

I really have high expectations from science fiction and I'm sorry to say - SGA fails. Miserably.
          I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
            I really have high expectations from science fiction and I'm sorry to say - SGA fails. Miserably.
            Your fault

Comment

and do we really need to care? I've been saying this since S2 beginning.

you still can watch older scifi shows, for example my beloved Babylon 5 and Firefly
              Stolen Kosovo
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Reefgirl View Post
                How about The B***h is Back by either Elton John or Tina Turner (Tina's version is fabulous) for whatever B***h is back in series 5
                Larrin, Keller, ...

Originally posted by stclare View Post
                Oh dear my stinky sock friends.

I enjoyed Trio, and Brace yourselves i found myself likeing Keller and Carter.

whats to become of me?

oh god what if i even come to like Larrin

seriousley there must be a pill i can take, right.
                FH, do you still have the Teylagra you gave after I said I liked the space battle in BAMSR. (that pill made me hate it)

Originally posted by g.o.d View Post
                and do we really need to care? I've been saying this since S2 beginning.
                And I've been saying it since that reject called We come in peace, shoot to kill entered the screen

Comment

Originally posted by Integrabyte View Post
                  Your fault
                  It is actually. But I'm so proud of me.

Comment

There isn't that much SF on TV as it is, so that makes me even more disappointed in SF shows that start with potential and squander it.

Oh well, as others have said there's plenty of SF on DVD. And anime is packed with lots of great SF series.

Comment

It is actually. But I'm so proud of me.
                      So modest

Comment

Originally posted by ToasterOnFire View Post
                        There isn't that much SF on TV as it is, so that makes me even more disappointed in SF shows that start with potential and squander it.
                        Exactly. SGA was really really good in the beginning... but then it just kind of vanished.

Comment

Here's another song for stinky socks collection: Get Rhythm - Joaquin Phoenix

It's from Walk the line, and well, since we have Cash fan on SGA and SGA is making us feel the blues... well, i thought it was appropriate. Enjoy the song.

Comment

Here's another song for stinky socks collection: Get Rhythm - Joaquin Phoenix

It's from Walk the line, and well, since we have Cash fan on SGA and SGA is making us feel the blues... well, i thought it was appropriate. Enjoy the song.
                            Nice link. I like Johnny Cash and thought Joaquin did a good job in that movie. Appropriate song, too.

Comment

Exactly. SGA was really really good in the beginning... but then it just kind of vanished.
                              yes, S1 was great. But the rest sux
                              Stolen Kosovo
                              sigpic

Comment

Kind of hard to believe the same people who made seasons 1 and 2 (which I did enjoy) are responsible for all this madness. What happened?

The same goes for SG1, although that was a bit more understandable considering it had been running a very long time, TPTB would run out of ideas (not including the 200th episode, that was inexcusable).
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X