Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is any one watching the 2nd part of SG1 and SGA?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Im caught up to "Sunday" for SGA, but im dedicated to SG1 to not yet watch it online.

If not, I would be wondering how those episode threads are being filled...

Comment

Many people are watching the 2nd half of season three of Atlantis, that is why there is so much talk about it. As for SG-1 that would be a question more appropriate for the SG-1 section.
      Weir: He's just a boy!
      Jinto: I am Jinto.
      Sheppard: She's pleased to meet you.

I miss Jinto.

Comment

Well, I'm not watching it. I'm only caught up to The Return Pt1.

Two and half months to go until it airs..........
        sigpic

Comment

I'm watching both and so far they are great.
          Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
          "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
          Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

yup im watching both as well

Comment

Did 3x18 for Atlantis air on Monday nightnight ?

Comment

Originally posted by napalm6339 View Post
                Im caught up to "Sunday" for SGA, but im dedicated to SG1 to not yet watch it online.
                Why is this in here? And how the Hell does not downloading the episodes/watching them online somewhere and instead waiting 6 extra months (or in the case of Stargate SG-1, "only" 4 extra months) prove any kind of dedication to Stargate?

I'm so sick and tired of people claiming that people who download aren't real fans and that people who download are hurting the show. If they don't rewatch the episodes once they air on Sci-Fi, they either don't live in the United States, don't have Sci-Fi (some people can't get Sci-Fi) or they wouldn't have watched the show on TV anyway, even if they could (and I doubt any of those people would actually take the time to become a member here).

Not to mention that it only matters for the second half (not that you yourself are claiming otherwise). Because only morons would wait for about 12 hours before being able to download a show after it's been aired where they live.

Not downloading the 2nd half shows dedication to Sci-Fi! And a stupid such. Because in no way does watching the episodes online/through downloading before they're aired on Sci-Fi hurt Sci-Fi in any way unless you don't watch them again when they air on Sci-Fi.

If you are so set on supporting Sci-Fi (and through some weird way through that supporting Stargate, not that it actually matters unless you have cable and they can use their cable-statistics for anything), watch the episodes when Sci-Fi airs them.

Unless you categorically refuse to watch the 2nd half of Atlantis once it airs on Sci-Fi, you're not hurting Stargate Atlantis.

Comment

If you can't receive Sci-Fi channel (everyone who doesn't live in the US) you cannot support SG through Sci-Fi or bring them down.. since it's all about viewing rates, and non-US people can't influence the viewing rate of the US.. simple..

So you better start watching
                  WINAMP eLite Installer a clean and light but fully functional Winamp with new looks!
                  DVD-ReBuilder Easy Installer Now everyone can install necessary tools and backup DVD Movies!
                  check dvd.yardcure.com for more Easy One-Click installers.

Comment

There was never a single ep of SG-1 or SGA on any TV station here in Croatia.
                    And i am watching it all... why shouldn't i?
                    VISIT AND JOIN

Comment

On cable TV in Mexico, we got Atlantis season 2 and SG-1 season 9 AND THAT'S ALL, FOLKS !

Maybe we'll get the rest in the summer if we are lucky...so, if I could download Atlantis season 3 and SG-1 season 10 episodes from here, I CERTAINLY WOULD !!!!

As someone in this thread pointed out, we foreigners don't count one way or the other in the U.S. show ratings.

Comment

Working...
                      X