Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Anti Season 4 Thread (Spoilers). For complaints and misgivings ONLY.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fionnait View Post
    You've gotta love it. Did I mention that I hate people that cough in classical concerts?
    They are like people that talk in the movies.

@FH I like the Scarecrow!! Mental green, cause it wouldn't let me green you!
    Thanks.
    Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

How can we add classical music to SGA? I mean it is an insult for those composers .

Mozart was a genius but I think creating symphonies whilst being deaf is more amazing . Ring a bell anyone?

Comment

Originally posted by Integrabyte View Post
        How can we add classical music to SGA? I mean it is an insult for those composers .

Mozart was a genius but I think creating symphonies whilst being deaf is more amazing . Ring a bell anyone?
        I don't know, I think it's okay because we use it for ANTI purposes *gg*

I've always prefered Beethoven and Tchaikovsky over Mozart, because they have a darker touch and Mozart is sometimes too perfect.

I just realized how the fourth season tends to be a favourite of mine for many TV shows. SG1 and X-files, for example. Sadly not Atlantis...

Sparky Shipper. Genetically predisposed to being stubborn... really pesky.

Comment

I don't know, I think it's okay because we use it for ANTI purposes *gg*

I've always prefered Beethoven and Tchaikovsky over Mozart, because they have a darker touch and Mozart is sometimes too perfect.

I just realized how the fourth season tends to be a favourite of mine for many TV shows. SG1 and X-files, for example. Sadly not Atlantis...

I like them all equally to a certain extent. I admire their genius and will admit that what they did is not normal. How can you create such melodic harmony?

One of my favourites, from another heavy weight ,

Johann Sebastian Bach - Pachelbel's Canon In D Major.

Comment

When I was around 12-13 years old I went through a classical phase. Wolfie is my favorite composer but Beethoven, Chopin, Bach, Strauss (Senior & Junior), Gershwin, DeBussy, Tchaikovsky, ... they're all welcome to play in my head.

Yes, my head... I am capable of playing entire symphonies in my head.

Comment

Skiffy was/is showing a SGA s1 marathon right now. Ah yes, back when SGA was one of my favorite shows on TV. I even counted down the days until s2. And then it was almost all downhill from there...

Comment

Originally posted by ToasterOnFire View Post
                Ah yes, back when SGA was one of my favorite shows on TV. I even counted down the days until s2. And then it was almost all downhill from there...
                *huggles*

Comment

Skiffy was/is showing a SGA s1 marathon right now. Ah yes, back when SGA was one of my favorite shows on TV. I even counted down the days until s2. And then it was almost all downhill from there...
                  They are going to be re-airing Season one and two @ 5pm starting Jan 2th, pushing X-files ahead to 4pm. So just a FYI if you want to see those eps again and don't own the DVD.
                  sigpic

Comment

Need a bear hug? *lol*

When I feel blue, I slip in my SGA S1 DVD and play Before I sleep, Poisoning the Well, Sanctuary, Letters...and I enjoy

Comment

The Gift ... multiple times... *thunk*

Comment

Please, tell me when I screw up.
                        Last edited by mcbarr; 20 December 2007, 05:04 AM. Reason: Canon in D removed for lack of antiness.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Integrabyte View Post
                          I like them all equally to a certain extent. I admire their genius and will admit that what they did is not normal. How can you create such melodic harmony?

One of my favourites, from another heavy weight ,

Johann Sebastian Bach - Pachelbel's Canon In D Major.
                          I love Pachelbel's Canon almost as much as I love Ravel's Bolero, I've got the entire 15 minute version on my iPod and The Toredor's Song, I've got a soft spot for Carmen

The Stinky Sock Mix - Volume 7

1. Mozart - Requiem (Introit & Kyrie)
                          2. Tchaikovsky's Sixth - 1st Mvt. (1/2) - SOAP 2007
                          3. Tchaikovsky's Sixth - 1st Mvt. (2/2) - SOAP 2007
                          4. Claude Debussy - Clair de Lune
                          5. Madam Butterfly - Un Bel Di, Vedremo (Maria Callas)
                          6. Madam Butterfly - The Humming Chorus
                          7. Pachelbel's Canon In D Major
                          I'm glad you've got Maria Callas' version of One Fine Day I've got it on iTunes, it's my favourite, I've got her version of the Habenera too

Comment

I don't know, the Canon in D is not particularly Anti *g*

Sparky Shipper. Genetically predisposed to being stubborn... really pesky.

Comment

Peters: 4400 Is Canceled

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mcbarr View Post
                                B*****KS!!!!!!!!!!!!! Life is officially not fair

Comment

Working...
                                X