just wondering...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

just wondering...

ok so i was on wikipedia and decided to type in stargate atlantis, and it gave me a summery of every episode of season 3 on it. I thought that it doesn't begin until like this Friday. So does that mean that it was out in some other country and theres some website i can watch it on or something? Someone please get back to me on it

Yes, it was broadcasted in Canada months ago, and then in the UK a few weeks ago.

We don't talk about downloading here, I'm afraid.

Comment

O ok thanks, and yeah i wont talk about it anymore lol

Comment

and another quick question....how come its took so long for them to broadcast it in the US??

Comment

Britain had sg1 first which has finished over here then we got atlantis running at the same time which is also finished over here and canada had atlantis first and i think they had sg1 however i dont know there schedule. It has been finished for close to a month now in Britain.
          Last edited by marty2006; 11 April 2007, 01:02 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Kali Blaze View Post
            and another quick question....how come its took so long for them to broadcast it in the US??
            Because Scifi sucks.

They decided their annual 3 month delay of SG1 and SGA wasn't enough, so they bumped it to up 5 months, but then that wans't enough so they increased it to 6. 6 months is coming to an end and they are showing the second parts.

sigpic

Comment

youre in for a real treat with s3 (if you havnt already seen it!)

good luck!!

http://stargatefan1.blogspot.com/

Comment

I truly cant wait to the end of the year for the movies s4 and the third series

Comment

Originally posted by marty2006 View Post
                  I truly cant wait to the end of the year for the movies s4 and the third series
                  Indeed

Comment

I would enjoy the movies even more if they are also to be released on Blu-Ray. The same goes for everything else as well.

Comment

Working...
                    X