Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Anti Season 4 Thread (Spoilers). For complaints and misgivings ONLY.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by g.o.d View Post
    why would you do it?
    Cos people abuse and harass me for not being pro . Cut me some slack people, I am trying to see the light but there is no light in S4

Comment

Originally posted by Integrabyte View Post
      Cos people abuse and harass me for not being pro . Cut me some slack people, I am trying to see the light but there is no light in S4
      Indeed, I was capping TMC and the gym scene was very dark.

Comment

there's no light since S2
        Stolen Kosovo
        sigpic

Comment

They do? I mean you are one of the most lighthearted Anti-S4 around these woods.
          sig made by me

Comment

9000+ posts!

Congrats, Antis!
            sigpic

Comment

Oy! We are not so far away from the big number and I gotta say this new season is certaily helpful.
              I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

And since there can be no more Anti Threads, the sky is the limit.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mcbarr View Post
                  Are you quoting Captain Picard?

Comment

I've sent the PMs you've requested, Anuna. Should make for an interesting read. The length of a PM on GW is limited to 2000 characters (the list of charges against Sheppard is just too long)

Comment

Originally posted by Pajus View Post
                      I've sent the PMs you've requested, Anuna. Should make for an interesting read. The length of a PM on GW is limited to 2000 characters (the list of charges against Sheppard is just too long)
                      You know, after being called immature (not in those exact words), I'm happy to see somebody making an effort in something I should read. Well, off to read.

I still like Shep.

Comment

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
                        Are you quoting Captain Picard?
                        Yep, All Good Things..., and s4 of SGA is proof of that.
                        sigpic

Comment

I think I should quote Einstein again, but I'm too lazy to look for that quote...

Comment

Blimey you lot don't half talk a lot, I slope of to work for a few hours then watch NCIS and the thread goes beserk

Originally posted by Gregorius View Post
                            Will we see more of the ruthless Sheppard next half of the season or will we see more of the kirk Sheppard?
                            Ask me if I care

Sheppard impressed me in the Storm and The Eye. The rest, desperate housewives meets the pegasus galaxy

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                            What?!? More Sheppard?
                            He's already got more screentime than the rest of the cast, including Rodney, if he gets anymore it'll be renamed The John Sheppard Hour
                            Originally posted by Pajus View Post
                            Throwing up all the time, a hurting back, nausea, the need to pee a lot more, ...
                            Lack of sleep, looking like a beached whale, strange cravings (mine was ice) going all emotional, endless hospital visits, being used as a lab rat, ok so the last one was a bit of an exageration, I was asked to be a 'Patient' for medical student examinations,

Originally posted by mcbarr View Post
                            Yep and she'll come down on us like a ton of bricks if we so much as say hooray we've reached 9,000 postings

Comment

Originally posted by Reefgirl View Post
                              He's already got more screentime than the rest of the cast, including Rodney, if he gets anymore it'll be renamed The John Sheppard Hour
                              Think of it this way: The more screentime he gets, the longer my list of charges against him is going to be

Lack of sleep, looking like a beached whale, strange cravings (mine was ice) going all emotional, endless hospital visits, being used as a lab rat, ok so the last one was a bit of an exageration, I was asked to be a 'Patient' for medical student examinations
                              And that as well

Comment

Yep and she'll come down on us like a ton of bricks if we so much as say hooray we've reached 9,000 postings
                                You can read it that way too.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X