This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Alipeeps View Post
    You might want to edit your previous post Bobby/Jolinar - talking about downloading is not allowed on GW. I know it's only a passing reference but still... better safe than sorry...
    Thanks I forgot I needed to edit what I say here especially when referring to DVRs when it can be misconstrued as something else no matter how temporary it is until the optical versions are sold for me to collect. I went spend=happy around Christmas for the new thinkpack versions of the SG DVDs to which I already got the thicker versions of. Quite annoying but rather than having my family ship them to me I just had them keep them and rebought the sets. Otherwise I might not have had the longer version of the episode Threads.

Anyhow, more on topic, the Batman references fit in where I think that 'Irresponsible' and 'The Tao of Rodney' should be watched back-to-back.
    Last edited by Bobby\Jolinar; 13 January 2007, 04:13 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Bobby\Jolinar View Post

Anyhow, more on topic, the Batman references fit in where I think that 'Irresponsible' and 'The Tao of Rodney' should be watched back-to-back.
      There was the Batman reference in Irresistible also, where they were talking about Catwoman.
      Weir: He's just a boy!
      Jinto: I am Jinto.
      Sheppard: She's pleased to meet you.

I miss Jinto.

Comment

Working...
      X