No announcement yet.

Sateda (304)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What a terrific ep! There were so many character confrontations going on. I loved it. The whole Beckett/McKay banter was hilarious. Then JM's acting was really awesome. Wow! Whoever wrote this should write every ep.

Best Stargate quote:
    Sheppard: (yells to McKay) Canadian football is a joke! Celine Dion is overrated! Zelenka is smarter than you are!
    Green is your friend.

Comment

Am I the only one who thought the Wraith King was rather Unas-like? It was kind of amusing.

"You know what would make a good story? Something about a clown who makes people happy, but inside he's real sad. Also, he has severe diarrhea." - Jack Handy

Comment

In fact, I pledge in the presence of all of you to never diss Atlantis ever again. Unless they kill Teyla, they can never screw it up. I want this ep to bear my children.

Comment

OH MY FREAK.

I just found a new favorite SGA ep. I cannot even believe how good that was!!! Ronon kicked it! And the character moments were PERFECT! I love seeing a depth to Rodney, and Sheppard is adorable. I loved his conversation with Teyla. It was great seeing that they are a team, they care about each other, all the stufff we knew all along but never got to see.

Beauty is "Sateda"!

Comment

Originally posted by MarshAngel
            Am I the only one who thought the Wraith King was rather Unas-like? It was kind of amusing.
            He was! A spike and he'd of been a dead ringer for Chaka.

Comment

Beautiful team episode, the only thing better would be for SG-1 to have a bonding episode like this.
              I'm proud to be an American.

"...and those who are prideful and refuse to bow down shall be laid low and made unto dust."

Comment

Meh. I didn't hate it, but it wasn't anything to keep my interest either. Basically I was bored. It was predictable to the point where I called Rodney getting hit in the bum before it happened. And the spoilers for the ep were THE EP! I knew that Ronon would sacrifice himself for Shep and Teyla. They would go after him. Ronon would fight and survive Wraith after Wraith. Even his back story flashes were exactly what the spoilers said so I predicted them too.

John and Rodney on the floor was a sweet moment.

John NOT expressing himself to TEyla was really nice.

John suddenly feeling the need to lie about how many Wraith he killed? STUPID! He doesn't have to prove himself to anyone, least of all Ronon or Teyla and he knows it. That was just STUPID STUPID writing.

And Rodney and Carson were used for Comedy in what should have been a serious ep. So...meh.

Comment

Originally posted by gatelover12
                  In fact, I pledge in the presence of all of you to never diss Atlantis ever again. Unless they kill Teyla, they can never screw it up. I want this ep to bear my children.
                  I'm so excited about how good that was I actually almost share that sentiment. I finally feel vindicated for having watched all the episodes. This one actually made up for a lot.

"You know what would make a good story? Something about a clown who makes people happy, but inside he's real sad. Also, he has severe diarrhea." - Jack Handy

Comment

Originally posted by MarshAngel
                    That had to be the ugliest wraith they've ever shown us...but in a good way.

The only thing that I thought they could have added was maybe rescuing some of the other runners that they could track.

Best Stargate quote:
                    Sheppard: (yells to McKay) Canadian football is a joke! Celine Dion is overrated! Zelenka is smarter than you are!
                    Green is your friend.

Comment

Originally posted by Descent
                      Rob Cooper wrote this episode AND directed and might I say he did an incredible job on both sides. This is THE best episode yet this season, purely amazing.

10/10 from me!!
                      100% agree i already want to see it again
                      https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

I loved this episode. I have to say, the way they are working with the characters this season, big big kudos to them, because it is making it so much more to watch. I was feeling kind of 'eh' about how this would turn out but it blew me away. Much love. Definitely 10/10. The Sheppard - Teyla scene was wonderful to get.
                        sigpic

Comment

Wow That ep was absolutely incredible! I had high expectations and it definitely lived up to them! Great character development as well ;-) I'd say it's about a 12/10 Gotta love SGA!!!!!!

Comment

This episode was so cool!!!

I really liked the back story we got for Ronon . The action with him was so good.

My bro and I were kinda worried that it would start out really good, and then flop. But, Wrighters, you did a great job!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was feeling sorry for Ronon.
                            And Ronon seemed so nice at the end.... a side that we don't get to see to often.

I also liked the part with John ( ) and Teyla ( ) . The part when they were on the ship and John was saying how much everyone was like his family.

And the part when Rodney got shot in the butt... classic (He didn't seem like this: before. He looked more like a baby. )
                            *Rachel Luttrel* "Where are the bathrooms on Atlantis?" Now what the heck kinda question is that?

Comment

I never really thought of Ronan as a character that had potential to become something good until this episode. And Atlantis as a show needed the team bonding. It was episodes like these that SG-1 had in its early seasons and the team was really brought together fast. More plz.

Comment

Wow that was simply amazing Rob you are the man

Comment

Working...
                                X