Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ideas of reviving the sister atlantis ship(the ship from THE TOWER)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That thing was done

Comment

Originally posted by Dr.Mckay View Post
      I just rewatched SGA the return part 2, where they blow up the control tower(seemingly calling it stargate OPS). They said that they didnt worry about it, becuz the asurans would just rebuild it like *BAM*, just like that, in a few hours. i noticed that it just took them about 5 or 6 hours to rebuild Atlantis's control tower. and since they're replicators, they rebuild remarkably ffast. Since they have a grudge against the ancients, and here is where the sister ship(from THE TOWER) comes in. Since the sister ship, is also lantean, and ancient built, they should fake a distress call, and say stuff like "requesting help atlantis, wraith coming...help... and then they put the stargate location of the sister ship where it rests. The asurans will fly to that planet, put 3 ZPMS, and then make it fly just above the ground, use like 1 month to fix it, and then Atlantis's whole planet anti replicator machine will blast them, and they now have 3 more ZPMS, one more sister ship, heckalot of more drones. isnt't that a good idea? and they will have to relocate the villagers, fcourse.
      Comments, dicuss, please!
      Theres no way they can retrive the tower, cause its collapsed(the most of the city) the main spire is only in good order.

so my idea is to just leave the thing there and focuse the zed.p.m s on atlantis, keep them stored until you need them.
      "FOR DISTANT WORLDS WE PLEDGE TO RESPECT"

Comment

Asgard use power cores which are , i think the same as zed.p.m s
        "FOR DISTANT WORLDS WE PLEDGE TO RESPECT"

Comment

Originally posted by Skate Zilla View Post
          FYI:

Spoiler:
          We'll See Another Lantean City Ship In Pegasus (Arriving From Another Galaxy),
          Where did you get that information?

But what i think the expedition should do is trade something with the people in the tower in exchange for full access to the remains to the city so that they might salvage the hyperdrive modules (the engines in each pier), the shield generators (7 wasn't it?), the jumpers in the underside jumper bays, the long range sensors, and any other tech that could come in handy.
          With 6 lantean hyperspace generators and 7 city ship class shield generators you could re-fit the entire fleet.

Comment

i could imagin them turning on the stardrive and seeing just the tower part come out of the ground with the drive attached at the bottom and a huge crackign sound...whoops

Comment

Working...
            X