Season Three Box set?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Season Three Box set?

Now that SG-1 season 10 was announced for July how long before we get season 3 of Atlantis?

Originally posted by Fsudryden View Post
    Now that SG-1 season 10 was announced for July how long before we get season 3 of Atlantis?
    After you turn, blue, purple and then keel over black and mouldering, yeah, then season 3 will come out. I just hope they don't keep delaying it like they did with season 2!

Comment

Originally posted by prion View Post
      After you turn, blue, purple and then keel over black and mouldering, yeah, then season 3 will come out. I just hope they don't keep delaying it like they did with season 2!
      Me too.....I actually want to see the season some time within the next year.

Comment

problay next year

Comment

Originally posted by Davesg-43 View Post
          problay next year
          yeah (has it fully been aired in america yet? cause they wont release dvd til it been aired in america as they are the largest fan base)

Comment

Originally posted by prion View Post
            After you turn, blue, purple and then keel over black and mouldering, yeah, then season 3 will come out.
            That's exactly the way it will go...

Originally posted by FORDs Follower View Post
            yeah (has it fully been aired in america yet? cause they wont release dvd til it been aired in america as they are the largest fan base)
            3.5 is being aired in the US as we speak. The Return II was just last week.
            Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by FORDs Follower View Post
              Hopefully it will follow SG-1's lead a make for a quicker release this year, sometime in the August-October range.

Comment

Originally posted by Trek_Girl42 View Post
                Hopefully it will follow SG-1's lead a make for a quicker release this year, sometime in the August-October range.
                I would welcome that.

Comment

In his recent GW interview, didn't Paul McGillion say something about having recently done the commentary for "Sunday"? So maybe they're trying to get things finished faster this year. We can only hope.

...but not too hard, because I so don't look good with the blue, mouldering thing. Not my colors.
                  sigpic

"And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music."
                  ~~Friedrich Nietzsche

Comment

Originally posted by nonniemous View Post
                    ...but not too hard, because I so don't look good with the blue, mouldering thing. Not my colors.
                    LOL
                    Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Trek_Girl42 View Post
                      Me too.....I actually want to see the season some time within the next year.

I want to see Season 3 sooooo badly. I'm praying for a summer DVD release. If SG-1 can do it, why not Atlantis? And it makes sense to release it before Season 4 starts. And the episodes were all done quite awhile ago.
                      So, as far as I'm concerned, there are no excuses.

Comment

This may not be the exact thread to ask this but, are there any easter eggs on the Season 1 or 2 SGA DVDs? I just got both of them last week and really haven't had the chance to look around for them. I was too busy watching the episodes!! Any help would be appreciated!
                        Spoiler:
                        sigpic

Comment

my guess is christmas again.., for canada anyways
                          Spoiler:

"It gets sort of Zen after a while, Life is a Journey. Time is a River. The door is Ajar."
                          ~ Waldo Butters, in Dead Beat by Jim Butcher
                          Card designed by Falcon Horus

Comment

I hope there will be a earlier release for S3, but somehow I don't think it will. My best guess is that they will want the SG1 S10 box out as fast as possible to sell it before the DVD movies show up. But they always release the box when a new season is airing on TV. Best guess is around christmas or early next year.

Comment

Originally posted by saberhagen83 View Post
                              I hope there will be a earlier release for S3, but somehow I don't think it will. My best guess is that they will want the SG1 S10 box out as fast as possible to sell it before the DVD movies show up. But they always release the box when a new season is airing on TV. Best guess is around christmas or early next year.

UGH! Here's hoping you're very wrong. Christmas is forever away. I will be crushed if they do that.

Comment

Working...
                              X