• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jenks View Post
    Sure it is.
    Statistically, no.

Comment

First off, I am glad we are getting a Season 4! As for my wishlist for the season, I must say that I agree with most of what has been said here already.

~I want all characters treated with respect and consistency. They are friends that come into our homes every week and we worry about them if they don't act right.

~I want to get to know my friends a little better. A person's past affects who they are in the present.

~Atlantis is an amazing place, I guess! I want to know that for sure. It was a city that provided working, living, and playing arrangements. I am sure the Ancients took a little time off from making amazing technology (that hopefully we will find some of the more useful stuff and get to keep it) to rest and relax with their families.

~Consistency with storylines and technology.

and most importantly to me

~treat the viewers with respect. We enjoy watching the show and some of us really know the show inside and out. Viewers come from all walks of life and approach the show with different attitudes. Don't pretend that something didn't happen 2 seasons ago and hope no one notices. Don't make a character change to fit a plot then bring them back on course. We notice and I believe, we don't like it!

I want season 4 to be so good that we have a season 5!
      sigpic

Comment

- I would like to see some real Weir whump, stab her, shoot her, anything, she's my favorite character, and I've hardly gotten any whumping.

- Sheppard whump, i want to see him beaten, bruised bleeding, or shot (preferably not in the same arm as always).

- Sheppard shirtless, in the name of all that is lusty, can we have a scene with this gorgeous man without a shirt?, I'd love to see his chest. *drool*

- More Sheppard/McKay and Sheppard/Weir interaction, I don't need anything overtly romantic, just scenes with them being close, that's all.

- At least a little McKay/Teyla, because they're so totally hot, but they're given so few scenes together.

- Zero crossovers, I hate those, no stinkin' SG1 characters on SGA.

- Sheppard without a shirt, and whump, lots of it.

- No more Lucius.

- The less of Mallozi we get, the better.

Comment

i want ships ships ships ships. i like the space fights and i think that atlantis needs at least one other ship with hyperdrive tech on it. o and this may be a little weird but i would like to see some unas beating on a wraith.

thanks to www.savecarsonbeckett.com and leelakin for the pretty sig.

Comment

Sure it is.
            No, it isn't.

Originally posted by FallenAngelII View Post
            Statistically, no.
            Thank you.
            Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

You have the statistics on what percentage of people are gay in the Stargate universe then do you?

Comment

You have the statistics on what percentage of people are gay in the Stargate universe then do you?
                Unfortunately I have yet to meet one. So, no I don't have any statistics, but it's just not right.

And whatever the case, I find it hard to believe we don't have gay characters, I call that discrimination. I just can't help it.
                Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Col. Shadow Quinn View Post
                  Allow powerful technology to be kept.
                  Ancients must not be killed off just to keep us the underdogs.
                  Give develop to Teyla, Elizabeth, Caldwell and Beckett such as their pasts.
                  Give us canon ships(relationships)
                  Allow some sort of advanced space faring race to exist other than the Asurans, Wraith, Tau'ri.
                  Starships must not be destroyed just for the sake of the plot.
                  Dn't treat the fans like they're retards, we're smart enough to know that it's 100% impossible to stay the underdogs forever, make us able to defeat our enemies' ships and stuff. More Continuity.
                  Calvin grows up to be Frazz. The logical continuation of this is, of course, that Frazz then grows up to be Edward Norton's character from Fight Club. And thus, all four of these characters are gods.Let's go one more step. Calvin grows up to be Jeremy, who grows up to be Frazz, who grows up to be "Tyler Durden," while Suzie grows up to be Haruhi Suzumiya; since Kyon becomes The Doctor, this leads to the inescapable conclusion that after the end of Fight Club, Calvin becomes Captain Jack.

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                    Unfortunately I have yet to meet one. So, no I don't have any statistics, but it's just not right.

And whatever the case, I find it hard to believe we don't have gay characters, I call that discrimination. I just can't help it.
                    It probably is, I'm glad.

Comment

Carson Beckett/Paul McGillion to stay!!!

Let SG Atlantis stand on its own and keep SG1 out.

More character development of existing characters instead of adding new characters.

More stories like Common Ground would be nice.
                      sigpic

Comment

My wish list (in no particular order):

1. Stop dusting off old SG1 scripts and retooling them for Atlantis.

2. Keep Carson.

3. Less Sheppard and McKay - more of the ladies. They are just as interesting.

4. No more Replicators Asurans. (See #1)

5. More and MORE exploration of Atlantis.

6. Totally alien lifeforms. No more Amish farmers.

7. Cut our folks off from Earth again. Make them struggle and find answers for themselves. No more "Daedalus to the rescue" eppys.

8. Backstories for everyone. How can we love our characters when (after 3 years) we know so little about them?

9. Mallozzi and Mullie may be running the show but that doesn't mean they have to WRITE anything. Someone take the keyboards away from them!

10. NO "SHIP"! Yeah, I used to be a Shep/Weir shipper, but after seeing my fav "ship" resolved on BSG, its obvious that resolving the issue ruins both characters. My two fav characters on BSG finally declared their gooey, undying love for each other and now I can't stand either of them. There is no more tension between them anymore and the sparks are gone. Its all, "OMG, I love you so much!" Frankly, its boring. NO MORE "SHIP"!!!!

When all else fails, change channels.

Comment

More of Wier and Teyla, we haven't seen any of Teyla this season, iots shocking actually!!

Get rid of Ronan, maybe see Ford again!

Have more discoveries in the city itself!

More character interaction, we were promised it, but I still don't feel it!!
                          I HATE SY-FY

Comment

My personal wish list:

1) Keep Dr Carson Beckett on the show (and not like Ford...)!!!

2) Keep SG-1 characters OUT of "Atlantis"!

3) Let Ford come back, at least for one or two eps per Season (for many Seasons to come...)

4) Let Kolya and Ladon come back for one or two eps per Season (for many Seasons to come), sometimes in combination, sometimes not

5) Keep Dr Zelenka and Major Lorne, they are great as regular guests

6) More team episodes

7) More city-exploration

8) No more Asuran stories (they were only interesting for some episodes)

9) Did I mention "Keep Dr Carson Beckett!!!" ?

10) Have a merry, merry Christmas you all and a Happy New Year!!!
                            Twinchy---
                            sigpic
                            FanFic---------------------------------------------------Twinchy's Lair

Comment

Originally posted by twinchaosblade ½ View Post
                              My personal wish list:

1) Keep Dr Carson Beckett on the show (and not like Ford...)!!!

2) Keep SG-1 characters OUT of "Atlantis"!

3) Let Ford come back, at least for one or two eps per Season (for many Seasons to come...)

4) Let Kolya and Ladon come back for one or two eps per Season (for many Seasons to come), sometimes in combination, sometimes not

5) Keep Dr Zelenka and Major Lorne, they are great as regular guests

6) More team episodes

7) More city-exploration

8) No more Asuran stories (they were only interesting for some episodes)

9) Did I mention "Keep Dr Carson Beckett!!!" ?

10) Have a merry, merry Christmas you all and a Happy New Year!!!
                              As for Kolya coming back, well, you might wanna read some spoilers about that.
                              www.theamericanright.com

A website by the people, for the people.

Comment

Hmm...

1. Make Sparky Cannon (cause J/E is just a pairing that needs to be made, and to whomever on the first page asked why we want cannon ships....in real life- people fall in love. I don't care HOW stressful or crazy your life is, people form attractions, and it can be done well. Look at Tom and B'Lonna on Voyager, you knew it was there, it didn't take over the show- but the scenes that they were in together had something a little extra)

2. Make Spanky (Ronnan/Teyla) Cannon (see above)

3. Give Rodney more dimensions (like with Kate- see above)

4. BRING CARSON BACK! I DON'T CARE HOW TPTB DO IT, I WANT OUR LOVEABLE SCOT IN SEASOn 4

5. Keep on the team building

6. one of the most important things- Make Sam's intergrationg into SGA smooth and painless. Let us know that she is there- let us know that her and Rodney are (or are not) getting along- but please do not kill Radek's or Rodney's screen time for here...

....thats all for now.

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!
                                sigpic
                                Being a shipper, is the only way to be.
                                |My Fanfics|My Fanart|My Orig. Stories|

Comment

Working...
                                X