Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Anti Season 4 Thread (Spoilers). For complaints and misgivings ONLY.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Celcool View Post
    It was too cool for those guys. Being different from others, uniqueness, is something that's too cool for them, they can't appreciate something like that obviously, they have to change it into a copy of something (=SG-1).
    A bad copy, in fact.
    sigpic

Comment

Guys, have you read that excerpt of DH's interview - it's on PRO Elizabeth thread. I mean... Carter being exactly what Atlantis needs?? WTF?
      I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

Carter is exactly what Atlantis needs to be canceled (IMHO, of course).
        sigpic

Comment

Well, too many cast changes in a short time may result in that.

Comment

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
            Guys, have you read that excerpt of DH's interview - it's on PRO Elizabeth thread. I mean... Carter being exactly what Atlantis needs?? WTF?
            That's David Hewlett for ya. I wouldn't expect him to say otherwise.
            Torri Higginson: "Elizabeth had a mad crush on Sheppard."
            at Halfway Con - Sparktastic weekend with Joe and Torri, on October 30, 2011

R.I.P. Stargate Atlantis (S1-S3)

Comment

really? why not?
              sigpic
              thanks Erised for the sig!

Comment

Originally posted by crazylizzie View Post
                really? why not?
                He's always gushing about Tapping. Also I don't imagine him ever saying that he doesn't like something about the show.
                Torri Higginson: "Elizabeth had a mad crush on Sheppard."
                at Halfway Con - Sparktastic weekend with Joe and Torri, on October 30, 2011

R.I.P. Stargate Atlantis (S1-S3)

Comment

He is not allowed? Oh i just read your answer Celcool. I agree.

Comment

He's always gushing about Tapping. Also I don't imagine him ever saying that he doesn't like something about the show.
                    too true... but you know, pink slips
                    sigpic
                    thanks Erised for the sig!

Comment

it is sad though that the cast and writters ect feel the need to continue in the vain of bigging up carter without balancing this out with some nice words about weir or any one, whos you know, an original cast member.

but i also believe that dh is a stand up guy who would never say anything bad about a fellow cast/crew mate.. they all seem to like and believe in these changes so theres never gonna be any agreement with our worries from that corner.

they we feel about season 4 im afraid will not affect the outcome of whats already happened and i firmly believe that even at the remote chance that ratings drop when season 4 airs they (tptb) would never get rid of the new and bring back the old.

this is sga now. we only have our off buttons to erase the bitter taste left in our mouths. the question for me will be how bitter it realy is. do i watch the weir eps the non carter ones or do i just catch an ep at random.

peace and all that jazz (god i wish i had an icon of jazz hands) (oops random)
                      sigpic
                      banner by Pandoras-box

Comment

Originally posted by stclare View Post

they we feel about season 4 im afraid will not affect the outcome of whats already happened and i firmly believe that even at the remote chance that ratings drop when season 4 airs they (tptb) would never get rid of the new and bring back the old.

this is sga now. we only have our off buttons to erase the bitter taste left in our mouths. the question for me will be how bitter it realy is. do i watch the weir eps the non carter ones or do i just catch an ep at random.

peace and all that jazz (god i wish i had an icon of jazz hands) (oops random)
                        *huggels Mitchell* I like that catchphrase!!!

Yeah, we have our off buttons. i like the SGA the way it was and I wnat to keep it in nice memory. That's why I won't allow that bad taste to enter my mouth - I simply won't watch it, and I'm not the only one.

Comment

Originally posted by stclare View Post
                          it is sad though that the cast and writters ect feel the need to continue in the vain of bigging up carter without balancing this out with some nice words about weir or any one, whos you know, an original cast member.
                          Read this.

Comment

Originally posted by PG15 View Post
                            Read this.
                            I read it, and now I am off to buy myself a chocolate tea pot.
                            sigpic

Jack and Daniel...the old married couple.

Comment

Having just re-watched the Peagasus Project episode of SG1 I am at a loss to explain why. Rodney is written as a lust filled idiot whenever he is around Carter. He becomes a joke of a character, if I was in any way tempted to tune in and watch season 4 all I need to do is remember this episode, and know why I think that Carter and Rodney together are a disaster.
                              sigpic

Jack and Daniel...the old married couple.

Comment

Originally posted by flynn1959 View Post
                                I read it, and now I am off to buy myself a chocolate tea pot.
                                Nice.

It's a shame when people let their hatred blind them from logic.

Comment

Working...
                                X