Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Anti Season 4 Thread (Spoilers). For complaints and misgivings ONLY.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

» Hee

» did you get a pm too? Did we all get them?

Comment

Originally posted by Reiko View Post
      » Hee

» did you get a pm too? Did we all get them?
      Nope. I did not. Is that a bad sign?

Comment

» Maybe

» It could be, perhaps, having two tags "anti elizabeth" and "pro elizabeth" next to eachother can confuzzle people

Comment

Originally posted by Integrabyte View Post
          Nope. I did not. Is that a bad sign?
          Neither did I.

» It could be, perhaps, having two tags "anti elizabeth" and "pro elizabeth" next to eachother can confuzzle people
          Continued exposure to Mallozzi's Atlantis can result in low IQ.
          sigpic

Comment

Me neither

Comment

» Ooh. Must be a bad sign

Comment

» Ooh. Must be a bad sign
                It just means we are special .

Comment

» Someone must have, because I got warned for stinky socks and whining baby on the "Is Keller vital" thread.

Comment

No it means we're outcasts because we don't think Series 4 is the best thing EVAH

Comment

» Someone must have, because I got warned for stinky socks and whining baby on the "Is Keller vital" thread.
                      The whining baby I could understand, but the stinky socks? I mean, don't they know about the stinky socks.
                      Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

» Yeah, I went a little trigger tag - happy and got a mite carried away. But I dunno. Maybe stinky socks is percieved to be off-topic

Comment

Oookay...I had no idea that the tagging system was supposed to be all serious and stuff. Sure I can understand not allowing mean-spirited tags, but what harm is "stinky sock" in this thread? Or my "anti SG1 rehashes"? Have people become that overly sensitive on this forum that they have to whine over tags, and tags in threads that they hate yet can't stop reading no less?

Comment

» I really do not know anymore. Whining baby was not meant to be "mean-spirited" to me ("ho" would be), though I can see it percieved as such, so there we go. My fault

» I can see how tagging a certain group of fanthreads "Mallozzi Worshippers" could be offensive. (No I did not do that one.) But is it just me, or is censorship is getting awful high.

Comment

Originally posted by ToasterOnFire View Post
                              Oookay...I had no idea that the tagging system was supposed to be all serious and stuff. Sure I can understand not allowing mean-spirited tags, but what harm is "stinky sock" in this thread? Or my "anti SG1 rehashes"? Have people become that overly sensitive on this forum that they have to whine over tags, and tags in threads that they hate yet can't stop reading no less?
                              I didn't realize that either, or else I would not have started down the path of darkness with tagging the thread with stinky socks. I even asked in my post if anything was wrong, if anyone wanted me to delete it.

Comment

» All I can say is I should really start heavily censoring my stuff. I hope I did not ruin any of the fun for ya'll

Comment

Working...
                                X