Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Anti Season 4 Thread (Spoilers). For complaints and misgivings ONLY.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
    Are we on court of law or what?
    Sometimes you might think so.
    Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

LOL.
      sigpic
      My OTP's LEAP with passion. Weir did it better.

Comment

Maybe TPTB were expecting a protest?
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mcbarr View Post
          *gasp* No! Really?

Comment

Why would they ever think that? Because the size of the Anti thread is nearly double that of the Pro one?
            sigpic
            Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
              Because the size of the Anti thread is nearly double that of the Pro one?
              Wow!! Really...

Comment

Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
                Why would they ever think that? Because the size of the Anti thread is nearly double that of the Pro one?
                Yep, that's it. We're reaching the 2000 mark, btw.
                sigpic

Comment

Yep, that's it. We're reaching the 2000 mark, btw.
                  its sad though isnt it i would have much rather been looking forward to season 4 and be hitting the 2000 mark because of the squee.

It'd be nice to get some proof that the questions were screened before we start accusing people.

I'm just saying...
                  i dont think anyone stated on this thread that it was fact ? only that it was rumoured which prevoked a discussion on cons and panels

i feel censored everywhere at the moment....perhaps i need to go see Dr Phil and reconnect with my inner sga fandomania (is that a word)

hey or maybe we need Judge Judy preciding over the boards !
                  sigpic
                  banner by Pandoras-box

Comment

Originally posted by stclare View Post
                    its sad though isnt it i would have much rather been looking forward to season 4 and be hitting the 2000 mark because of the squee.
                    Yup, I agree but unfortunately that's not the case this time so we'll just have to accept the fact that the anti-feelings are overruling the pro-feelings by a long shot in a large portion of the fandom here on GW.

Comment

*snicker* sorry but that was funny hehe

amen ... its not like i want to be an anti... except that i am glad that i got to meet you guys. But i would love to still be squeeing and i would be if tptb didn't muck around with our show

i dont think anyone stated on this thread that it was fact ? only that it was rumoured which prevoked a discussion on cons and panels

i feel censored everywhere at the moment....perhaps i need to go see Dr Phil and reconnect with my inner sga fandomania (is that a word)

hey or maybe we need Judge Judy preciding over the boards !
                      amen! i totally feel censored.. its one of the reasons i am only sticking to the anti threads.

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                      Yup, I agree but unfortunately that's not the case this time so we'll just have to accept the fact that the anti-feelings are overruling the pro-feelings by a long shot in a large portion of the fandom here on GW.
                      well i don't know about over ruling but one has to at least realize their is a problem when there is a large faction of anti's..... anti's have always existed but the sheer growth in numbers you would think would be a red flag... but oh yeah thats right... fan's opinions have no value... i forgot

cause its not like we, go to the cons, buy merchandise or anything
                      Last edited by parisindy; 30 July 2007, 04:19 PM.
                      Spoiler:

"It gets sort of Zen after a while, Life is a Journey. Time is a River. The door is Ajar."
                      ~ Waldo Butters, in Dead Beat by Jim Butcher
                      Card designed by Falcon Horus

Comment

Originally posted by PG15 View Post
                        It'd be nice to get some proof that the questions were screened before we start accusing people.

I'm just saying...
                        They warned us that the questions would be screened beforehand. Very sternly. And they said that if fans strayed away from the designated question boundaries, they'd be asked to leave.

Comic Con doesn't have any ulterior motive that would cause them to screen questions unfairly or in a censoring sort of way. But we couldn't rule out the possibility that SciFi/MGM/Fox/whoever placed further restrictions on questions... I guess we'll never know.

I was very close to the stage, and I have to admit that after both panels were over, I felt like the Atlantis one was very awkward (though it could've been because of the incessant pestering for a fifth season pick-up). The SG-1 panel seemed way more relaxed at the time.

But after watching SciFi's vid of the Atlantis panel last night, I guess it wasn't so bad.

Comment

did you see any other cool panels like the supernatural one?
                          Spoiler:

"It gets sort of Zen after a while, Life is a Journey. Time is a River. The door is Ajar."

Comment

Well we did have the convoy of buses full of hecklers all organized, but it broke down outside of Baton Rouge. Last time I checked we had 62 motorcoaches, 49 RV's, 28 minivans, 4 Hummers and a Prius. Since a convoy has to move at the speed of the slowest member, the Prius held us up a lot. Then one of the minivans blew a tire and that was that...busted flat in Baton Rouge.

Originally posted by the dancer of spaz View Post
                            They warned us that the questions would be screened beforehand. Very sternly. And they said that if fans strayed away from the designated question boundaries, they'd be asked to leave.

Comic Con doesn't have any ulterior motive that would cause them to screen questions unfairly or in a censoring sort of way. But we couldn't rule out the possibility that SciFi/MGM/Fox/whoever placed further restrictions on questions... I guess we'll never know.

I was very close to the stage, and I have to admit that after both panels were over, I felt like the Atlantis one was very awkward (though it could've been because of the incessant pestering for a fifth season pick-up). The SG-1 panel seemed way more relaxed at the time.

But after watching SciFi's vid of the Atlantis panel last night, I guess it wasn't so bad.
                            Thank you. Thank you very much.
                            sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                              Well we did have the convoy of buses full of hecklers all organized, but it broke down outside of Baton Rouge. Last time I checked we had 62 motorcoaches, 49 RV's, 28 minivans, 4 Hummers and a Prius. Since a convoy has to move at the speed of the slowest member, the Prius held us up a lot. Then one of the minivans blew a tire and that was that...busted flat in Baton Rouge.

oh yes that needs a green!...but they won't let me! oh the injustice!

*mental green!*

hehe darnit i need a tissue now hehehehe
                              Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                                Sabotage? Hmm, no wonder there were empty seats at the con according to some reports.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X