Teyla talks about a guy she has feelings for...In 'Sunday'

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Teyla talks about a guy she has feelings for...In 'Sunday'

Wouldn't it be hilarious if it was Rodney? I think I'd wet my pants.

Originally posted by HarSins View Post
    Lol that would be crazy

Comment

I've always thought it was Shepperd. I wouldn't call myself a Shep/Teyla shipper, but something about those two has always made me think something was possible.

sigpic

Comment

Its fine to joke about someone she likes, but I don't want to see any of the main characters get into lovey territory with each other. This isn't a soap, so I don't want soap situations.

Comment

I think it'd be very said and poignant if it was Carson...

And Rodney's already spoken for

(yeah according to JM Katie Brown will be in s4)
          sigpic
          Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay View Post
            I think it was. Watch Sunday again with that in mind and it will jump out at you. *sniff*
            sigpic
            "Ce qui ressemble a l'amour est toujours de l'amour." - Tristan Bernard

Comment

Originally posted by HarSins View Post
              Didn't Huston (who worked for Rodney) say something about "you know him better than me" to which Teyla replied "Well I should hope so"? Doubtful it's Rodney (although it is a funny thought).

I never can decide if they meant Shep or Ronon. I had never really considered Carson until someone mentioned it in the ep discussion. Of course, it could be someone else completely that we have never met (like the Mike guy with Elizabeth).
              sigpic
              Sig by Luciana
              My LJ Proud member of W.A.S.P. My Fanfics

Comment

I think it was Sheppard. Sheppard, despite the constant kirking, is really sensitive, and apparently, a bit reclusive. It would not take much to see it was Sheppard.

As for Ronon, their relationship is more of a brother/sister relationship than a boyfriend/girlfriend relationship. That, and well, Shex.
                http://www.change.gov

The reason you should vote Republican in 2010.

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay View Post
                  Pretty sneaky of TPTB to put that one in, don't you think?

I've always thought that Teyla and Carson had interesting chemistry... romantic or not, I suppose is in the eye of the beholder. He's always had a great deal of respect for her... and I think the feeling was mutual. I'm more inclined to go with Carson than anyone else.

As for Rodney... nah... I think he's too much of a schoolboy for her...

But then, it could just be a certain mysterious marine...
                  sigpic
                  "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth"

Comment

Haven't seen the episode yet, so I scrolled down quite quickly to avoid reading posts... so unless someone has mentioned this before...

I recall Gero being interviewed about Sunday in a GW article some time ago where he talked about the marine that was briefly mentioned at the end of McKay and Mrs. Miller that Teyla had a new crush on. I also read a magazine article with and interview with Rachel Lutrell where she thought it might've been Sheppard.

In this case, I'm trusting what the writer said. Not the actor.

To see a picture of me in the Miss Teen America pageant, click here.

Comment

It was either someone we don't know... or Carson.

I didn't get any vibes that it was Sheppard or Ronon.

Rodney? lol.... now that would be interesting. but unlikely! LOL

icon pic thanks Cathain Nottingham

Comment

I also got the feeling that it might have been Carson . . . which would be really sad for Teyla and probably an indication that TPTB will never make any ship canon. I always liked the dynamic between the two . . .always felt that Carson understood who Teyla was and what she meant to her people . . . more so than anyone else on Atlantis (except maybe Elizabeth, but they won't go there).

In the beginning, I thought there might have been something between Sheppard and Teyla, but I don't see that anymore. She treats both Sheppard and Ronon like head-strong little brothers who need to be kept in line, as opposed to potential love interests.

And as far as Teyla and Mckay . . . can we just say no. LOL.
                        Last edited by nowvoyager908; 14 April 2007, 01:26 PM.
                        sigpic

Comment

Shepperd is Marine? All this time, I thought he was Air Force. I knew there were Marines on the expedition, but I guess I thought Shep was Air Force, what with bringing O'Neil to Antartica and all...

Cheers!
                          Emerald
                          Emerald
                          ~ Ninja Squirrel ~ Attack Squirrel ~
                          I'm diagonally parked in a parallel universe.

Comment

i think it is carson.
                            Thankyou SG-1 for 10 great years!
                            sigpic
                            sig made by kidwizz

join Stargate Atlantis: save the lost city and lets get our show back

Comment

I'll tell y'all what. Rachel Lutrell is coming to Starfest this weekend and I'm going to Starfest. Therefore, I will ask her if she figured it out.

Fifteen bucks says it's the marine... even if she doesn't know that it is...

To see a picture of me in the Miss Teen America pageant, click here.

Comment

Working...
                              X