Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Anti Season 4 Thread (Spoilers). For complaints and misgivings ONLY.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dana View Post
    LOL, you gave me red.
    Crap, ****, really??? I want to remove it , can't believe it. Sorry. I'll make it up to you if it can't be deleted.

oh and have any of you read the interview with JM and PM?
    What interview? Like I want to hear what they have to say lol, I don't take them seriuously.
    Torri Higginson: "Elizabeth had a mad crush on Sheppard."
    at Halfway Con - Sparktastic weekend with Joe and Torri, on October 30, 2011

R.I.P. Stargate Atlantis (S1-S3)

Comment

LOL, you gave me red.

oh and have any of you read the interview with JM and PM?
      I just did. A big BLAH. So yeah, they finally said what I was waiting to hear. They are writing Elizabeth out. That's all I wanted to know. I'm sorry but comparing what they might do to Elizabeth to what they did with Ford does not comfort me. If that is what they were going for. So not watching anything beyond Elizabeth's 2 episodes.
      sigpic
      My OTP's LEAP with passion. Weir did it better.

Comment

Originally posted by Celcool View Post
        Crap, ****, really??? I want to remove it , can't believe it. Sorry. I'll make it up to you if it can't be deleted.

What interview? Like I want to hear what they have to say lol, I don't take them seriuously.
        Lol, that's fine, don't worry. My first red. *giggle*

http://gateworld.net/interviews/taking_the_reins.shtml
        That one. Basically nothing of importance new, just confirming what we've known more or less.

Comment

Originally posted by Ruined_puzzle View Post
          I just did. A big BLAH. So yeah, they finally said what I was waiting to hear. They are writing Elizabeth out. That's all I wanted to know. I'm sorry but comparing what they might do to Elizabeth to what they did with Ford does not comfort me. If that is what they were going for. So not watching anything beyond Elizabeth's 2 episodes.
          Yes exactly. And the "Carter this Carter that, she can do everything" thing all the time makes me sick already.

Comment

Lol, that's fine, don't worry. My first red. *giggle*

http://gateworld.net/interviews/taking_the_reins.shtml
            That one. Basically nothing of importance new, just confirming what we've known more or less.
            I do worry, hopefully I can change it.

Thanks for the link, let's see about that.

Comment

Yes exactly. And the "Carter this Carter that, she can do everything" thing all the time makes me sick already.
              That is what gets me, what, they're too lazy to come up for reasonable reasons for Lizzie to go off world. They don't even have to explain why Carter can go, except they kind of do because I didn't know anything about Carter until they said she was going to appear in SGA. So umm THEY do have to explain why she is going off-world. At least for the peeps that don't watch SG1, which I think is alot.
              sigpic
              My OTP's LEAP with passion. Weir did it better.

Comment

I started listening to the mp3 but I can't take it. So, I'm reading it only.

Comment

Well, I'm listening to the Elizabeth Weir part. It's unbelievable. They're just quiet when they're asked about why the decision was made. PM doesn't know how much he can give away. Sounds very fishy to me. What is this a top secret? Do we need security clearance? It just seems there's something wrong there. Very wrong for them to act like that. They're not capable of telling the fans one good reason they're doing these crappy decisions. It's laughable.

I noticed they started talking in a more serious manner when answering the Elizabeth question. No laughing then. PM was stammering, looking for what to say... Makes them nervous obviously.

So they're writing her out but in a way that's leaves it open. They can't even come up with a new ways to get rid of a character, they're once again doing it the Ford way. *rolles eyes*

"That doesn't just mean that you kill a character and magically bring them back."
                  Sounds like what they're doing with Carson, and what they don't intend to do with Elizabeth. That is bring her back.

"It has to make sense within the logic of the world, and it has to have an impact."
                  They're talking about logic of the world? In regards to their scripts? Yeah if the way Carson died was logical to them then no comment. I bet JM has written a nice very logical way of eliminating Elizabeth too. Can't wait to see in TMC. /sarcasm

LOL like we knew already, they're gonna change the character entirely like they did with Ford. I hate it when they do that scifi crap with characters. What a waste of an amazing character. *sigh*

"GW: So it's maybe a situation that's comparable, to Lieutenant Ford in Season Two, where he's out there and could come back?

JM: Yep."
                  LOL now I believe JM (sure) saying "Hopefully it's something we'll be able to pursue and develop over time. That will depend on Torri's availability and, as always, the stories we come up with. We're not going to lose a character entirely."

How many times have we seen Ford since he disappeared? I still believe all he has to say.

Comment

Originally posted by Celcool View Post
                    "GW: So it's maybe a situation that's comparable, to Lieutenant Ford in Season Two, where he's out there and could come back?

JM: Yep."
                    LOL now I believe JM (sure) saying "Hopefully it's something we'll be able to pursue and develop over time. That will depend on Torri's availability and, as always, the stories we come up with. We're not going to lose a character entirely."

How many times have we seen Ford since he disappeared? I still believe all he has to say.
                    Of course they need her to go the 'way of Ford'. They don't know how to write anything else! And they need to make room for Carter to come over so just kick Weir out. I bet they think the fans won't notice.

Comment

Originally posted by Suzotchka View Post
                      Of course they need her to go the 'way of Ford'. They don't know how to write anything else! And they need to make room for Carter to come over so just kick Weir out. I bet they think the fans won't notice.
                      Of course not. And they won't mind because "Carter is a very likeable character" and it's "difficult to find any flaws in the character". (almost quoting JF)

Comment

Of course not. And they won't mind because "Carter is a very likeable character" and it's "difficult to find any flaws in the character". (almost quoting JF)

I'm off to get ready for work. Catch you all later.

Comment

I'm going to shamelessly promote myself here:
                          The Chronicles of Stargate: The Gel Hell Saga
                          Link to latest chapter
                          Signed,

Gregorius
                          Gateworld Forum Troublemaker Extraordinaire.

sigpic

Support the (r)Evolution: Gregorius for Moderator.
                          Gregorius, because clowning about is his raison d'être.

Comment

Well, I've just read the interview, and you know what? Nothing new there, which inevitably forces me to quit watching my favorite show, but, hey, it's a small price to pay to avoid my SGA being contaminated by JM, PM and their SG-1 cronies.
                            sigpic

Comment

I need to lay down on the couch after listening to that interview
                              sigpic
                              My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
                              poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

We definitely needed this couch again, thanks for posting poundpuppy29.

Gonna make myself real comfortable.

Comment

Working...
                                X