Sateda (304)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Stargater34 View Post
    An episode can't be bad if you kill 25 wraiths in 1 minute.
    youre right!
    loved this episode. I did not like Ronon, but since that episode he won more symphatie.
    sigpic

Comment

One of the best episodes in SGA.

And Robert did a superb job in directing this episode.

This episode has the best ending sequence. When they are all safe in the Puddle Jumper. Sheppard is going on how he would have killed the Wraith if it had not been for Teyla to say Ronan would kill him etc..and then Ronan faints, lol.

Ronon Dex: You kill him before I do, I kill you.
      John: What if he kills you first?
      Ronon Dex: Then you kill him.

JOhn's face when he asks Mckay who's flying the jumper and Mckay replies hmself, - is a camera moment.

The whole sequence in the barn is excellent. Love the flipping the gun into the air and shooting the wraith down.

Love Sheppard competing with Teyla in the wraith death count, lol.
      sigpicFreebie pics/gifs by sweetsamurai: photobucket.com (username: sweetsamurai - password: stargate200)

Comment

Originally posted by sweetsamurai View Post

This episode has the best ending sequence. When they are all safe in the Puddle Jumper. Sheppard is going on how he would have killed the Wraith if it had not been for Teyla to say Ronan would kill him etc..and then Ronan faints, lol.

JOhn's face when he asks Mckay who's flying the jumper and Mckay replies hmself, - is a camera moment.

The whole sequence in the barn is excellent. Love the flipping the gun into the air and shooting the wraith down.

Couldn't have said it better myself. My favorite episode of the series!
        Steve, Bob and Todd. What chummy guys!

Comment

Originally posted by sweetsamurai View Post

Comment

One of my favorite episodes right here. Lots of great action and I love that uber-wraith. I really hope they do more wraith "kings" like him in future episodes. And the ending sequence was indeed priceless.
            sigpic

Comment

i like how the leader of this wrath ship is a guy not a girl like the usual wrath ships that have girls in charge i also like how rodney and carson were fighting over the gun. i also loved that carson shot the wrath and Ronon gave him a hug because of it upsetting Shepperd who says that tayla wouldn't let him
              sigpic

Comment

yeah! lol. Or that John kept upping his tally to beat Teyla!!
                "Wøøf!"

Comment

yea even tho he didn't really get that many i don't think. i also i like how Rodney called Ronon a cave man when he was hyped up on drugs and then said that Ronon was his friend and that they have a un spoken bond
                  Last edited by gateship15; 20 August 2008, 01:29 AM.
                  sigpic

Comment

They should make a movie about the Sateda-Wraith War in movie format like Battlestar Galactca did with Razor.

Comment

Definitly one of MY FAVORITES besides MIDWAY in SGA.4 Ronon kicks ASS, and this ep was so funny xD
                      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                      Sheppard : "Seems Ronon dosen't want to leave"

Rodney : "Well, too bad! You tell that ungrateful example of unevolved humanity that we came all this way to rescue him"

Sheppard : "Mmkay says hes very hurt that you wont leave."
                      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                      Sheppard : "I got six, Teyla got...."

Teyla : "Eight."

Sheppard : "I got nine, Teyla got eight Ronon got the rest."

Very end of episode...

Sheppard : "It was nothing i only killed 11, 12 Wraith."

LOLOLOLOLOLOL xD

Comment

OOOOO and Wraithifyed looking Unas vs Chaka ?

(I know hes not really an unas xD)
                        But that would be an AWSOME fight ?

Comment

Originally posted by atlantis warrior View Post
                          one of my favorite episodes right here. Lots of great action and i love that uber-wraith. I really hope they do more wraith "kings" like him in future episodes. And the ending sequence was indeed priceless.
                          lmao uber wraith xd

Comment

ronan does just own doesn't he.

Comment

This episode was Awesome. You know, ya just gotta love Ronan story's.

9/10
                              sigpic

Comment

didnt really care for this episode still i liked Beckett and Mckay fighting over who gets to save Ronin

Comment

Working...
                                X