Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Anti Season 4 Thread (Spoilers). For complaints and misgivings ONLY.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Celcool View Post
    You never know. lol Their intention could be to slowly phase out every original sga character. they're half done already.
    I'm preparing to see the main cast of other popular sci-fi shows take over the original cast. (Aeryn = Vala? Crichton = Cameron? What is that? )

fanfiction.net/~JesterDala

Comment

You never know. lol Their intention could be to slowly phase out every original sga character. they're half done already.
      Larrin, Warrior Princess. Hee.

Is Anthony Simcoe (D'Argo in Farscape) working? The team is going to need a new big guy. Unless you count Ronon as having already replaced Ford. But it wouldn't surprise me if they just kept going, replacing people over and over.

In that case, um... Ben Browder call your agent.
      sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

TPTB prolly have BB on speed dial. Coop is no doubt of the view that Cam could replace what's left of the Atlantis expedition by himself.

fanfiction.net/~JesterDala

Comment

What really bothers me is when I see SG-1 fans demanding for SG-1 characters to appear on Atlantis now that their favorite show is over. What they would love most, as it seems, is for any SGA character to be replaced by their favorite SG-1 one. Very disturbing to me. Even more disturbing is the fact that TPTB obviously feel the same way. They got Carter to replace Elizabeth, her fans got their wish to come true.
          Torri Higginson: "Elizabeth had a mad crush on Sheppard."
          at Halfway Con - Sparktastic weekend with Joe and Torri, on October 30, 2011

R.I.P. Stargate Atlantis (S1-S3)

Comment

Originally posted by JesterDala View Post
            TPTB prolly have BB on speed dial. Coop is no doubt of the view that Cam could replace what's left of the Atlantis expedition by himself.
            BB originally should play Sheppard.

Comment

Looks like Stargate Command all over again.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dana View Post
                *ahem*

I like Ben Browder very much. But no.

Comment

I thought Ben Browder was originally considered for the Shep character, was that rumor or truth?

I've also read that Browder isn't interested in appearing on Atlantis, but that is definitely rumor.

If TPTB replace or get rid of another main Atlantis character (this does not include Carter) between s4 and s5 (if they even get a s5) then it will definitely spell the end for the show. If all these upcoming s4 changes aren't the deathknell anyway...

Does this mean s4 of Atlantis could be considered "Atlantis command"?

Comment

Originally posted by ToasterOnFire View Post
                    I thought Ben Browder was originally considered for the Shep character, was that rumor or truth?
                    I believe that's true - but that we weren't really supposed to know about it.

(iirc, one of the TPTB actually said it.)

Comment

What really bothers me is when I see SG-1 fans demanding for SG-1 characters to appear on Atlantis now that their favorite show is over. What they would love most, as it seems, is for any SGA character to be replaced by their favorite SG-1 one. Very disturbing to me. Even more disturbing is the fact that TPTB obviously feel the same way. They got Carter to replace Elizabeth, her fans got their wish to come true.
                      As much as I love Daniel and I do tremendously I wouldn't want him on SGA full time maybe a one episode for a guest appearance in a funny ep or maybe to introduce a Ancient language and culture expert cuz that's what I think the show needs and in my perfect AU JS would play that role and Beckett would still be there. I wouldn't mind Carter coming for a guest appearance either where she brings McKay down a few pegs but not replacing Weir as the leader. Guest appearances in one ep or two ep are fine. I don't think they could find a reason to bring Cam, both Sam and Daniel have reasons to visit not stay mind you but visit. I am curious to see how they bring Teal'c there he is making a guest appearance and that's OK guest spots are OK.
                      sigpic
                      My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
                      poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

Originally posted by poundpuppy29 View Post
                        As much as I love Daniel and I do tremendously I wouldn't want him on SGA full time maybe a one episode for a guest appearance in a funny ep or maybe to introduce a Ancient language and culture expert cuz that's what I think the show needs and in my perfect AU JS would play that role and Beckett would still be there. I wouldn't mind Carter coming for a guest appearance either where she brings McKay down a few pegs but not replacing Weir as the leader. Guest appearances in one ep or two ep are fine. I don't think they could find a reason to bring Cam, both Sam and Daniel have reasons to visit not stay mind you but visit. I am curious to see how they bring Teal'c there he is making a guest appearance and that's OK guest spots are OK.
                        I didn't mind the occasional, rare guest apearances in the past but replacing an established character? What are they thinking???
                        Torri Higginson: "Elizabeth had a mad crush on Sheppard."
                        at Halfway Con - Sparktastic weekend with Joe and Torri, on October 30, 2011

R.I.P. Stargate Atlantis (S1-S3)

Comment

Can I just say ewwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!
                          sigpic

Comment

I'd like Carter to have the same guest appearance as in Letters From Pegasus.

Comment

I'd like Carter to have the same guest appearance as in Letters From Pegasus.
                              Yup, I could live with that.
                              Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

LFP was the best crossover ep ever!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X