No announcement yet.

Sunday (317)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol, I read that to, and thought OMG, those poor turtles are done for, hehehe.

Comment

Originally posted by Pegasus_SGA View Post
      Totally ... poor turtles.
      Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Pegasus_SGA View Post
        Heh. I can just see... They are on a mission on another planet, sneaking around to avoid the Wraith or some other bad guy, and all of a sudden, Rodney goes, "Oh no! I forgot to feed Carson's turtles!" and everyone just turns around and glares at him...
        Keep Carson. Keep Elizabeth.
        Keep Atlantis.

Lemming #14
        -Clueless Lemming Cretin-

Image by Cailliath

Comment

*giggles* that would be hilarious and I can just see that happening . Especially when they're attempting to be covert

Comment

Originally posted by Night Spring View Post
            Heh. I can just see... They are on a mission on another planet, sneaking around to avoid the Wraith or some other bad guy, and all of a sudden, Rodney goes, "Oh no! I forgot to feed Carson's turtles!" and everyone just turns around and glares at him...

LOL, those poor turtles...though that would be cute! At least we'd know they remember him

Comment

Farewell Carson, you were a great man and one hell of a doctor! Go find Janet out there in the heavenly stars...

My gosh, quite a well written episode. I'm very happy to see Elizabeth letting her guard down to a potential future love, and even Rodney making amends with the botanist. Hope Radick enjoys his Swedish massage, and Maj Lorne finishes his canvas.. thought Ronan was out of place in this episode, can the big oaf even empathize with his colleagues?

Would've been nice to see SGC on the other end intercepting the casket. But trivial matters aside, this was a wonderful sendoff to a well-respected character.

Rest in peace my Scottish brother.

sigpic

Comment

Whenever i watch this episode i can't help but tear up. I did make a Tribute vid however it was taken down.

The poor turtles LOL
                Jacta Alea Est

My Space

My art

X5-752

Comment

*cry* even though i was spoilt up to wazoo, still almost made me cry

very well written, imo. i liked hearing more about the characters past, and how that'll affect them in future eps

sad to see beckett go (and even sadder that it reminded me so much of a Greys Anatomy ep, not that i don't love the show, but very odd).
                  "victimsofninjasayidsaywhat?"
                  "what?"
                  *throat punch*
                  My blog: kathysnumber1blog.blogspot.com
                  LVI now open to all fandoms!!! http://lostvideo.net/

Comment

I LOVED, and have watched this episode coutless times, thanks to Rogers and The Movie Network On Demand. I have never watched an episode so many times. I loved the last 10 mins the most.

The music was just great during the transition of taking Carson back home though the stargate to when we see McKay standing on the pier. I'm trying to figure out a way to find the score for the episode so that I can download a copy of the music... So relaxing and great for that part.

There were only a couple gitches I found not sure if anyone else noticed:

1. When Carson comes to meets McKay and sees McKay is getting a snack for himself and Katie when it's McKay's POV it looks/flows differently when Carson takes his sandwich then from Carsons POV.

2. When they are dialing Earth you only hear 5 chevrons lock when as far as I know it takes 8 to dial to or from Earth.

But other then that I can't say enough about how much I loved this episode one of my favs' ever!! I'm just sad that it had to be the end of Carson

Comment

** SPOILERS **

Am I the only one who consider Carson's death pointless? I mean, this episode was imho one of the best, except of the way he died.

Why did he carry this triggered granade all the way to the pyrotechnist? All area was evacuated, there was absolutely no reason for that. Couldn't he just put the explosive tumor behind the corner and hide himself into the safety of the room?! In that way there wouldn't have been any pointless risk.

Oh well. One of my favourite characters died by his "own" stupidity ... but the screenwriter is actually to be blamed for it. I hate screenwriters for they lazyness :-((

I have to give only 6/10 (I would give 10/10 if not for the sensless way Carson died)

Comment

If he hadn't carried the tumor to the pyrotechnist, then it would've exploded when the pyrotechnist was only half way to sickbay; it wouldn't matter if he had "stuck it in a corner"; that thing would've killed them all unless it was far enough away.

Comment

hello
                          does anybody know if this episode is up on the Internet somewhere if so can someone please tell me i live in the States and it hasn't aired yet and i can't wait to watch even thought my favorite Chacter (can't spell) Dies in this episode i love Beckett i don't know why he had to die

RIP
                          We'll miss you

Comment

Originally posted by PG15 View Post
                            If he hadn't carried the tumor to the pyrotechnist, then it would've exploded when the pyrotechnist was only half way to sickbay; it wouldn't matter if he had "stuck it in a corner"; that thing would've killed them all unless it was far enough away.
                            he could have tossed it out one of the windows..

Comment

You saw a window nearby did you?

The fact is; Carson, the noble person he is, risked his life to deliver the tumor to the pyrotechnist quicker so it reduced the chance it would've exploded near his nurse and patient, and he paid the ultimate price for it.

Comment

True he was being selfless then...

Comment

Working...
                                X