Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Joke thread. Where does Michael get his hair gel from?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes i'm gonna have to say that is quite random, i think the bug pod slime is your best bet, seeing as hes probably run out of stolen product from the hive ship he escaped from

Comment

Beware of spoilers for both 'Misbegotten'...
      Spoiler:
      During the mindprobe in 'Misbegotten' Michael not only got the information he needed, he implanted Carson with the order to send him a reasonable supply of hair gel regularly, sending Beckett an update of his current whereabouts via subconscious mindmessaging if necessary.

and 'Sunday'...
      Spoiler:
      Now for the case which depressingly enough came true in 'Sunday', Michael had our beloved Scottish doc with the neat pointy hair prepare an emergency package of every single pot of gel on Atlantis be sent to Michael after Beckett's untimely demise. And John and his team in 'Vengeance' were nothing but the delivery service...

*now waiting for applause*
      twinchaosblade .......................... ...... ...... ..........................Homepage and FanFic
      sigpic

Comment

*claps in applause*
        Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

Originally posted by twinchaosblade View Post
          Beware of spoilers for both 'Misbegotten'...
          Spoiler:
          During the mindprobe in 'Misbegotten' Michael not only got the information he needed, he implanted Carson with the order to send him a reasonable supply of hair gel regularly, sending Beckett an update of his current whereabouts via subconscious mindmessaging if necessary.

and 'Sunday'...
          Spoiler:
          Now for the case which depressingly enough came true in 'Sunday', Michael had our beloved Scottish doc with the neat pointy hair prepare an emergency package of every single pot of gel on Atlantis be sent to Michael after Beckett's untimely demise. And John and his team in 'Vengeance' were nothing but the delivery service...

*now waiting for applause*
          lol *claps* good job

Comment

Originally posted by wise one View Post
            Hiigh Five, I Liike!

i think he gets it from his hand, the one he sucks dude with.

like cos its would be abit slimy, so he just wipes it on his hair
            WahWahWehWah
            sigpic

Comment

Since I seldomly ever run out of crazy ideas...

Perhaps, knowing about the time it takes to get the hair so pointy, Beckett was sympathetic and being a genious genetherapist himself, he added something to the retrovirus that makes the hair stay pointy, even in the most difficult and unfriendly environment. And probably Michael was very grateful, for he never again had to care about his hair style, washing or spliss...
              twinchaosblade .......................... ...... ...... ..........................Homepage and FanFic
              sigpic

Comment

I don't mean to be rude, so please don't take my suggestion the wrong way...

Perhaps, becoming a human, Michael developed bristle rather than hair.
                That way he won't have to style at all. His pointy hear is just the way it is after getting up from sleeping somewhere. And he also needn't care for hair products like shampoo or conditioner...

In case this has already been stated, I'm sorry, just ignore me. I admit, I was too lazy to read the entire thread, although it's not that long. *turns ashamed into corner*
                Twinchy---
                sigpic
                FanFic---------------------------------------------------Twinchy's Lair

Comment

Crisco
                  Carson's pointy hair makes my toe happy.

Comment

Working...
                  X