This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What do you want to happen in "Sunday"

Hey just wondering as i have a few well thoughts in which the writers use in the ep. Post away then.
    sigpic

I want nothing to happen to Beckett.

I also hope that there are some really good scenes about what the characters do in their down time.
    Weir: He's just a boy!
    Jinto: I am Jinto.
    Sheppard: She's pleased to meet you.

I miss Jinto.

Comment

Yeah me to i really want to know what dex does in his spare time.
      sigpic

Comment

I'm just hoping they don't kill my ships(Sparky/Spanky). I haven't been happy with the show since The Tower, so it wouldn't take much to make me stop watching. *crosses fingers and hopes for the best*

Comment

I hope the rumours were wrong, and Teyla gets blown up, set on fire, then jumps into the sea and drowns

Comment

Originally posted by theonebluegecko View Post
            I want nothing to happen to Beckett.

I also hope that there are some really good scenes about what the characters do in their down time.
            Nothing is going to happen to Beckett. Supposedly he is going in the episode called "The Ark". This ep is one after Sunday.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sasso View Post
              Nothing is going to happen to Beckett. Supposedly he is going in the episode called "The Ark". This ep is one after Sunday.
              No. The Ark is next up (in 2 days in Canada) and Sunday will be on the week after that.
              sigpic

Comment

I want to see Heightmeyer again in Sunday.

And don't nobody dare crush my hopes!
                Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

I was under the impression that people though that he was going to go in Sunday, but there was some initial confusion because there were reports that he was in The Ark and that initially was thought to air after Sunday.

I miss Jinto.

Comment

I want to see Sheppard in the shower..........what??........it's his day off......i just want to see what he does...yeah okay............

I just wnt to see some good team interaction.....get a little insight into their lives....

I also want nothing to happen to your Doctor

Comment

Originally posted by obsessed1 View Post
                      I want to see Sheppard in the shower..........what??........it's his day off......i just want to see what he does...yeah okay............

I just wnt to see some good team interaction.....get a little insight into their lives....

I also want nothing to happen to your Doctor
                      Definitly Shep taking a shower.... his back and then woowow *stops right here, not for kiddies*

Yeah and I definately want to see more of Heightmeyer

Comment

Originally posted by Blower'sGate View Post
                        Yeah and I definately want to see more of Heightmeyer
                        ^^Not crushing my hopes, I like that.
                        Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Hmm i was under the impression that The Ark was after Sunday. ah well
                          sigpic

Comment

Hmm i was under the impression that The Ark was after Sunday. ah well
                            I don't think anyone knows at this point which ep is showing when, except the finale of course. And I'm going out on a limb here, but I don't think we're losing any main characters until said finale. Then all bets are off.

To whoever was being extremely rude in Teyla's direction: It's not her fault TPTB can't write sometimes. So I, for one, am hoping to see her do something other than meditate on her day off.

(And also? Please, please, please let Rodney's date with Katie B, if it exists, not be anywhere near as painful as Duet. Please. *offers PTBs chocolate*)

Comment

Originally posted by the old briar pipe View Post
                              I don't think anyone knows at this point which ep is showing when, except the finale of course. And I'm going out on a limb here, but I don't think we're losing any main characters until said finale. Then all bets are off.
                              Actually someone involved with the show, I do not remember who, posted on the boards that Sunday would be after The Ark and that it had always been intended to be that way. So I think that everyone is rather certain that it will be The Ark and not Sunday that is being shown tomorrow.

I miss Jinto.

Comment

Working...
                              X