No announcement yet.

Sunday (317)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I watched this episode the other night.(Now finished season 3 onto 4)

To me this is the saddest episode EVER!! (Yes you know why lol)
    I felt that Carson was just so sweet this episode,he was really happy because he though he was going fishing bless him and even though he wasn't going he still had a smile on his face and just got on with things.

Wow,wasn't it an episode to pull at your heart strings eh? Horrilbe to see him walking then the flames just drowned him.The funeral was very very emotinal,with Weir's speech talking about Beckett and when they walk through the gate with the bagpipe playing.That was so so sad it really was.Also when Rodney was looking out to the ocean and Beckett came.Not sure if Beckett was his imagation or a ghost but it was a very touching moment between the two as they were really close friends and best buddies.

This was a very touching and very emotional episode. But dispite what happened to our beloved Carson it was an enjoyable episode that i enjoy (As long as i rewind to the beginning before Carson's death lol )

The one episode that made me cry.
    GOODBYE GATEWORLD. BEEN FUN TAKE CARE ALL!!

Comment

McGillionfan crying with Sunday, who would have thought.

The only one I sniffed with is in season 4, the 404 specifically... I'm sure you'll understand why when you watch it.
      Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
        The only one I sniffed with is in season 4, the 404 specifically... I'm sure you'll understand why when you watch it.
        Would you like syrup with your Heightmeyer pancakes?

I could safely say I have never cried over a character's death or a character who disappears aka the Jonas Quinn Syndrome.
        Originally posted by aretood2
        Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post

I could safely say I have never cried over a character's death or a character who disappears aka the Jonas Quinn Syndrome.
          The writers are that good, huh?

Comment

Originally Posted by McgillionFan
            The funeral was very very emotinal,with Weir's speech talking about Beckett and when they walk through the gate with the bagpipe playing.
            My Great-Grandmother's half Scottish and Australian Aboriginal, and at her funeral there were bagpipes playing when the pallbearers brang her casket to the gravesite.

That scene so reminds me of that day.

"This is not goodbye, this is see you later, Nan"
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cautious Explorer View Post
              To be fair to the writers very few events in TV make me cry. I save that for RL.

Spoiler:
              Although The Shrine did come pretty close since I have a relative who died for Altizhimers.
              Jelgate is right

Comment

The JQS - sounds very scientific.

Originally posted by Cautious Explorer View Post

Comment

The JQS - sounds very scientific.

Can I have that fish? Its almost dinner time

I'm patienting it as we speak
                  Jelgate is right

Comment

Must send in the duck to safe the fish...

Comment

Originally posted by clauz89 View Post
                      can you think of a better way to bring him back?
                      Yes
                      Meh.

Comment

Originally posted by Jack_Bauer View Post
                        Yes
                        And how would that be then?

Comment

And how would that be then?
                          Personally I would never have brought him back...

But if I HAD to (which the producers didnt have to) I wouldn't have done the whole clone thing, SG1 had already dabbled with this too recently as well as several other sci-fi shows.

The unexplained, Rodney and Carson 'dream' sequence at the end of Sunday couldnt been used to say Carson had been ascended or something completely different.

Thinking outside the box here... When the 'exploding tumour' went off, it activated an Ancient device in one of the rooms off the hall where the 'death' of carson took place and somehow caused a rift in subspace or some other sci-fi technobabble which caused Carson to be stuck in a bubble outside our normal space-time. Sort of like an 'out-of-phase moment but different somehow. Pay me some money and I will write it for u.
                          Meh.

Comment

Spoiler:

But if I HAD to (which the producers didnt have to) I wouldn't have done the whole clone thing, SG1 had already dabbled with this too recently as well as several other sci-fi shows.

The unexplained, Rodney and Carson 'dream' sequence at the end of Sunday couldnt been used to say Carson had been ascended or something completely different.

Thinking outside the box here... When the 'exploding tumour' went off, it activated an Ancient device in one of the rooms off the hall where the 'death' of carson took place and somehow caused a rift in subspace or some other sci-fi technobabble which caused Carson to be stuck in a bubble outside our normal space-time. Sort of like an 'out-of-phase moment but different somehow. Pay me some money and I will write it for u.

They should hire you to be a writer! Sounds better than what we actually saw!
                            sigpic

Comment

I personally say don't bring him back it at all. I understood the reason they killed Beckett but it they were going to do TPTB should have stood their ground and kept him dead.
                              i think the reason they did it was because the fans may not have watched if he was dead and didn't come back but i agree they should have hold there ground and kept him dead
                              sigpic

Comment

well, carson ascended seems not a good idea: he would never agreed about doing nothing whenever lives are in danger...

your second idea is really really brilliant!! you are a genius!
                                sigpic
                                Sig by RogueRanger

Comment

Working...
                                X